Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Y r we angry wid metz' return???? (Page 3)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE ANGRY ON MAITHILI'S RETURN...IT IS SUCH AN INTERESTING TWIST IN STORY...
I JUST CANT BELIEVE SUKRITI HAS AGREED TO POTRAY A NEGATIVE ROLE...I STILL HAVE DOUBTS...

i think what we are seeing in sbs that maithili returned might be just flashbacks that sid is showing to pia...I dont think maithili has returned yet...not sure...it can be fbs...it is just to make us more curious...

BUT IF AT ALL SHE RETURNS IT IS AN INTERESTING TWIST... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PIA"S REACTION and would love to see suku in negative role as maithili...

AND THOSE WHO ARE ALL SCARED THAT ABHAY_PIYA will be separated...pls keep in mind that it is a love story of abhay-piya...SO NOBODY CAN EVER SEPARATE THEM...they in the end will be together finally...

PS: I haven't watched TVD...so its interesting for me and to those who havent and i think there are many people out there who havent watched TVD,..
i think copying should not be a problem as you said...just hope cv's to do it in a perfect manner whatever they do...
thanks for making this post

Edited by kisivaj - 10 May 2011 at 1:48pm

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I'm Luvin' it ! Metz traCk will bring Blast in the story ..
AlthouGh , she'll be with Sid , But this Metz is Flirty LOL
But I'm Waitin' what she'll do with Abhay .. what her intentions would be ..
Btw , I Won't Mind fo' Ametz ROmanCe .. Blushing

For me it was it is and will always be abhiya...Blushing dey r sparkling hawtttBlushing and doesn't matter to me wid whom metz is till d tym abhiya r together!!!!!

Though I luv AbhiYa Loads , and want to see 'em together and alvays ..
They're Magnet to my Heart <3
But Metz traCk will be interestin' too ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index