Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My heart is with NiVren and Hemlata today (Page 2)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hi anju sweetie ...loved nivren today ...!!! they just were so good !!!!

I have been watching so many couples on star plus and seriously there is no one like them !!!! Just to understand why the hell CCBM is not on top 3
 I  think for the general audience of bored mils and dils chemistry dosent work ...Cry ... shock value does ...and
thus the CTs are pondering to the shock value and so in turn they destroy everything CryCryCry

but today kinshuk and neha were amazing and I am hoping anju for the last time you email RS and beg him not to destroy this unforgetable and amazing jodi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011milee1014-aamina-Anisha_91anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi anju sweetie ...loved nivren today ...!!! they just were so good !!!!

I have been watching so many couples on star plus and seriously there is no one like them !!!! Just to understand why the hell CCBM is not on top 3
 I  think for the general audience of bored mils and dils chemistry dosent work ...Cry ... shock value does ...and
thus the CTs are pondering to the shock value and so in turn they destroy everything CryCryCry

but today kinshuk and neha were amazing and I am hoping anju for the last time you email RS and beg him not to destroy this unforgetable and amazing jodi

Lamya, you don't know me??? I have already emailed him the daily feedback and few comments from other members about not separating them and to not reunite Sid Nivi (from Honey_berries post)... My fingers were twitching to email him...And I had to congratulate him for giving us wonderful episode today and for his wonderful actors...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011milee1014-aamina-Anisha_91

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Anju, you always say what's going on in my mind we almost always think the same so today too its the same nothing to add. Actually I have written something similar in Ekta's post and then Moni's post.
Hema, Nivi and Viren completely outperformed their usual self. They themselves their performance record today.
The last scene for me was so special not because it showed us glimpse of futre or it had NivRen picture perfect with their neice but it showed the part of marital relation which was very important.
Right decisions and important decisions made by one spouse should be respected and supported by the other then only marital relation grows and strengthens, CT's showed it perfectly here.
Nivi made a decision of taking the responsibility of her sister's daughter and raise her as her own and Viren respected that decision and by hugging her with complete embrace along with the kid gave her the support. Yes, I am with you in this responsibiltiy, I respect and support your decision come what may, I am always there with you. Simply terrific scene!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go somewhere, I will be back to write something. Ithought and actually told you to that I won't be writing any more topics but today I have to write something. I will do that in a while hopefully you will be here online.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011lams-Atiya--aamina-anjubalaAnisha_91diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj*Resham*

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I will wait for your post Milee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Anju Di...PERFECTLY said!!! Loved it. I agree completely. I just loved todays epi it was emotional I know but NivRen were terrific  today and HL left me speechless even in yesterdays epi I was gobsmacked she was fantastic it looked absolutely real. When Viren brought the baby (who was crying) to Nivi I just loved it Viren knew that if there is any way to get Nivi to believe to realise that Divya is dead it would be the baby who is crying for its mother. That was fantastic i loved it Viren was super awesome today he was there supporting everyone alone. When Nivi shattered down in front of DD's pic oh that made me cry so much. and the last scene Viren Nivi and the baby that was fantastic loved how Viren supported Nivi's decision. NivRen ad HL truly deserve a standing ovation. x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011milee1014-aamina-anjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
milee i thought u left for india !!! So good to see u here

milee1014

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Lamya, got another reply from RS..I have posted it..Read it

minu2011

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Lovely analysis anju i also felt the same and as milee said the end scene was ..what to say ... I don't have words to express ...simple speechless. The way nivi cried its still in my mind...Clapsuperb acting by neha.

Today's episode was mindblowing / awesome / brilliant / wonderful...

Hats off to Neha, Kinshuk and HL (Sorry don't know her name).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjubala

Go to top