Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay invited suffering & Piya invited the coffin. - Page 2

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you say it didn't make sense? Poco, it made all the sense and such a deep sense. 

I haven't seen the epi yet but I have understood each and everything from your post. In fact, i have understood what I would have missed after watching. 

Very deep analysis. Apart from being a writer, are you a part time human behaviour analyst too?😲 I mean, the way you explained Abhay & Pia's current approaches based on their childhood or thinking style, is amazing. It just perfectly fits their reactions.πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Analysis of Characters! You summed up the situation in two lines 'If Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone – its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay  its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside'

πŸ‘
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Was waiting for your post . The lines that u narrated about women/son is so touching...diffcult to judge.

Ahh Look like metz is going to enter in few episode . Hope CV does make justice to the track. Well abhay didn't tell to piya all this while due to sid fear ...i can understand but not telling piya when she almost knows the his truth . The only reason i see is he trust himself more that he can protect piya .But he never loose trust on piya love 😊

Piya couldn't find sid truth today even though she was quite close to know about it . I dont understand piya some time ...she did had endless clues to put together at least to give benefit of doubt about the sid . Okay look like CV dont want piya to think about this . All is fine but i still don't understand the piya loosing trust on abhay for sid listening that crappy story . Her anger is justified ...not trust for men who has been beside her for emotional strength , life she has given... just one mistake can negate 100 good deeds ...well she didn't listen to her heart .

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Poco i liked ur movie story though never watched that movie πŸ˜†
anways coming to the main point...

So, if Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone ' its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay , its not because they both are evil, its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside.
>> *sigh*
i cant make ppl understand this pov, i think u can do it better than me lol
i only wanna ask u 1 think, like u said "Piya invited coffin", how can she survive in coffin?πŸ˜•...wont she just die if someone doesnt take her out soon?...or mayb Sid will bite her before putting her into the coffin? πŸ˜•
and where is Abhay when all this is happening? like u said "is he holidaying in Bahamas?"🀣
....maybe bodyguard is on holiday 🀣

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heena_mehta

hey poco i m posting for first time here i mean on ur "daily analysis"
bt i always press d like button n i really like d way u present d whole story frm ur point of view...its awesome...n same for d today.i luv d whole analysis n completely agree wid u...

i was aving one question in my mind,,,so let me ask u...as far as i remember sid didn't tel piya dat his real parents r still alive...he is nt living wid them...piya heard it in dat haunted house n sid was unawared abt it...then y wen piya asked sid abt hassena ..he bluntly said dat she knws my parents n all dat blah blah... m i making things too much complicated  or m i right???πŸ˜•...

Thank you so much, Heena. Long time, babe. When dialogue writers don't read teh previous episodes' script , these bloopers happen. EK needs to tighten the screws of her writing team. πŸ˜†
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh My dear Pocakinz..πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I do believe you wuld be giving a brief convincing explanation..!!
I guessed you haven't kept anything unsaid..!!
  Your story abt the Son n His Mother betrayal makes sense..!!
Well, I agree on the point that Abhay n Pia have an inner fear of loosing everything..!!
They love , they care..n most of all they fear..!!
Thinking with Heart has only this con side that makes one have a fear of loosing some one you love with it..!!
Abhay saved Pia numerous times but, yeah that one Bite did canceled out all happy moments they spend together ..!!
 The promise of Love is fulfilled .. But their inner worries keep them continue to have an Unfinished Business..!!
AP loves each other from bottom of their soul..n I think they just needed was time n courage to talk within themselves..!! The best way to sort out any issues is to discuss n not with others..but with whom they have problems..In the story you said The Boy before jumping over a conclusion should have asked his Mother..why she committed this crime..?? n as same goes in AP story Pia shuld hv asked Abhay why did he Bite her..?? I know in both the case whether the Boy's Mother Or Abhay r not ready to reveal the real thing..why they did it..But One should not give up asking..the Q's..n demand for answers..!!
Simply Jumping over solutions ..n spying , stalking Others do not work out.. when there r simple ways to solve problems..n thats to Talk ..!! 

As for Metz return , I shuldn't comment on her C.S now..But , I donno why I feel , she's not there to claim her long lost love But, to help Sid claiming the Ring..Just like the Moon stone..in TVD..!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

Did you say it didn't make sense? Poco, it made all the sense and such a deep sense. 

I haven't seen the epi yet but I have understood each and everything from your post. In fact, i have understood what I would have missed after watching. 

Very deep analysis. Apart from being a writer, are you a part time human behaviour analyst too?😲 I mean, the way you explained Abhay & Pia's current approaches based on their childhood or thinking style, is amazing. It just perfectly fits their reactions.πŸ‘

Thank you. Ritzie. Am saved from execution. Yippie!πŸ˜†...I was not sure that i would make sense but you found sense , so i can stop feeling isshtupid. 

P.S- The FF will be updated today. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

Awesome Analysis of Characters! You summed up the situation in two lines 'If Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone ' its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay  its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside'

πŸ‘

Thank you, Annie.😳 We often match on our takes, don't we? πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhaya will get more and more closer even if maithili tries to separate them..no matter what she and sid tries their evil plan will not suceed..
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much, Heena. Long time, babe. When dialogue writers don't read teh previous episodes' script , these bloopers happen. EK needs to tighten the screws of her writing team. πŸ˜†

ma pleasure poco n yup "long time"...aving ma finals...so busy wid them...bt nw i m almost done wid them...still left wid one ...bt atleast d feel of xamination i av overcomeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...so bck to my normal routineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n i m totally agree wid u on "writing team" thing...ekta needs to b little strict wid her writing team n  they  rely need to do their home work properly!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†