Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My heart is with NiVren and Hemlata today

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
These 3 characters have made my heart go for them. Seriously, these 3 have made me cry since yesterday. They have outdone themselves. First of all, standing ovation to these superb actors and now let me say something about Hemlata.
I am a mom so I can very easily relate to what Hemlata must have been going through and the actress playing the character has done a fabulous acting. From nowhere she seemed to be faking ror pretending or acting. She was superb. She went deep into the character of Hemlata. Oh boy!! the beginning when she did not let the body go.. I was crying so hard. Hope nobody has to go through such circumstances - jab jawan bachhe aise chale jate hain.  I am still having jitters thinking about Hemlata.
And then Viren and Nivi. I don't know what to say about these two. They are attached to each other not just by heart but emotionally and mentally too. Today we saw that. Viren provided all mental support to Nivi. He kept aside his pain to give emotional support to his wife, to make her understand that her Di is never coming back. He responded with the need of hour with full maturity and responsibility. He knew only the little baby can bring Nivi to terms and hence he did that. We saw the effect. Nivi accepted the harsh truth of life.
Now the most heart-wrenching scene for me - Nivi breaking down infront of Divya's picture. Divya - Nivi's idol, Nivi's everything - no more. She left her sister mid-stream... And the way Neha acted here was just out of this world. Shouting and screaming and asking for answers - why somebody killed her.. Viren tell me why? And again Viren giving her full support, protecting her, consoling her.
Because of baby Nivi got up again and gathered strength and more than telling the world, she promised herself that this baby will not be motherless. She will be hers - Maasi... That is why mom's sister is known as Maasi as she is just like a mom. That is why CTs have focussed and emphasized more on this word than Chachi...

Nivi will be this baby's mother. And my most favorite scene - Viren taking Nivi and baby in his embrace - picture perfect ending to this episode and giving us insight to the future of CCBM. Love you all for giving us CCBM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anju would not like to add anything here...you said it all...

I have written so much...that now I m not feeling to write anything more and making it bore...but yes agree word to word...

For me Nivren stood as an epitome today...for everything😛
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Anju would not like to add anything here...you said it all...

I have written so much...that now I m not feeling to write anything more and making it bore...but yes agree word to word...

For me Nivren stood as an epitome today...for everything😛

I understand Resham.  @bold - true. I am thinking it will be difficult for Neha and Kinshuk to beat their own levels that they have created. They have raised the bar of their acting by I don't know how many folds. Hope they are able to  meet their own expectations and our expectations.

It is so nice to interact with you. I have not seen you in this forum before this week...
*Resham* thumbnail
No anju..I started writing just now...only 2 days before..couldnt hold myself frm posting...since was falling in love with Viren more and more...😆 used to sneak here and go...read all the nasty comments ...but my heart just couldnt let me be quiet any more and I started here...esp after Viren asks for forgiveness frm Nivi regarding his jealous attitude...that was the height of me for stopping myself and writing here...I gave up and that was good😆
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju. Couldn't have said it better. Agree with you Resham. U r right. Neha and Kinshuk have raised the bar of excellence. No words to express them since last couple of episodes.
ArHiLover-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

I understand Resham.  @bold - true. I am thinking it will be difficult for Neha and Kinshuk to beat their own levels that they have created. They have raised the bar of their acting by I don't know how many folds. Hope they are able to  meet their own expectations and our expectations.

It is so nice to interact with you. I have not seen you in this forum before this week...

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME VIREN ISN'T GONNA DIE!!!
Edited by BidaaiLover-x - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
For the nth time...Viren cant die
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

For the nth time...Viren cant die

Ok no need to get angry...😭
I'm new i don't know much
Sorry didn't mean to be rude, i was just worried.
I'm glad viren is still alive :)
Sorry again...
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi anju sweetie ...loved nivren today ...!!! they just were so good !!!!

I have been watching so many couples on star plus and seriously there is no one like them !!!! Just to understand why the hell CCBM is not on top 3
 I  think for the general audience of bored mils and dils chemistry dosent work ...😭 ... shock value does ...and
thus the CTs are pondering to the shock value and so in turn they destroy everything 😭😭😭

but today kinshuk and neha were amazing and I am hoping anju for the last time you email RS and beg him not to destroy this unforgetable and amazing jodi
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

hi anju sweetie ...loved nivren today ...!!! they just were so good !!!!

I have been watching so many couples on star plus and seriously there is no one like them !!!! Just to understand why the hell CCBM is not on top 3
 I  think for the general audience of bored mils and dils chemistry dosent work ...😭 ... shock value does ...and
thus the CTs are pondering to the shock value and so in turn they destroy everything 😭😭😭

but today kinshuk and neha were amazing and I am hoping anju for the last time you email RS and beg him not to destroy this unforgetable and amazing jodi

Lamya, you don't know me??? I have already emailed him the daily feedback and few comments from other members about not separating them and to not reunite Sid Nivi (from Honey_berries post)... My fingers were twitching to email him...And I had to congratulate him for giving us wonderful episode today and for his wonderful actors...