sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks dear for the update
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

I liked the episode..and jagiya rightly put the facts across to his mother..he is right ...why should he not have the right to choose his own life partner at the right age...now what remains to be seen is how he'll reveal the truth to gauri...that will be the real test...i fully support jagiya in this aspect...what i am against is the lies...thats all!..intresting ..lets see how they take it forward...

I have to say..the guy playing jagiya acts so well..very natural...and i have always liked sumitra..she's the prettiest of all the women in the show..and it was nice to see her have some solid dialogues in todays episode..๐Ÿ˜‰...

You are right !! Jagya was right today, I for once I support him, he nailed it !!... I wonder...did he read my posts ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and why the hell are everyone after him...asking him to go back to Anandi...he doesnt want to go back...he doesnt love Anandi...accept that and move on...concentrate on educating Anandi rather than pushing Jagya into a relationship that he doesn't want to be in, its a very simple thing loveless relationship never works...he has clearly stated what he wants...whats with Sumitra and her stupid saath janam ka bull ๐Ÿคฌbhashan...well it was a child marriage and there is not saath janam stuff there...OK.. so just let it be...just becoz Sumitra and Bhairon and Lal Singh and his wife are happy doesnt mean that all other child marriages also have to be successful...Jagya has a right to chose his partner and he did not chose Anandi and doesnt love her...thats the fact ! so just concentrate on improving Ms. Cry Vadhu's life...
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

You are right !! Jagya was right today, I for once I support him, he nailed it !!... I wonder...did he read my posts ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and why the hell are everyone after him...asking him to go back to Anandi...he doesnt want to go back...he doesnt love Anandi...accept that and move on...concentrate on educating Anandi rather than pushing Jagya into a relationship that he doesn't want to be in, its a very simple thing loveless relationship never works...he has clearly stated what he wants...whats with Sumitra and her stupid saath janam ka bull ๐Ÿคฌbhashan...well it was a child marriage and there is not saath janam stuff there...OK.. so just let it be...just becoz Sumitra and Bhairon and Lal Singh and his wife are happy doesnt mean that all other child marriages also have to be successful...Jagya has a right to chose his partner and he did not chose Anandi and doesnt love her...thats the fact ! so just concentrate on improving Ms. Cry Vadhu's life...

Yeah, divi totally agree that there is no point in him  going back to anandi due to of his mom's emotional appeals  when he doesnt love her  .Even if he went back  such a relationship wont survive,he will end up hating anandi more for being trapped in a loveless relationship and for keeping him away from gauri..
Like every individual he too  certainly has the 'right to chose' his partner in life but  he has taken away that   very 'right  to chose a parner of  choice' from gauri by trapping  her in his never ending lies ...Just like jagya has rights,so does gauri-to know the truth about this man who had been  fooling her for 6 long  years...Also with rights comes duties and responsibilities ,that's   where he falters...calling anandi 'anpaddhh and ganwaar' and brushing her aside  just because he wants a breakup  is simply  too hurtful... ๐Ÿค”
That's my problem with jagya about his approach to both his relationships be it with gauri or anandi -a bit of honesty ,integrity and consideration towards other people's emotions ,is that too much to ask ? ๐Ÿค”