Abha's "new" look & more surprises to unfold...

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Brought to you exclusively by Zee Tv's official page on FB:

Zee TV
The upcoming 3 year leap on Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli sees actor Suhasi Dhami rubbing her hands in glee as here comes an opportunity for the lovely lady to try her hand at a glam new look.

Soon, you'll see Abha with soft curls descending down her shapely back, a backless blouse that accentuates her fine figure, a lot of pastel chiff...on and georgette sarees that have a sensuous feel and minimal make-up to let her natural beauty shine through.

"I look forward to the subtle changes we're bringing in Abha's look as my fans will get to see a different aspect of my personality. As an actor, it's important to be versatile and be able to carry off different looks and styles with elan. The stylist have done a great job and I love the results. Let's hope the fans appreciate the effort too!"

In the post-leap phase, Abha will find herself in a fix as she's spent the last 3 years of her life with Ranchod without according him the place a husband should enjoy in a woman's life. While she is deeply indebted to him, her heart still pines for Karan who she believes could still be alive. Just as she is about to write off any last hopes of re-uniting with Karan and is on the verge of wearing Ranchod's mangalsutra, Karan appears on the scene. Will Karan come to terms with Abha having lived practically like man-and-wife with his look-alike Ranchod? Will Ranchod be left heartbroken as Abha runs into Karan's arms or will he emerge triumphant and walk away with the bride?

To Find out tune into Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Sun-Thu 8pm ET!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alamelu1970 thumbnail
Is it 1 year or 3 years leap ? Need to wait and watch..
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing.

and Shelley is still around even after the leap ??😕
sharala thumbnail
when is this leap goin to happen?...
that's a rather interesting twist of events...

they should at least give ranchod some sort of secret love interest...
so when karan comes back...everything wil be ok.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sharala

when is this leap goin to happen?...

that's a rather interesting twist of events...

they should at least give ranchod some sort of secret love interest...
so when karan comes back...everything wil be ok.

ranchod is in love with abha...so he having a secret love interest is out of the topic...

lets see how the leap goes...its going interesting...after the leap...

but yes i feel sad for ranchod...he is going to be left heartbroken...and suffer the pain...neither he can confess his love...nor he has the strength to see AbhaRan together...but just be happy for abha...
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well with all due respect, I think its diabolical if this happens.  So what happens to the baby...this is absolutely ridiculous.  This is what happens when cvs tie themselves into a knot and then have to come up with ideas like this to resolve the situation.  Well at least Ranchood/Karan is one person in two characters so he is aware of the storylines and goings-on.
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y a leap all of a sudden ? cvs r inviting trouble...
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Hey is the leap for 3 or 1 year long
Anyway hope abharan get back after the leap