Gulaal

'Gulaal'-Kesar (10.05.11)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday, MotaBa's words made Kesar feel guilty about not giving Gulaal the respect she deserves and today he gave her plenty by paying tribute to her efforts of keeping Vasant's dream alive. For me, as soon as he said 'Gulaal', the whole scene became overwhelming. The emotions of both Gulaal and Kesar came out as they remembered someone they both loved deeply. Beautiful acting by Manasi and Neil. I always say this but I'll say it again anyway...I just wish Gulaal saw how Kesar's eyes brim with so much love for her. He was so happy to see her happy...!

It's hard to guess what's going through Gulaal's mind. She must be slightly worried about the recent happenings with Kesar's overreaction, his protectiveness and obviously SOMEONE put the bangles in her room. Does she have a doubt in her mind about Kesar's feelings towards her? Its difficult to say.  I think for her, a relationship with Kesar is beyond her imagination. She doesn't even expect him to be in love with her.

Jamuna Kaki was at it again with her pati-patni talk which got Gulaal thinking...

No idea what the precap was. Anyone seen it?
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the precap showed kesar going to gulaal's maykaa and apologizing to that ungrateful and rude brother of hers...saying he's willing to come with him and apologize in teh office, but the brother just blows him off and tells him, rudely again, to never cross paths with him again or else he shall forget that they are family members...
*Reemz* thumbnail
^Thank you very much. Yogesh has so much attitude! I wish Gulaal was there to hear how rude her brother is. He's pathetic!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
gullals bro say..
he will forget that kesar is his wifes brother & his sisters HUSBAND :D
xx

lol me like that
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Yesterday, MotaBa's words made Kesar feel guilty about not giving Gulaal the respect she deserves and today he gave her plenty by paying tribute to her efforts of keeping Vasant's dream alive. For me, as soon as he said 'Gulaal', the whole scene became overwhelming. The emotions of both Gulaal and Kesar came out as they remembered someone they both loved deeply. Beautiful acting by Manasi and Neil. I always say this but I'll say it again anyway...I just wish Gulaal saw how Kesar's eyes brim with so much love for her. He was so happy to see her happy...!

It's hard to guess what's going through Gulaal's mind. She must be slightly worried about the recent happenings with Kesar's overreaction, his protectiveness and obviously SOMEONE put the bangles in her room. Does she have a doubt in her mind about Kesar's feelings towards her? Its difficult to say.  I think for her, a relationship with Kesar is beyond her imagination. She doesn't even expect him to be in love with her.

Jamuna Kaki was at it again with her pati-patni talk which got Gulaal thinking...

No idea what the precap was. Anyone seen it?

@ Reemz Even I was suspecting yesterday that Gulaal might have some inkling of Kesar's feelings towards her. The way when Kesar says Main tere khilaaf kuch nahin sun sakta and on the whole, Kesar's attitude with her, the bangles. Gulaal's face as you said is difficult to read. (BTW I cannot read any other expression of hers other than hurt on her face or self righteousness.) Maybe because her role is designed to be like that so that viewers are kept guessing. She was very expressive when she was around Vasant. There are only 2 possibilities  from the way I see it
One that Gulaal still has not been able to recognize Kesar's  love for her
Secondly she has an idea and is deliberately not addressing that as she is herself scared to open up the doors of her feelings.
Whatever at least I can thankfully say Kesar is on the way to recognize his feelings for Gulaal, but it is going to be almost impossible for Gulaal. Only Talli can make Gulaal realize the woman in her. But just want to say one thing about Kesar, his love is so deep for Gulaal that he has loved her for just who she is,  I mean with all her Vasant memories with her. Now that is not an easy thing to do. All I can say is NO ONE can love like Kesar does.

*Reemz* thumbnail
They're going to keep Gulaal's feelings under wrap. As I said, her changing feelings towards Kesar would be far more controversial so for right now they're building his emotions towards her. You can tell the subtle differences in her reactions when Kesar said he couldn't hear anything against her (scene with MotaBa and the G-K scene). But can she ever really think that Kesar might be in love with her? It's kind of impossible for anyone to imagine and as you said, she's not even willing to open her heart something else.

It's going to be tough...very tough 😛
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Like you say Reemz, its beyond Gulaal's imagination to even think or see Kesar like that and to even think that he could be in love with her and so on, that what he says and does has any other meaning then what they share as what they did before - just Kesar-Gulaal

And thats why she is always and has been Talli and Kesar - and thats why i say its natural for her to say it and so on

But like i said before and you just said she is worried on one hand of his overreation and his blind fury and what he could do to anyone who says anything about her and so on or what trouble could follow with how Kesar is and so on

And i do think and hope that one day Gulaal joins the dot up and see what Kesar has been doing esp the bangles bit and not forget the letters

If more things like this keep happening, all i can say is Gulaal might just get a subtle inkling to what Kesar feels in that way

Bottomline is Gulaal's feelings have to be taken extra care of it, it cant be ever just like or typical love realisation scenes lead women have, Gulaal is different and the situation and everything, to even think on the line of seeing Kesar as more will shot her down like anything, and the inner shock she will have and so on, will rock her to the core and so on

Opening her heart is one thing but to see Kesar, the Kesar she knows feeling like that about her is like a shocker (something she wouldnt expect in a million years) and i would not be surprised if Gulaal slaps him for even thinking like that

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Like you say Reemz, its beyond Gulaal's imagination to even think or see Kesar like that and to even think that he could be in love with her and so on, that what he says and does has any other meaning then what they share as what they did before - just Kesar-Gulaal

And thats why she is always and has been Talli and Kesar - and thats why i say its natural for her to say it and so on

But like i said before and you just said she is worried on one hand of his overreation and his blind fury and what he could do to anyone who says anything about her and so on or what trouble could follow with how Kesar is and so on

And i do think and hope that one day Gulaal joins the dot up and see what Kesar has been doing esp the bangles bit and not forget the letters

If more things like this keep happening, all i can say is Gulaal might just get a subtle inkling to what Kesar feels in that way

Bottomline is Gulaal's feelings have to be taken extra care of it, it cant be ever just like or typical love realisation scenes lead women have, Gulaal is different and the situation and everything, to even think on the line of seeing Kesar as more will shot her down like anything, and the inner shock she will have and so on, will rock her to the core and so on

Opening her heart is one thing but to see Kesar, the Kesar she knows feeling like that about her is like a shocker (something she wouldnt expect in a million years) and i would not be surprised if Gulaal slaps him for even thinking like that

You said it all. I can really imagine her slapping Kesar if he does ever confess. There maybe moments where she'll be cold towards him (like she was today in the bangle scene) because here he is showing so much affection towards her but she's confused as to WHY! Heck even Kesar doesn't understand his own feelings so obviously Gulaal will understand a bit later too. Then her side of emotions come to surface but as of now its all about how Kesar is feeling towards her.
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Lennie

i am having same feeling.
gulaal most likely will slap him. i think the thought it self will leave her shaken. she sees her self as a guardian of kesar. & that could be as a friend. the most shocking thing may be for her is that, gulaal have seen him growing up... like since a small kid, for a kid to show this type of affection is fine, but for a man, that something to watch...

i am scared that gulaal may think this affection is foot print from his childhood, & she may try to convince him after knowing its not love... & then talli... grr...
i really hope gulaal & kesar...
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

You said it all. I can really imagine her slapping Kesar if he does ever confess. There maybe moments where she'll be cold towards him (like she was today in the bangle scene) because here he is showing so much affection towards her but she's confused as to WHY! Heck even Kesar doesn't understand his own feelings so obviously Gulaal will understand a bit later too. Then her side of emotions come to surface but as of now its all about how Kesar is feeling towards her.

The maha-episode opened up for about his feelings and his desires (in a pure love way) and thats what we are seeing in the following episodes and so on

Gulaal did seem distant with him, but then again that was due to yesterday and the little confrontation they had isnt it and then he totally makes her melt in the unveiling ceremony, and respect and love he gave Gulaal was great

Yep a slap will come, definately and i do think thats a natural reaction with a angry look on her face from Gulaal and how dare you! look...  also its hard to see how and when Gulaal will ever feel for him, and also the extra care in her feelings and transition has to set in, its hard to see but i dont think its impossible as well

Only way Kesar will somehow know the meaning of what he does and why he does for her in a more fierce way is when someone asks him why he does what he does... and what reaction will Kesar have and it will be something along the line of what happened yesterday when Talli asked him THAT question and we saw THAT reaction and his expression from him

Bottomline i say is - Can they both really live without one another...
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago