Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 10th May 2011

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lo karlo baat...

Is this the high point drama ???????

Edit : Sorry Thanks for the updates, lost it after reading the high point drama.
Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think VR will be out of LTL by the time AG returns.
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Dibya for bearing the torture for us and giving us this quick, neat and clean update. Nothing much happened anyway except Baji on his way of LTL. It will happen sooner than later I guess!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Dibya 👍🏼 for this update.
I simply fail to understand why they spend money on promotion of only one episode .😆
this is what is high action drama?🤣
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
thnx  4 bearing d torture 4 us..bravo!!
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh what a drama, me at the edge of the seat!!! 😛😆
Wah wah!!!😡🤢 
Could any show can be fallen so low like LTL 2!!!

Thanks  Dibya for undergoing torture to update this!😳
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Dibya...ah well so Dutta's yaar is on his way out also.Looks like the girl from the basti is the key character in Lame Twisted Loop now... becharri for the last 14 months of LTL her existence was overshadowed by the mercurial Dutta... now Saxena has crowned her with what she was denied..
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Just caught a glimpse whilst channel surfing of the last few minutes...it's very weird seeing what is going on in PN, a place where a lot of action took place, but not to the extent that random people like Deegu were coming in to attack others Not only that, PN seemed to look a very lonely place without the prescence of DN - the camera managed to sway over a photo of Tasha, adding to the hurt already there...why this show is still running is beyond me.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update of the crappy episode. OMG the hero of the show is running away after shooting AS. 🤣 Dingu with his gun  all ready to shoot and then ready to run and this guy is the hero of the show Kitna ghatiya character sketch hai. Seriously, I have never seen such a badly written character. Why does it feel like the entire creative team of this show has been fired? I can't believe this CRAP is actually selling. Somebody please end this torture.

Edited by Keva - 12 years ago