Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Here, hopefully this scene will answer everything. I think its towards the end of the scene where she says that she will find someone for Kesar.

CVs have shown Kesar's POV too na? But its going to take time for Gulaal to understand because she married him when he was a child and because of the age gap, she doesn't expect anything to happen between them. 

She will break down too. There is a lot to come from Gulaal's side yet but if we expect her to understand everything now then the story is over right? They need to build this love story with great care. Everything takes its time. For now its all about Kesar's budding feelings towards Gulaal and yes she will be harsh to him here and there but I think thats how intense love stories work. There is a lot of hurt and pain but it works wonders for the storyline!

@ Reemz thanks for the link, oh no I am aslo in no rush for Gulaal to develop feelings overnight for Kesar. I was only trying to justify about the slap here that all of you are assuming will happen. I would rather see it as a final breakdown of Gulaal after all her bottled up emotions of all these years. Cv's are showing Kesar's POV no doubt...but I just not in favor of the Vasantization of Kesar(excuse me but if that is a termπŸ˜†). If Gulaal needs to look at Kesar in such a  way, its because he is Kesar and not because he has become Vasant.

For now its all about Kesar's budding feelings towards Gulaal and yes she will be harsh to him here and there but I think thats how intense love stories work.

So I guess when Kesar was alternating between being rude and sensitive to Gulaal when he returned form boarding we could justify it saying that is how intense love stories work. Well now there is no case for worry at all...I can see Kesar well  on his way to becoming Vasant just as Motaba, Gulaal would want it. Yup even I am waiting to see how this story moves forward.πŸ˜ƒ
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gulaal does declare the rishta will be pure and that she will find her devrani. She had a check on her emotions way back then.
But as mentioned, in an incident, the child questions her if she would also cry like Sudha Babhi if he finds a dulhan for himself. During Holi, a drunk/laced Kesar says Gulaal meri patni hai. Durng the wedding of his sister Rewa, he declares that he is "shaadi-shuda" and Gulaal is his wife and they also perform the Paad Puja ceremony as a couple.
Now at such an impressionable age, Kesar was happy with the idea of "being married" because he was happy to have Gulaal around.
All these declarations from Kesar has happened in front of Gulaal. Cant expect the child to live on "once heard, then forgotten" comment about another wife for himself in future. Because he was convinced and happy with the thought of being married to Gulaal. That was what Kesar was cribbing about since when Vasant's marriage was fixed with Gulaal that he has flicked the girl he had chosen as his bride.
Motabha had warned her about the feelings of the chld when he grows up.
Edited by MeySimi - 12 years ago
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If ever Gulaal has to love Kesar, she should love him as he is. She should not accept him when he turns into a clone of Vasntish behavior. She should not love Kesar with the belief that "Vasant ki aatma usme basti hai". Sorry that would not help in the real marriage terms. Its a delicate issue. And that would be unfair to Kesar though he seems to be willing to accept her with her memories of Vasant intact
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[quote]o I guess when Kesar was alternating between being rude and sensitive to Gulaal when he returned form boarding we could justify it saying that is how intense love stories work. Well now there is no case for worry at all...I can see Kesar well  on his way to becoming Vasant just as Motaba, Gulaal would want it. Yup even I am waiting to see how this story moves forward.πŸ˜ƒ[/quote]

That's how I see it anyway. His anger made their relationship very intense since he returned. Did I like his rudeness towards Gulaal?To be honest, I don't want him to become like Vasant :P I like him the passionate self he is :P
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MeySimi

Gulaal does declare the rishta will be pure and that she will find her devrani. She had a check on her emotions way back then.

But as mentioned, in an incident, the child questions her if she would also cry like Sudha Babhi if he finds a dulhan for himself. During Holi, a drunk/laced Kesar says Gulaal meri patni hai. Durng the wedding of his sister Rewa, he declares that he is "shaadi-shuda" and Gulaal is his wife and they also perform the Paad Puja ceremony as a couple.
Now at such an impressionable age, Kesar was happy with the idea of "being married" because he was happy to have Gulaal around.
All these declarations from Kesar has happened in front of Gulaal. Cant expect the child to live on "once heard, then forgotten" comment about another wife for himself in future. Because he was convinced and happy with the thought of being married to Gulaal. That was what Kesar was cribbing about since when Vasant's marriage was fixed with Gulaal that he has flicked the girl he had chosen as his bride.
Motabha had warned her about the feelings of the chld when he grows up.

I think more than anything, she was SO SURE of her own feelings that everything would work out fine. She will never open her heart to another man again...! Not the right way to go about it but thats what she thought.

And I also agree, I don't want him to become like Vasant. Kesar is much more appealing than Vasant to me anyway πŸ˜›
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeySimi

If ever Gulaal has to love Kesar, she should love him as he is. She should not accept him when he turns into a clone of Vasntish behavior. She should not love Kesar with the belief that "Vasant ki aatma usme basti hai". Sorry that would not help in the real marriage terms. Its a delicate issue. And that would be unfair to Kesar though he seems to be willing to accept her with her memories of Vasant intact

dont worry kesar will fullfill all his bro's dream remaining kesar himself he isnt dumbheaded fool who dance on the fingers of their better half ...example kesar went to the hospital himself  gulaal didnt forced him to do he does  what he  believes  ofcourse gulaal is his guide but ultimately its on him to take the road or not... gulaal knows kesar is different but she wants him to do  good things like vasant did she wants him to be responsible like vasant towards his family and his village she doesnt say dont be angry as vasant never show his anger instead  she wants him   to control his anger  ... her intention is to make him a good human being thats it ...gulaal loved her husband dearly it will be difficult for her to except anyone as her husband and more difficult if her husband is child before her...".vasant ki atma usme basti hai" was not  said in romantic terms but out of respect and belief she has in kesar...!
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think more than anything, she was SO SURE of her own feelings that everything would work out fine. She will never open her heart to another man again...! Not the right way to go about it but thats what she thought.

And I also agree, I don't want him to become like Vasant. Kesar is much more appealing than Vasant to me anyway πŸ˜›

well she cant expalin husband wife realtionship to a child as then child will ask more question out of curiousity which will be difficult to explain she was waiting for the right time ...as child u r so unaware of any sort of  its like falling in love with your teacher fav actors or sports person or anyone really special as child but as child grew he realizes that its rubbish ...that gulaal was thinking all the way...she cant relate kesar feeling as romantic feeling  as childcant even think in dreams  she use to laugh at those innocent acts... she did what she thought is right ...she send him for higher studies to enlighten him to educate him ...about the world that is purpose of education i m sure kesar must be knowing that his marriage to gulaal is illegal ...gulaal  thought that wen kesar will grew up he will realize that this marriage is baseless ...but fate has some other plans kesar is developing feeling for her its really scary for her we have to see now how does she thinks about kesar ...kesar as child always or kesar as mature person with whom she can spent her life happily
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yesterday, MotaBa's words made Kesar feel guilty about not giving Gulaal the respect she deserves and today he gave her plenty by paying tribute to her efforts of keeping Vasant's dream alive. For me, as soon as he said 'Gulaal', the whole scene became overwhelming. The emotions of both Gulaal and Kesar came out as they remembered someone they both loved deeply. Beautiful acting by Manasi and Neil. I always say this but I'll say it again anyway...I just wish Gulaal saw how Kesar's eyes brim with so much love for her. He was so happy to see her happy...! I wish the same that she saw Kesar has much love for her, but at the moment the love is not the love for a spouse its the love for just the lady called gulaal who is wife of his dead brother, the love for a man to a woman who thinks that she is mine is still misssing and I am waiting for that day to come where kesar will look at gulaal as my woman...

It's hard to guess what's going through Gulaal's mind. She must be slightly worried about the recent happenings with Kesar's overreaction, his protectiveness and obviously SOMEONE put the bangles in her room. Does she have a doubt in her mind about Kesar's feelings towards her? Its difficult to say.  I think for her, a relationship with Kesar is beyond her imagination. She doesn't even expect him to be in love with her.
it sure is difficult to say that Gulaal is doubting kesar's feelings towards her when i think kesar himself has not got it clear, tht he loves her or he LOVES her, we all have seen that kesar has loved gulaal since he was a kid. I do agree that relationship with kesar has beyond her imagination but i think kesar too right now has the same notion, it will change for sure once kesar-talli marriage is up
Jamuna Kaki was at it again with her pati-patni talk which got Gulaal thinking...

No idea what the precap was. Anyone seen it?

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I honestly dont see him becoming a clone of Vasant (like he says today he will fulfill the dreams and walks on the path Vasant did to achieve them etc), they are two different ppl, the only thing that Gulaal has wanted and also Vasant is to see Kesar be a successful man and step up to responsiblities and fulfill them and even now - its all about him being like Vasant meaning dont become him but be like how he was, in a sense the ideal man all around and take on Vasant's responsiblities and fulfill them

To me its never been about become exactly like Vasant

When Gulaal says atma basi hai, it just means that Kesar is Vasant's brother and the same spirit and strength Vasant had - Kesar has that in him somewhere, and be the kind of man he was, ideal man all around- is that wrong No it isnt because she doesnt want a clone of Vasant in him or sees him in him and so on

I hope Kesar keeps his intensity, coz its one of the factors in his love for Gulaal, the intense love he has and so on
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

You said it all. I can really imagine her slapping Kesar if he does ever confess. There maybe moments where she'll be cold towards him (like she was today in the bangle scene) because here he is showing so much affection towards her but she's confused as to WHY! Heck even Kesar doesn't understand his own feelings so obviously Gulaal will understand a bit later too. Then her side of emotions come to surface but as of now its all about how Kesar is feeling towards her.

@ bold..Reema...That slapping is inevitable... It is going to be there and that is one sure shot...They cannot show Gulaal falling for him so easily...That would not go well with the wholesome audience and also with the image as totally Vasant Dedicated Gulaal, she has to be put up on that high pedestal...she cannot be shown to have just fallen for Kesar...
And you are right, it is Kesar's journey of realization of his feelings towards her and are we  not loving each moment of this😳
Wonderful discussions btw by you guysπŸ˜ƒ