SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ok jus 4 fun

which post u like the most?
which post u did'nt like it?

(pasand)    i like when kisike post pai more then100 comment hote hai

(napasand)  i really dun like when people only seeing ur post n comment nahi karte(kitna bura lagta hai i'm 1of them)

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
pasand : funny and insightful.. i mean not just posting to post but to lighten the atmosphere or tell about the epi or character or something. .what i liked about today's epi ...  or bloopers!

and ofcourse arjuhi ff's and os's!:D

na pasand:  hatred posts and fighting in post.. and being rude and inconsiderate to others.. for example, if u don't like this character/actor people can be mean about it..lol

Edited by brainychild92 - 10 May 2011 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Pasand: when i find it touching it my heart weather funny or emotional. That i feel to comment. Napasand: that has no point at all only wasting time and space post containg fight rude comments.etc.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index