Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pissed off wid newbies(fake id holders) (Page 5)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22



PhD's? Ahan? From that came dear?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
No I will kill you for difference of opinion.ROFLROFLjk
Anyhow, here you cannot put forth difference of opinion also.Sleepy
Yes Chill Out tu finally track per agayi.
CoolCoolROFL

Even I dunno PhDs kahan se aaya but aa gaya. Nvm ROFL
Well, Mahi, I know difference of opinion isn't allowed here but I know with you it is because you tend to respect it Approve
Chill Out just realised that life's too short to get hyper Wink


Acha? Nice nice..Mein bhi socho, PhD serial mein kaha se aaya.TongueWink

Aww thanks same with you Sis. I appreciate you for your honest opinions which you display :)

Life barhi hain short short..karle thora chill chill.
Approve
Oh btw, thanks for telling me life is short, I never knewApprove.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22


Acha? Nice nice..Mein bhi socho, PhD serial mein kaha se aaya.TongueWink

Aww thanks same with you Sis. I appreciate you for your honest opinions which you display :)

Life barhi hain short short..karle thora chill chill.
Approve
Oh btw, thanks for telling me life is short, I never knewApprove.ROFLROFL

Shut Up ROFL

Aw, Mahi! Ty! I appreciate you too not only for your honest opinions but for the fact that you respect difference in opinions. It's a big thing.

Anyhow, chill and come on MSN. You know I suck at multitasking Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out


Shut Up ROFL

Aw, Mahi! Ty! I appreciate you too not only for your honest opinions but for the fact that you respect difference in opinions. It's a big thing.

Anyhow, chill and come on MSN. You know I suck at multitasking Ouch


I won't shut up.Embarrassed

Aww Thanks so much Sis. Even you tend to respect other PoV's.Big smile

You bad Multi-Tasker.Angryseekho mujhse kuch.I am learning, plus chatting here and on MSN.Embarrassed
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out


Shut Up ROFL

Aw, Mahi! Ty! I appreciate you too not only for your honest opinions but for the fact that you respect difference in opinions. It's a big thing.

Anyhow, chill and come on MSN. You know I suck at multitasking Ouch


I won't shut up.Embarrassed

Aww Thanks so much Sis. Even you tend to respect other PoV's.Big smile

You bad Multi-Tasker.Angryseekho mujhse kuch.I am learning, plus chatting here and on MSN.Embarrassed
ROFL

What? You mad creature! Maine aise exams diye hote toh fail ho jaati Ouch
Which reminds me, Result's in 2 weeks. I'm so gonna die Ouch

Ty, Sis! Dun Shut up but please do your bakar bakar on MSN? Otherwise you'll chillao at me there for not replying Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

What? You mad creature! Maine aise exams diye hote toh fail ho jaati Ouch
Which reminds me, Result's in 2 weeks. I'm so gonna die Ouch

Ty, Sis! Dun Shut up but please do your bakar bakar on MSN? Otherwise you'll chillao at me there for not replying Tongue


I didn't fail once also.On your face.Tongue

Oyye I don't do bakar bakar. (shows the angry icon of msn) ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 38783

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Sanjna You Know Me Very Well. I Never Bash Any Actor Or Actress Till Date. Iam Just Not That Kind Of Girl.

I Love Visu/Abhay&Pia. And Siddhant Karnick. Very Much.
Iam True Abhay&Pia Fan. (: Like You My Sweet Friends On This Forum.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22



I didn't fail once also.On your face.Tongue

Oyye I don't do bakar bakar. (shows the angry icon of msn) ROFLROFL

I know you didn't, intelligent person ROFL
Yes, you bakar bakar ROFL ROFL

P.S. Seriously, MSN now, pwease? *shows puppy dog eyes of MSN* Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Joined: 27 November 2010
Posts: 1756

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
well..nice post:)bt to be honest..pia koi bhi baat such..ke nahin bolti..bolne se pehle suchna chaheye..poor abhay..have to face so much bad situation:(cv's hamesha pia ke character ku kharab karde te hein!

Edited by ifrah. - 10 May 2011 at 1:26pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index