I think sid is taking Pia to Maithali!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
As shown in last part sid is taking Pia to some place m sure it is to Maithali as Pia is wearing the same dress which I saw in today's segment, so this week Pia will see true n evil face of sid with maithali there! N also I think sid will bite Pia n put her in coffin, now how n when she comes out of coffin will be real mystery!! As this time abhay won't be able to take her out of cofin or else he will knw abt metz so this is going to be interesting to see who will help Pia out of the tomb! They also showed Pia terrified of sid n sid telling her something which scared her so know m excited for this trackπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
So friends for few weeks be prepared for AMetz romance which will be an illusion for abhay if he thinks of metz as Pia😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ArChi .. this Ametz Mystery gonna be exCitin' I'm feelin' that .. and this traCk will be more thrillin' , as Metz is also have become a Vampire now , so both Vampires will rock this story ..
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

ArChi .. this Ametz Mystery gonna be exCitin' I'm feelin' that .. and this traCk will be more thrillin' , as Metz is also have become a Vampire now , so both Vampires will rock this story ..

I don't mind Ametz romance n Pia in coffin atleast abhay will be happy n pia will learn truth abt sid n regret big time of loosing abhayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Its definately gonna be interesting..abhay maithili romance 4 sure and so far as piya is concerned ye toh sab cv's ke haath mein hain wat they wants to do.. 🀣
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, I wish Sid Bite's Pia n trap her inside the coffin..
That will make equal score..
n It wuld be interesting to see how will Abhay safe Pia..
 And abt AM romance..Well lets see what is real Metz..!!
And if she really loves Abhay , cares for him ,or has return to claim him but in reality her plans r to get something from him..!!
I don't know why I'm feeling that  Metz has returned for the Ring n She loves Sid..!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Its definately gonna be interesting..abhay maithili romance 4 sure and so far as piya is concerned ye toh sab cv's ke haath mein hain wat they wants to do.. 🀣

Is baar sid toh paka bite karega Pia koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n m still thinking how will T reach thereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Dark-Hues thumbnail
After all this , Piya will reCieve a Big lesson fo' not Trustin' Abhay and trustin' Blindly On Sid .. Abhay Metz kay saath he khush reh leyga fo' some Days atleastt πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Hmm, I wish Sid Bite's Pia n trap her inside the coffin..

That will make equal score..
n It wuld be interesting to see how will Abhay safe Pia..
 And abt AM romance..Well lets see what is real Metz..!!
And if she really loves Abhay , cares for him ,or has return to claim him but in reality her plans r to get something from him..!!
I don't know why I'm feeling that  Metz has returned for the Ring n She loves Sid..!!

After watching today's episode I think everyone on forum wants sid to bite Pia🀣🀣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey they evn say there will b 1 year leap so i guess for 1 year metz will live as Pia & thn Pia will come back.I think Metz is going back 2 Abhay 4 tht ring & now she is wid Sid.Ohh feel sad 4 AbhiyaπŸ˜”
Dark-Hues thumbnail
And Abhay ki prOteCtion bhi bund hogii fo' cOuple Of Days ..  πŸ˜†