India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

DOTW: Your character of the day

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Alright, Alright I know put your hands down its Kesar at the moment, I know everyone is just loving Kesar and is all Kesar but there are different characters that make a show if there was no gulaal thn kesar would not have so attractive and appealing to the audience and if there was no talli the eagerness to have more kesar-gulaal would not have been the same..so lets have a discussion this week which character makes your day and why? You can also focus on other characters apart from the three mentioned and say why liked or disliked the character and was the acting upto the mark, has the actor lifted the character much for to have emotions out of yourself for or against them...you might also wanna include which character you think has very little work or no impact on the storyline whatsoever...

let the discussion begin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadilicioussharneil92*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Nice topic.

So we talk about which character impressed us for the day right? Hmm, I once again loved Kesar's gestures but because my votes will be going to K-G quite often anyway, I'll give to Jamuna Kaki today for her pati-patni talk Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DamonSalvatore-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i'll give it to Kesar. i mean, when he asked gulaal to the honours instead, i was like, wow, this guy never fails to surprise me!
i loved the fact that majority of the time we got to see the old kesar who LOVED gulaal with all his heart! so yea, sue me, but i'm all Neilofied! Embarrassed

DamonSalvatore-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Kesar for sure coz of the respect he gave Gulaal who he felt had the right and above all of them the right to unveil it and so on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92DamonSalvatore-

DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Nice topic.

So we talk about which character impressed us for the day right? Hmm, I once again loved Kesar's gestures but because my votes will be going to K-G quite often anyway, I'll give to Jamuna Kaki today for her pati-patni talk Tongue

thanks, yes you talk abt which character impressed you for the day. Jamuna kaki's talk was def good made gulaal thinking, nice choice of characterBig smile her strong tongue and talks does make an impact like bitter and better...

Edited by sparkjule - 10 May 2011 at 4:21pm
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

i'll give it to Kesar. i mean, when he asked gulaal to the honours instead, i was like, wow, this guy never fails to surprise me!
i loved the fact that majority of the time we got to see the old kesar who LOVED gulaal with all his heart! so yea, sue me, but i'm all Neilofied! Embarrassed

Kesar is the guy! I understand Wink, I too liked tht he gave gulaal respect and asked her to do the honors, it was great to see both in tears and kesar looking at her crying himself

sharneil92

DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Kesar for sure coz of the respect he gave Gulaal who he felt had the right and above all of them the right to unveil it and so on

its kesar for me too for the very same reason, loved to see both in tears, esp kesar looking at gulaal like "anything for you" aah so nice and warm Embarrassed
Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
First kesar...whatever he did n the way he did was praiseworthy...oh m just luving kesar

and second it has to b jamuna kaka..waah kya teekhe teekhe comments marti hai..love her till its gud for gulsar relation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92DamonSalvatore-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index