omg i am tired with this show..they need to change the story fast..sooo boring
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Donot worry ..its not me who's crying .
.I was just dreaming of Ppl in Cvs Crying
Why ?
1) They being forced to watch this Crap of a show
2) A result of falling trp of their awesome shows a fear of salary cut or loss of job
3) They have to work with ppl like PS

So what do u except ...
I am going back to    keeps my mind cool after reading today WU ...
 I guess we all need it

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wah re wah kya episode tha.  OMG the lead just ran away from the crime scene. 🀣🀣 Chal Baji tere time agaya. Time for Jail. so it looks like VR is out of the show as well. AS is shot and hence I guess she'll exit as well. I just saw the promo of CSZ and she is making an entry in the maha epi on Saturday and I think her character is long running in that show.

So we get to watch Deegu-NS and Deegu-Naku love story. 🀒 this is so not happening. I'm fed up of Deegu-NS-Naku.

Wow precap is exciting. fighting over german bullets. πŸ˜† I hope they remember to take AS to the hospital or maybe they'll treat her just like Kala was treated at home and save hospital ka bill. 🀣
thanks Dibya for the update. u rock. πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Digu ran away...so now Naku gets another aspect which she can fix in this guy. Hai!😍
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Keva

Thanks for the update of the crappy episode. OMG the hero of the show is running away after shooting AS. 🀣 Dingu with his gun  all ready to shoot and then ready to run  and this guy is the hero of the show Kitna ghatiya character sketch hai. Seriously, I have never seen such a badly written character. Why does it feel like the entire creative team of this show has been fired? I can't believe this CRAP is actually selling. Somebody please end this torture.

I find this remark unfair. He is a hitman /smuggler and you expect him to wait in the crime scene to get caught, is it? Ofcourse he would run away. 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update😊

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update dear and bearing it for us
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

I find this remark unfair. He is a hitman /smuggler and you expect him to wait in the crime scene to get caught, is it? Ofcourse he would run away. 

I am sorry but he is the hero of the show and believe it or not but the fact is Heroes do not run away no matter what they do, how they do it or what profession they are in. According to me, even to qualify as a hero the guy has to take responsibility for his actions. This guy is just darpok and nothing else. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Even the male characters of saas-bahu shows are more interesting than this character of dingu.  Anyway, this show is just crap. I just can't decide whether it is CRAPFEST OR COMEDYFEST.
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago