Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pissed off wid newbies(fake id holders) (Page 4)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

no plz dont feel sorry for us LOL...we r totally fine LOL
all i wanna say is u r too much into this bond thingy...i only look at it from the story pov...where is the story heading now...is it still a dark love story or has it become trust story? LOL...i m a big fan of this show but i m not doing phD on Abhiya (unlike Piya is doing on Abhay ROFL)

Who's feeling sorry for you anyway? I know you're fine and it shows.
Anyhow, if you enjoy the story without understanding the bond, good for you then. I guess some of us prefer doing PhDs so that we know what we're seeing and we know what we're discussing on the forum.

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

just chill yaar...we know what was happening in the other topic, mayb u dont LOL
no i m not saying Characters and actors r same...obviously thay arent...in real life noone can b that nice, its unreal ROFL...i only said Abhiya fans and Visu fans r Almost same
like for example- u love Armaan in DMG = u love KSG too...see its the same thing here Smile

and i meant Poco will explain the situation in pkyek better...for GOD'S SAKE...i never said she will explain abt actors and characters LOLLOL

I am chilling because my friend is Chill Out.Embarrassed
See, Armaan is just one person. We are talking about couples here.
For instance, I am JUST armaan fan and not AR fan, or ArSh fan.So how can I say I am there fan where as I don't like the Sh from ArSh and R from AR.Embarrassed
And how can few fans love AbhIya the way they love ViSu?
I am Armaan and KSG fan, and I adore Armaan more than KSG. That's because of Armaan's character. Likewise, a person A would be ViSu fan more than AbhIya fan, so he would be happy with both cases, either AmetZ or AbhIya since both are ViSu.
I will give you example, the KaSh fans. They loved KaSh as AR, and wanted to see KaSh since they weren't AR fans but ultimately, they were KaSh fans and that's why accepted ArSh also but among them who were true ARians left arsh and accepted AR.
So you see, loving ViSu more than AbhIya or loving AbhIya more than ViSu does differ.

P.S : Plz don't quote me saying, I am mentioning dmg.It's just an example.Embarrassed

.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I find fault of both while judging.So no piya bashing from my side.

Angel not all girls  support guys just because he is hot.  I support seeing the situation which is right or wrong. Not all girls are same.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

I am chilling because my friend is Chill Out.Embarrassed
See, Armaan is just one person. We are talking about couples here.
For instance, I am JUST armaan fan and not AR fan, or ArSh fan.So how can I say I am there fan where as I don't like the Sh from ArSh and R from AR.Embarrassed
And how can few fans love AbhIya the way they love ViSu?
I am Armaan and KSG fan, and I adore Armaan more than KSG. That's because of Armaan's character. Likewise, a person A would be ViSu fan more than AbhIya fan, so he would be happy with both cases, either AmetZ or AbhIya since both are ViSu.
I will give you example, the KaSh fans. They loved KaSh as AR, and wanted to see KaSh since they weren't AR fans but ultimately, they were KaSh fans and that's why accepted ArSh also but among them who were true ARians left arsh and accepted AR.
So you see, loving ViSu more than AbhIya or loving AbhIya more than ViSu does differ.

P.S : Plz don't quote me saying, I am mentioning dmg.It's just an example.Embarrassed

From actors = characters to bonds to PhDs, are we talking about KaSh now? Yayiee!! They were a golden couple I tell you Day Dreaming They rocked as AR! ArSh? Erm..I didn't quite like them, no offense to fans and you, too, Mahi, since I know you like ArSh Embarrassed
And ya, chill out! Why to get hyper for nothing? I know you won't Cool

..Armaania..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-rupa-

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

From actors = characters to bonds to PhDs, are we talking about KaSh now? Yayiee!! They were a golden couple I tell you Day Dreaming They rocked as AR! ArSh? Erm..I didn't quite like them, no offense to fans and you, too, Mahi, since I know you like ArSh Embarrassed
And ya, chill out! Why to get hyper for nothing? I know you won't Cool

PhD's? Ahan? From that came dear?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
No I will kill you for difference of opinion.ROFLROFLjk
Anyhow, here you cannot put forth difference of opinion also.Sleepy
Yes Chill Out tu finally track per agayi.
CoolCoolROFL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

PhD's? Ahan? From that came dear?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
No I will kill you for difference of opinion.ROFLROFLjk
Anyhow, here you cannot put forth difference of opinion also.Sleepy
Yes Chill Out tu finally track per agayi.
CoolCoolROFL

Even I dunno PhDs kahan se aaya but aa gaya. Nvm ROFL
Well, Mahi, I know difference of opinion isn't allowed here but I know with you it is because you tend to respect it Approve
Chill Out just realised that life's too short to get hyper Wink

..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index