DOTW: Your character of the day

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright, Alright I know put your hands down its Kesar at the moment, I know everyone is just loving Kesar and is all Kesar but there are different characters that make a show if there was no gulaal thn kesar would not have so attractive and appealing to the audience and if there was no talli the eagerness to have more kesar-gulaal would not have been the same..so lets have a discussion this week which character makes your day and why? You can also focus on other characters apart from the three mentioned and say why liked or disliked the character and was the acting upto the mark, has the actor lifted the character much for to have emotions out of yourself for or against them...you might also wanna include which character you think has very little work or no impact on the storyline whatsoever...

let the discussion begin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice topic.

So we talk about which character impressed us for the day right? Hmm, I once again loved Kesar's gestures but because my votes will be going to K-G quite often anyway, I'll give to Jamuna Kaki today for her pati-patni talk πŸ˜›
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i'll give it to Kesar. i mean, when he asked gulaal to the honours instead, i was like, wow, this guy never fails to surprise me!
i loved the fact that majority of the time we got to see the old kesar who LOVED gulaal with all his heart! so yea, sue me, but i'm all Neilofied! πŸ˜³
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kesar for sure coz of the respect he gave Gulaal who he felt had the right and above all of them the right to unveil it and so on
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Nice topic.

So we talk about which character impressed us for the day right? Hmm, I once again loved Kesar's gestures but because my votes will be going to K-G quite often anyway, I'll give to Jamuna Kaki today for her pati-patni talk πŸ˜›

thanks, yes you talk abt which character impressed you for the day. Jamuna kaki's talk was def good made gulaal thinking, nice choice of characterπŸ˜ƒ her strong tongue and talks does make an impact like bitter and better...
Edited by sparkjule - 12 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

i'll give it to Kesar. i mean, when he asked gulaal to the honours instead, i was like, wow, this guy never fails to surprise me!

i loved the fact that majority of the time we got to see the old kesar who LOVED gulaal with all his heart! so yea, sue me, but i'm all Neilofied! πŸ˜³

Kesar is the guy! I understand πŸ˜‰, I too liked tht he gave gulaal respect and asked her to do the honors, it was great to see both in tears and kesar looking at her crying himself
Arziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Kesar for sure coz of the respect he gave Gulaal who he felt had the right and above all of them the right to unveil it and so on

its kesar for me too for the very same reason, loved to see both in tears, esp kesar looking at gulaal like "anything for you" aah so nice and warm 😳
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First kesar...whatever he did n the way he did was praiseworthy...oh m just luving kesar

and second it has to b jamuna kaka..waah kya teekhe teekhe comments marti hai..love her till its gud for gulsar relation
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was kesuda again today!!! oh how he rocks the show!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Arziya thumbnail

^ The way he flips the coin and gulaal so eager to know and thn complimenting her was so so cute...

But today Gulaal's mom was aslo good hinting her that it should be her and kesar together not talli