Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 10/5/2011 (Page 2)

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

jerk! anpad and ganwar Anandi

and since when is 12 pass people anpad and ganwar????

What a loser! 

where did you see this precap I want to see it

Jerk is the right word for this chap. I never knew you would call a high school graduate as unpad. Ouch Bill Gates with a very high IQ who is the world's most successful man is a drop out from college, so is he also unpad now...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bpjyoSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I added the precap in my previous post ( with my comments of hatred and SPITE lol) if you want to read that go back and read it 
or else you can skip and proceed towards the link : ) 

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

PRECAP:Jagya angry at sumitra "Woh anpadhh ganwaar anandi aap ke liye ithi pyaari ho gayi ki aap apne bete ko thukraa rahin hain  ,aapkaaa   jo bhi rishta hai uss se woh meri wajah se hai ,thukraa diya hai maine usse,nikaal diyaa apni zindagi se  toh aap bhii bhool jaayiye usse..Angry " 
Sumitra angrily slaps jagya... 

Thanks dear, i have been trying to look at various sites to get the precap but all of them dont show the whole scene. Did you see it online Jyothi? If yes could you let me know which site please?

Today's episode was fun. Slowly but steadily Gauri is getting to know the real Jagat and also how they think differently in certain issues. I felt really bad for S seeing her lost. Poor thing. At the same time it was nice to see J concerned about his mother and showing her some love.

I did not like S telling him that the whole family will forgive him and will not tell him anything. What crap? He needs to pay for his rude behaviour. If only they did not forgive him for all his follies in the past but made him answerable and repent for his flaws he would not have been this arrogant spoiled brat that he is today.

Only he can understand his own logic. A child marriage of his parents is justified because they are from an older generation (not like S and B are 60 or 80 years old that they are from such an old generation) but his own wedding is not justified. To a certain extent I agree with him about his marriage but here his change in mind about A is more since she doesnt suit his new found so called 'modern' lifestyle. He calling a 12th pass girl an anpad gawar goes to show how much educated he himself is. He is only looking down upon her and undermining her because that's the only way he can justify his actions and get his way out. Shameless creature.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bnoor321pjyoSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suchi for the link. It was such a pleasure to see yet another slap. Only complaint is why do they stop at only oneWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode..and jagiya rightly put the facts across to his mother..he is right ...why should he not have the right to choose his own life partner at the right age...now what remains to be seen is how he'll reveal the truth to gauri...that will be the real test...i fully support jagiya in this aspect...what i am against is the lies...thats all!..intresting ..lets see how they take it forward...

I have to say..the guy playing jagiya acts so well..very natural...and i have always liked sumitra..she's the prettiest of all the women in the show..and it was nice to see her have some solid dialogues in todays episode..Wink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathintruderfast

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
hi everyoneBig smile please can you beautiful people help us by  writing the dialogs in English. Some of us don't understand HinduErmm talk less of reading it, thats why we come to the forum for help.  But i really want to thank you all written updaters for your time and good writing...God bless.Clap Clap Clap
Clap

Edited by avyarima - 10 May 2011 at 2:05pm
andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

hi everyoneBig smile please can you beautiful people help us by  writing the dialogs in English. Some of us don't understand HinduErmm talk less of reading it, thats why we come to the forum for help.  But i really want to thank you all written updaters for your time and good writing...God bless.Clap Clap Clap
Clap

Hey avyarima:  the dialogues for which scene are you looking for? If you let me know I could update the post accordingly?
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
well He had the right to choose ofcourse then what about Anandi?

He should have made a way for her correct? They were in this together.

Anywayzz.. I can never justify his actions. He is a lier and a cheat and a completely selfish person who only cares about what he thinks and how he feels. 

Thats that. 

Now I am glad that Anandi is supported by Bhairon and Sumitra 

good for her and I hope she achieves great ranks via their support and in turn becomes a model citizen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Go to top