Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think sid is taking Pia to Maithali!! - Page 2

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey they evn say there will b 1 year leap so i guess for 1 year metz will live as Pia & thn Pia will come back.I think Metz is going back 2 Abhay 4 tht ring & now she is wid Sid.Ohh feel sad 4 AbhiyaπŸ˜”

That Proves this Metz is Flirtyy πŸ˜† ... I Hope she won't hurt  Abhay .. 😭
Don't know what her Evil intentions would be ..

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey they evn say there will b 1 year leap so i guess for 1 year metz will live as Pia & thn Pia will come back.I think Metz is going back 2 Abhay 4 tht ring & now she is wid Sid.Ohh feel sad 4 AbhiyaπŸ˜”

No she still loves abhay don't u remember sid everytime says to himself tht no one loves himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† metz may be in control of sid but she loves abhay n this is gonna be a big catfight between pia n metz for abhayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh God bichari pia k hise ka romance wo mets le jaye gi poor pia she was not trusting abhay na
very good m lovining it😈
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: black_scorpio

oh God bichari pia k hise ka romance wo mets le jaye gi poor pia she was not trusting abhay na
very good m lovining it😈

This time I really want sid to bite her n show his true face to her so tht she regret for not trusting abhay n trusting sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey archi
  i m a bit confused at the moment... pia is goin to a place with sid and mathili will be there... mathili will be taking pia's place and pia would be in a coffin ...rite?... and now tell me how is she gonna survive in coffin fr 1 year afterall she is a HUMAN... is the story gonna take 1 years leap or not... abhay wont be able to recognize that she is nt pia and she is metz...who is gonna help pia????... just help me tellin that is the show goin to take a year's leap or not...πŸ˜•
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anurag24t

Its definately gonna be interesting..abhay maithili romance 4 sure and so far as piya is concerned ye toh sab cv's ke haath mein hain wat they wants to do.. 🀣

Pia will have a nice thinking period in coffin when ametz romancesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bechari piya..ab toh hamme rose ametz ka ahem ahem scene dekhne ko milega..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mino1997

hey archi

i m a bit confused at the moment... pia is goin to a place with sid and mathili will be there... mathili will be taking pia's place and pia would be in a coffin ...rite?... and now tell me how is she gonna survive in coffin fr 1 year afterall she is a HUMAN... is the story gonna take 1 years leap or not... abhay wont be able to recognize that she is nt pia and she is metz...who is gonna help pia????... just help me tellin that is the show goin to take a year's leap or not...πŸ˜•

Yup exactly u got ma point even I am wondering who will help pia out of coffin as abhay will romance Metz thinking she is Pia, n CV's wont disclose this to Raichand's rite now tht metz is back, so maybe sid will bite her n metz with her supernatural power will make pia go into deep sleep, as per article metz has powers in her
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya, i also think that sid shud bite pia n put her into a coffin. this will teach her a lesson 4 not believing abhay. at least she will understand that what abhay means 2 her n seeing him with metz she will b jealous . wow!!!!! i m waiting eagerly 4 the track.
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Yup exactly u got ma point even I am wondering who will help pia out of coffin as abhay will romance Metz thinking she is Pia, n CV's wont disclose this to Raichand's rite now tht metz is back, so maybe sid will bite her n metz with her supernatural power will make pia go into deep sleep, as per article metz has powers in her

ok!!! so that explains it ... i wonder suddenly after one year pia will be able to gt out of the coffin on hr own or maybe with someone's help bt that would be strange that after one year smone's is going there to help pia😲...
                                                         thanks fr ur helpβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒ