Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sdoll

Welcome back. I m totally agree with u. Maithli's return will definitely bring a new twist. we will b able 2 understand whom abhay loves more pia or maithli. I m really excited 2 see pia n maithli fighting 4 their love abhay n who wins.
I didn't watch TVD, so it's a kind of freshness 4 me 2 watch this track.
PKYEK is being better n interesting day by day.

dat is wat my point is!!! we all r confused about d fact dat whom abhay loves more piya or metz...so metz return will clear our doubt nd for sure it is gonna be piya😃
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

oh my god...chakku u here...wow..welcome back dear...lovely post...!!!...
metz return will make d show more intersting..

thanks dear devina...i m back and yeah i m eagerly waiting for metz to return and wanna see sukku in different avatar😳
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I'm Luvin' it ! Metz traCk will bring Blast in the story ..
AlthouGh , she'll be with Sid , But this Metz is Flirty 😆
But I'm Waitin' what she'll do with Abhay .. what her intentions would be ..
Btw , I Won't Mind fo' Ametz ROmanCe .. ☺️

For me it was it is and will always be abhiya...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ dey r sparkling hawttt☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ and doesn't matter to me wid whom metz is till d tym abhiya r together!!!!!
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Well i would have prefer metz come back after the abhlya were together and not to state where they are today ...with so much misunderstanding . When piya goes to coffin she should go with sweet memory of abhay but not loosing trust on him

They could have metz back but not as -ve share spoiling the AM relationship . It negate the epic love that AM share for so many years . It was such painful sight to see abhay crying over metz only to know that she is bitch / evil

PS : If sid has done something to metz to make evil ..thought she was not then it would be good as that will keep AM love and later metz will understand AP love ...

But track def is going to more darker and interesting ...

but when sid will put piya in coffin she will cum to knw d truth about evil sid and poor abhay and after abhay takes her out of d coffin she will not leave sid frm her bhashan...😆😆😆..
but abhiya's love is very strong and abhay will never accept metz i knw!!!!!
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

It is true that there is nothing much left which is not copied from Vampire Diaries. But I simply do not think that Ekta or her creatives can handle a complex character like that of Katherine nor do I think Sukirti (no offense meant) can handle such a role well. So I think they are going to mess up big time for sure. But that is just my Opinion. We will have to wait and watch...

Maithili's return also means that the scene where Maithili's spirit tells Pia that 'Abhay is Pia's destiny' was definitely a Blooper.

we will have to see bout dat whether d cvs r able to handle kat's character or not but acc. to pkyek when a person becums a vampire his spirit leaves his body so when metz turned she was gud but over d years she has becum bad
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

thanks dear devina...i m back and yeah i m eagerly waiting for metz to return and wanna see sukku in different avatar😳

welcome back chakku, you must have exelled in your xams buddy😊 ... 
I would love to see Suku in sexy avtaar, 😉fashionable outfits, it will be a change from those plain cotton skirts she wears ...

For me it was it is and will always be abhiya...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ dey r sparkling hawttt☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ and doesn't matter to me wid whom metz is till d tym abhiya r together!!!!! 

I completely agree with you on that note buddy 😊...
Edited by sumadear13 - 12 years ago

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE ANGRY ON MAITHILI'S RETURN...IT IS SUCH AN INTERESTING TWIST IN STORY...
I JUST CANT BELIEVE SUKRITI HAS AGREED TO POTRAY A NEGATIVE ROLE...I STILL HAVE DOUBTS...

i think what we are seeing in sbs that maithili returned might be just flashbacks that sid is showing to pia...I dont think maithili has returned yet...not sure...it can be fbs...it is just to make us more curious...

BUT IF AT ALL SHE RETURNS IT IS AN INTERESTING TWIST... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PIA"S REACTION and would love to see suku in negative role as maithili...

AND THOSE WHO ARE ALL SCARED THAT ABHAY_PIYA will be separated...pls keep in mind that it is a love story of abhay-piya...SO NOBODY CAN EVER SEPARATE THEM...they in the end will be together finally...

PS: I haven't watched TVD...so its interesting for me and to those who havent and i think there are many people out there who havent watched TVD,..
i think copying should not be a problem as you said...just hope cv's to do it in a perfect manner whatever they do...
thanks for making this post
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chakku

For me it was it is and will always be abhiya...☺️ dey r sparkling hawttt☺️ and doesn't matter to me wid whom metz is till d tym abhiya r together!!!!!

Though I luv AbhiYa Loads , and want to see 'em together and alvays ..
They're Magnet to my Heart <3
But Metz traCk will be interestin' too ..