Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay invited suffering & Piya invited the coffin. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Totally agreed with u. Abhiya undersestimates each other. Piya always trusts from abhay. If there is no trust love cant happen and abhay also doesn't have confidence on Piya. He is thinking that he is saving Piya from sid by not telling her the truth. But actually he is pushing piya into more danger.

Thank you. Smile...If Abhay and Piya had more trust on themselves , it would have translated automatically into trust on each-other. Embarrassed

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hey poco i m posting for first time here i mean on ur "daily analysis"
bt i always press d like button n i really like d way u present d whole story frm ur point of view...its awesome...n same for d today.i luv d whole analysis n completely agree wid u...

i was aving one question in my mind,,,so let me ask u...as far as i remember sid didn't tel piya dat his real parents r still alive...he is nt living wid them...piya heard it in dat haunted house n sid was unawared abt it...then y wen piya asked sid abt hassena ..he bluntly said dat she knws my parents n all dat blah blah... m i making things too much complicated  or m i right???Confused...

Edited by heena_mehta - 10 May 2011 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Did you say it didn't make sense? Poco, it made all the sense and such a deep sense. 

I haven't seen the epi yet but I have understood each and everything from your post. In fact, i have understood what I would have missed after watching. 

Very deep analysis. Apart from being a writer, are you a part time human behaviour analyst too?Shocked I mean, the way you explained Abhay & Pia's current approaches based on their childhood or thinking style, is amazing. It just perfectly fits their reactions.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heena_mehtaTheBlackJaguar

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Awesome Analysis of Characters! You summed up the situation in two lines 'If Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone – its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay  its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside'

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-rupa-TheBlackJaguar

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Was waiting for your post . The lines that u narrated about women/son is so touching...diffcult to judge.

Ahh Look like metz is going to enter in few episode . Hope CV does make justice to the track. Well abhay didn't tell to piya all this while due to sid fear ...i can understand but not telling piya when she almost knows the his truth . The only reason i see is he trust himself more that he can protect piya .But he never loose trust on piya love Smile

Piya couldn't find sid truth today even though she was quite close to know about it . I dont understand piya some time ...she did had endless clues to put together at least to give benefit of doubt about the sid . Okay look like CV dont want piya to think about this . All is fine but i still don't understand the piya loosing trust on abhay for sid listening that crappy story . Her anger is justified ...not trust for men who has been beside her for emotional strength , life she has given... just one mistake can negate 100 good deeds ...well she didn't listen to her heart .

Edited by abhaylove - 10 May 2011 at 11:25am

TheBlackJaguar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

hey poco i m posting for first time here i mean on ur "daily analysis"
bt i always press d like button n i really like d way u present d whole story frm ur point of view...its awesome...n same for d today.i luv d whole analysis n completely agree wid u...

i was aving one question in my mind,,,so let me ask u...as far as i remember sid didn't tel piya dat his real parents r still alive...he is nt living wid them...piya heard it in dat haunted house n sid was unawared abt it...then y wen piya asked sid abt hassena ..he bluntly said dat she knws my parents n all dat blah blah... m i making things too much complicated  or m i right???Confused...

Thank you so much, Heena. Long time, babe. When dialogue writers don't read teh previous episodes' script , these bloopers happen. EK needs to tighten the screws of her writing team. LOL

heena_mehta

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Ooh My dear Pocakinz..ClapHugHugHugHug
I do believe you wuld be giving a brief convincing explanation..!!
I guessed you haven't kept anything unsaid..!!
  Your story abt the Son n His Mother betrayal makes sense..!!
Well, I agree on the point that Abhay n Pia have an inner fear of loosing everything..!!
They love , they care..n most of all they fear..!!
Thinking with Heart has only this con side that makes one have a fear of loosing some one you love with it..!!
Abhay saved Pia numerous times but, yeah that one Bite did canceled out all happy moments they spend together ..!!
 The promise of Love is fulfilled .. But their inner worries keep them continue to have an Unfinished Business..!!
AP loves each other from bottom of their soul..n I think they just needed was time n courage to talk within themselves..!! The best way to sort out any issues is to discuss n not with others..but with whom they have problems..In the story you said The Boy before jumping over a conclusion should have asked his Mother..why she committed this crime..?? n as same goes in AP story Pia shuld hv asked Abhay why did he Bite her..?? I know in both the case whether the Boy's Mother Or Abhay r not ready to reveal the real thing..why they did it..But One should not give up asking..the Q's..n demand for answers..!!
Simply Jumping over solutions ..n spying , stalking Others do not work out.. when there r simple ways to solve problems..n thats to Talk ..!! 

As for Metz return , I shuldn't comment on her C.S now..But , I donno why I feel , she's not there to claim her long lost love But, to help Sid claiming the Ring..Just like the Moon stone..in TVD..!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 10 May 2011 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---rupa-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index