Wow ..what a couple.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
They're absolutely stunning!! Can't take my eyes off of em!

Z
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

i wonder how can any one resist his kissโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
wot a stamina boss๐Ÿ˜›
wooow the most beautiful jodi in the world,i am sososo crazy about this jodi look at how beautiful an perfect they r together,never seen such a gorgeous jodi onscreen before,kisi ki nazar na lage in dono par

LOL
looks like geet does not want a kiss... lol
๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by shanzy

MAANEET r the most divine sacred dreamy magical beautiful lovely musical breathtaking passionate romantic adorable sweet (i can go on and on forever) couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET r the best jodi ever and forever for me and i'm sure even my dear MAANEETIANS feel the same way๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

MAANEET's charm and magic is such that with every passing second it keeps on increasing and that is the reason to y v all always want to be in MAANEET paradise 24x7 and v have forgotten ourselves since MAANEET have come into our lives as sunshine angel rainbow flower stars moon breeze (i can go on and on forever lol)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Bobby dear love u and thank u for such a lovely post once again๐Ÿค—
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Lovely Promo & Fabulous Pics...Thanks For Sharing...Waiting For Maha Episode...
Maaneet- beautiful & Sexy๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ MAAN zaara idhar bhi toh dekh liya karo...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ