Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Omg ..have a look ...it seems... (Page 6)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by LuvScooby

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=robbieluvr]Hailaaa i sooo wish it was real, But it's notCry. Look carefully at 0:34 secs and you'll see it looks like it, but they're not really kissing, Awww manLOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Eu-T-XsJ7ok
[/QUOTE
Checked ..it seems so ..thanxxx for sharing.

He can't stop admiring her beauty...I wonder who started chewing gum first on the set DD or GC? Day Dreaming

[/QUOTE

Really he's awestruck to see her beauty..Day Dreaming...May be either of them & now they r addicted to it..LOL
See this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SominababaJadee777LuvScooby

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

sachi main ... looks like they are kissing ...Blushing

[/QUOTE
Hope it turns true Hima.Embarrassed
tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOL
Originally posted by LuvScooby

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=robbieluvr]Hailaaa i sooo wish it was real, But it's notCry. Look carefully at 0:34 secs and you'll see it looks like it, but they're not really kissing, Awww manLOL.

[/QUOTE

He can't stop admiring her beauty...I wonder who started chewing gum first on the set DD or GC? Day Dreaming

[/QUOTE

Really he's awestruck to see her beauty..Day Dreaming...May be either of them & now they r addicted to it..LOL
See this
  agree pinku bobby ..he seems so lost in dd's  beauty...he wanted to say more but put hold on himself...here they both were mesmerizing  by each other...now a days these eye locks are must every few sec.Wink...chalo bobby waiting for another gurti interview...or should i say for mazaaa time...BlushingWink...

Edited by tazeen_29 - 10 May 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

LOL[QUOTE=LuvScooby][QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=robbieluvr]Hailaaa i sooo wish it was real, But it's notCry. Look carefully at 0:34 secs and you'll see it looks like it, but they're not really kissing, Awww manLOL.

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE

See this
  agree pinku bobby ..he seems so lost in dd's  beauty...he wanted to say more but put hold on himself...here they both were mesmerizing  by each other...chalo bobby waiting for another gurti interview...or should i say for mazaaa time...BlushingWink...[/QUOTE
Really Taz me too think so..She fascinated him...public mei nahi bolege that's why he went inside her make up roomWink
I'll try my best to publish the interview today...actually hunting for some pics ..couldn't find..but I'll find them for sure.LOL

tazeen_29LuvScooby

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

LOL[QUOTE=LuvScooby][QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=robbieluvr]Hailaaa i sooo wish it was real, But it's notCry. Look carefully at 0:34 secs and you'll see it looks like it, but they're not really kissing, Awww manLOL.

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE

See this
  agree pinku bobby ..he seems so lost in dd's  beauty...he wanted to say more but put hold on himself...here they both were mesmerizing  by each other...chalo bobby waiting for another gurti interview...or should i say for mazaaa time...BlushingWink...[/QUOTE
Really Taz me too think so..She fascinated him...public mei nahi bolege that's why he went inside her make up roomWink
I'll try my best to publish the interview today...actually hunting for some pics ..couldn't find..but I'll find them for sure.LOL
  yaar bobby the reporter should've asked geet abt maan too ...wanted to hear what would dd have said abt gc..did not see any takes on for todays epi...just watched it ...was nice...maaneet scene was sweet...i think they will show more on tej -pammi relationship which needs to be settled in next two epi...then it will be full on maaneet sat...looking ff ...as promo seems so attractive with everyone contributing but obviously maaneet's were the best ...i wish they should've shown pammi with tej paji... 

LuvScoobybobby13rocks

Sominababa Senior Member
Sominababa
Sominababa

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
omg.. . god hope thts trueEmbarrassed
shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

They r kissing...BlushingWink

hay Allah...ye kya...BlushingSillyDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramahesh

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE

See this
  yaar bobby the reporter should've asked geet abt maan too ...wanted to hear what would dd have said abt gc..did not see any takes on for todays epi...just watched it ...was nice...maaneet scene was sweet...i think they will show more on tej -pammi relationship which needs to be settled in next two epi...then it will be full on maaneet sat...looking ff ...as promo seems so attractive with everyone contributing but obviously maaneet's were the best ...i wish they should've shown pammi with tej paji... 

Taz .the interview was too short..actually they've shot the whole interview together & the sbs people r showing them in parts..coz they were in the same outfit since yesterday ...& due to DD's illness this time the interview was cut short..& GC not taking the risk went inside her room to manofy her..oye hoye taking good care of her offscreen too..the reporter didn't ask GC about DD coz unke ankhon ka bhasha par liye thhe..so poochne ka jarurat nahi pade.

tazeen_29LuvScooby

Go to top