Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What do i say more?? U guys have said it all...

But to sum up i would say... I want such an ending for kmh that is remembred for years and years on as the best ending(or one of the best) of any show... It should be purely magical, romantic, comical and beautiful..with full on masti n dhamaal..
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

This is For CV's of Show... If KMH2 is really ending by end of this Month (Believe me..I really dont want to write this down๐Ÿ˜ญPls)Than ...as a ardent Fan I  want a Proper , well and Lovely ending..So as Good Tracks towad the End.. ..So With Magical memories of it we can Cherish  Untill we get KMH season 3.(Aameen)๐Ÿ˜ณ

First Pls end this Arjun in Jail and  Arohi crying & struggling to save her Husband Track...soon find real Shooter and Give a Logical end to this Track...Its not so that I dint like this Track..But If show is really ending๐Ÿ˜ญ than End this sad & serious Track..and Start some Great - Happy waala - Damakedar Tracks For which KMH season2 is known.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Bcuz for me Season one was about some serious Intense love saga...Where season Two has SAME Intensity in Love But beside this It was all about Total Damaal of Arjun & Arohi..Which I loved๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I want that  Fun -Comedy - A Totaly Rocking Love Track ...

I hv some wishes beside this also..๐Ÿ˜ณThats

Pls get ArjuHi Married Properly with all Rituals again...I dont care if Ahuwalia are ready for It or not...๐Ÿ˜†

- Pls Reveal the Real Raaz of Arjun's mother ..Punish the culprits hard and ASAP...Let Arjuhi to be live in Arjun's mom's House with her Blessings Happily  ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- Let Arjuhi leave a Normal  - Happy -Rocking Hubby -wife life as Mrs.Singhaniya used to dream earlier on show as Ms.Arohi Ahuwalia..๐Ÿ˜ณShe always wanted a Perfect Family...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- Let Arjun get the best work to earn ..and show Rudra That It was not becuz of him he was living good life till now as Rudra thinks... .It was all Arjun's  hard work and determination..With which he can win the World even today..Let the Big Ego of Rudra to be broken...

- Bring back Dadi ,Rashi & Raj Please...

- Last But not least I want Mr. & Mrs.Singhaniya to hv baby In this season as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ...I want Arjun to do all a To be Daddy stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..OMG ! he'll be looking choo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ..So as Mrs.Singhaniya.๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Give us Such adorable Tracks...๐Ÿ˜ณ

CV's Pls Dont Rush toward the end with Sad and stupid Stuff..Pls show us What we want
 really... Guys Add yr wish list too...and Wish that Cv's get some Akkal to give us Happy - decent -Memorable moments...๐Ÿ˜Š

heyy cudnt agree with you more... i also want to know what happened between rudra and amrit! it shud come out in a way where rudra realises the power of love against the love of power...
raj rashi daddi and DJ tooo... i miss her sooo much! even Jay, Dhondu, archie, uncle and aunty can make a special appearance ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u
there is nothing more to ask
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hoping to see a logical end for KMH...not like other BT shows plzzz..
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree with u we want a good ending not rushing up like season 1 where arjuhi wedding only snaps were shown but not this time we want a full wedding ceremony from sangeeth to sugharat  they will help us be calm till season 3 starts
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

i have a similar wishlist too๐Ÿ˜† n i've been cryin out to CVs๐Ÿ˜ญ not to drag the jail track till the end!!
coz of limited tym, now i dun care for another marriage as such...simple one wil do but for me they are married already.. they valued their hubby-wifey relationship in the union epi...
want to see their kid/s too but  not like popping up suddenly in the last epi.. wich i fear will happen at the max!!

Ditto !!.   I too want them to show their after married happy life, they can show so much in 2-3 episodes, atleast that much time shld be given, they can end all this syapa, raaz, fued everything before that. 
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot Guys for wonderful comments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Beside all thsese..I want a Lovely -  Magical SR of Arjuhi Soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ funangle - Thanks for comments & being agree ..:D

@ laado_007 - Thanks Dear..even I do same..Watch that same Show again & again
in recorded vids of my Lappy..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ chathu_88 - thats True..

@ Yamini-KSG  -Glad to know you love same show I do..Yeah as per news coming
Show is ending soon..

@ shibz -Yeah shibz...First Thanks for comments:D๐Ÿ˜ณ & I too hope It dones not come like this that by the end Everything rush and happiness in last few minutes...Want a Proper storyline towrd end...Lovely ending...But these Cv's..About Marriage I agree that  they are married But first time
they dint married happily or say It was total shock for Arohi and revenge for Arjun..
I want second marrige when they play all rituals properly again ..T

@ Kudi_NextDoor - Yaa..I want 3 of them back on show too..

@ bollywoodcrazed - Thanks for being Agree..And Agree what you hv said..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ ..anshita.. - Thanks Antisha..Now Lets hope this Cv's listen us..๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ lara3110 -I wanna see the same..Thanks for the comment..

@ pari_15 -Yeah Pari..Hope we get same as we want..

@ cherry227 - Thanks for being Agree dear..๐Ÿ˜Šand  Yeah with season2 every character has been unique & Special..Hope everyone make appearace before show ends..& About Amrit & Rudra the half raaz was revealed by Amrit once that she was in love with Rudra but got married with Arohi's dad.. Thats all we know..But she never clerify things after that and started Kartar shoot track..

@ vibhaparkar - Thanks for comments and being agree..

@ RoKafan4eva - I hope too..I hv left to watch all BT show..KMH is only one so far I hv watched..and I really dont want rushed end of It like season1..When Arjuhi shown united and happy only in Last few minutes...

@ theresa28 - Yeah Dear I completely agree wid you..

@ Kavya- Yeah ..Arjuhi are married for long now But they could never enjoy this
Man & wife happiness completely with one or other hurdle or problems..Now Its about to end..
Let them hv their life please.. 
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago