Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think sid is taking Pia to Maithali!! (Page 3)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Bechari piya..ab toh hamme rose ametz ka ahem ahem scene dekhne ko milega..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mino1997

hey archi
  i m a bit confused at the moment... pia is goin to a place with sid and mathili will be there... mathili will be taking pia's place and pia would be in a coffin ...rite?... and now tell me how is she gonna survive in coffin fr 1 year afterall she is a HUMAN... is the story gonna take 1 years leap or not... abhay wont be able to recognize that she is nt pia and she is metz...who is gonna help pia????... just help me tellin that is the show goin to take a year's leap or not...Confused
Yup exactly u got ma point even I am wondering who will help pia out of coffin as abhay will romance Metz thinking she is Pia, n CV's wont disclose this to Raichand's rite now tht metz is back, so maybe sid will bite her n metz with her supernatural power will make pia go into deep sleep, as per article metz has powers in her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Ya, i also think that sid shud bite pia n put her into a coffin. this will teach her a lesson 4 not believing abhay. at least she will understand that what abhay means 2 her n seeing him with metz she will b jealous . wow!!!!! i m waiting eagerly 4 the track.

TOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFan

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

hey archi
  i m a bit confused at the moment... pia is goin to a place with sid and mathili will be there... mathili will be taking pia's place and pia would be in a coffin ...rite?... and now tell me how is she gonna survive in coffin fr 1 year afterall she is a HUMAN... is the story gonna take 1 years leap or not... abhay wont be able to recognize that she is nt pia and she is metz...who is gonna help pia????... just help me tellin that is the show goin to take a year's leap or not...Confused
Yup exactly u got ma point even I am wondering who will help pia out of coffin as abhay will romance Metz thinking she is Pia, n CV's wont disclose this to Raichand's rite now tht metz is back, so maybe sid will bite her n metz with her supernatural power will make pia go into deep sleep, as per article metz has powers in her

ok!!! so that explains it ... i wonder suddenly after one year pia will be able to gt out of the coffin on hr own or maybe with someone's help bt that would be strange that after one year smone's is going there to help piaShocked...
                                                         thanks fr ur helpHeartBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Bechari piya..ab toh hamme rose ametz ka ahem ahem scene dekhne ko milega..
Vampire romance jo Chandeena ne bhi nahi dikhaya abhi takLOLLOLLOL
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
This time Piya will have to pay the Big CharGe fo' Flutterin' Abhay Loads ..
ExaCt thing would have been realized when its been Losted ..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

hey archi

ok!!! so that explains it ... i wonder suddenly after one year pia will be able to gt out of the coffin on hr own or maybe with someone's help bt that would be strange that after one year smone's is going there to help piaShocked...
                                                         thanks fr ur helpHeartBig smile
Maybe after n year abhay will realise tht she is not pia but metz n then he will force her to tell where is pia n then abhay rescues piaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

minahil1997TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Hey they evn say there will b 1 year leap so i guess for 1 year metz will live as Pia & thn Pia will come back.I think Metz is going back 2 Abhay 4 tht ring & now she is wid Sid.Ohh feel sad 4 AbhiyaUnhappy

No she still loves abhay don't u remember sid everytime says to himself tht no one loves himLOL metz may be in control of sid but she loves abhay n this is gonna be a big catfight between pia n metz for abhayLOL
Ok may b metz luv abhay thn wht she was doing in sid's arm.I guess Metz is obsessed wid Abhay & she jst wnt 2 get Abhay as trophy but now i feel she cant luv abhay more thn Pi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index