Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saru.g

Episode was handled so beautifully... naitik... he was too emotional... he finally cried... no words to explain today's episode... The precap was also good... akshara n naitik converstation in sonography room n car were excellent... 

exactly...though heartbreaking the epi was beautiful😃
i actually loved the idea that they showed that the mc was natural, not due to anybody's fault. thumbs up to the cv's for this👏
i think this is for the first time any natural mc has been shown in any show...varna hamesha either the heroine falls or meets an accident, ya phir mc is due to sum saazish🤢
the best scene was when naitik's shadow fell on that baby potrait...it was beautiful n so was akshi's description to naitik.
achcha hai dinos didn't sum up wid"bahu ne dhayan nahi rakha " n all that crab...warna pata nahi wat i wud have done to them...but precap dekhke lagta hai they'll support n i can expect an outing now😃
waise i am looking forward to naitik -gayatri scene tomorrow(after a long time😛)...how he would tell her n share his sorrow with her😭...n naksh scene to i know would surely make me cry...but i think it wud come on thursday
Edited by xyze - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

i actually loved the idea that they showed that the mc was natural, not due to anybody's fault. thumbs up to the cv's for this👏
i think this is for the first time any natural mc has been shown in any show...varna hamesha either the heroine falls or meets an accident, ya phir mc is due to sum saazish🤢
the best scene was when naitik's shadow fell on that baby poyrait...it was beautiful n so was akshi's description to naitik.
achcha hai dinos didn't sum up wid"bahu ne dhayan nahi rakha " n all that crab...warna pata nahi wat i wud have done to them...but precap dekhke lagta hai they'll support n i can expect an outing now😃
waise i am looking forward to naitik -gayatri scene tomorrow(after a long time😛)...how he would tell her n share his sorrow with her😭...n naksh scene to i know would surely make me cry...but i think it wud come on thursday

naitik totally broke down today & tom dont no hw he ll react in front of ga3 mujhe himmat dena kal ke epi dekhe ke liye...
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xyze

the best scene was when naitik's shadow fell on that baby poyrait...it was beautiful n so was akshi's description to naitik.

haa cv's did a good thing by showing natural mc... n also I'm happy that they r showing emotional side of naitik... loving naitik as a caring husband more n more... n I would like to the scene between gayatri n naitik, naitik sharing his sorrow to his mother... n precap was also good... In this condition they have take care of akshara... n I think cv's r showing it n there will be no mu's between family n akshara i guess...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

😭 😭😭     chalo bye evrybody...cya on 22nd... hopefully whn m back naksh r happy... 😃
🤗 to all

😭

aur hum parso se gayab till 23rd...😭 😭 😭 😭
hope yahan sab enjoy kare n humlog bhi wahan enjoy kar paaye bina Naksh ke...😆 😆
tum toh mere connection mein rahogi isliye ho hugs n all...😆 but phir bhi le lo...🤗
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

mc hue 1 hi din hue hai na toh isiliye she has not come to no anything...😕
bas sab naksh ko akele chod de rb ne pehli baar kuch accha kaha yeh baat naitik ko hi use bataani chahiye & cv's se ek hi vinti hai plzzz akshi ko kuch dino tak congo se dur rakhna...

plzzz Congress nahi aani chhaiye...warna woh meri bachchi meri bachchi karke humein maar daalegi... 🤢 🤢  ek tih MC ka dukh upar se Congress ka torture...we won't be able to bear it yaar...
saman.17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

plzzz Congress nahi aani chhaiye...warna woh meri bachchi meri bachchi karke humein maar daalegi... 🤢 🤢  ek tih MC ka dukh upar se Congress ka torture...we won't be able to bear it yaar...

tum toh @least chutti pe maze kar sakti ho zara hamaare haalat ke baare me socho tumhare waapas aane tak hum paagal ho chuke honge...
Tafseer thumbnail

tum toh @least chutti pe maze kar sakti ho zara hamaare haalat ke baare me socho tumhare waapas aane tak hum paagal ho chuke honge...

aye tum pagal ho gayi ho..?? Naksh ke bina humlog enjoy kar sakenge..?? tabse mann ro raha hai...badi mushkil se khudko manaye hai... kaise yaar so many days without Naksh..?? i hope when we are back Naksh are phir se happy...😃 unhe rota hua dekhna mere bas se bahar hai...
saman.17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

aye tum pagal ho gayi ho..?? Naksh ke bina humlog enjoy kar sakenge..?? tabse mann ro raha hai...badi mushkil se khudko manaye hai... kaise yaar so many days without Naksh..?? i hope when we are back Naksh are phir se happy...😃 unhe rota hua dekhna mere bas se bahar hai...

haa tab tak shayad theek ho chuka hoga jab tum vacation se aaogi kaash tab cv's naksh ko vacation pe bhej de...😃
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

haa tab tak shayad theek ho chuka hoga jab tum vacation se aaogi kaash tab cv's naksh ko vacation pe bhej de...😃

are CV's hme itna dukh dene k baad hamari ek wish poori krde...naksh ko vacation pr bhej de
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
pregnancy t happened n MC happened snner, i couldn't feel anything..sorry guys i can't cry with u..this is utter rubbish they r showing..the moment MC happens, or abortion, therez heavy bleeding n very severe pain for abt 2-3 days..doc. said MC ho bhi gaya...howcome akshara didn't know?..the worst part is madam will panic even more n next time toh bhagwan hi maalik hai. 🤢 Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago