Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pissed off wid newbies(fake id holders) (Page 3)

Asin.pkyek Senior Member
Asin.pkyek
Asin.pkyek

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Im sry. In my post I wsnt bashing piya. Sorry. I really didnt mean to bash piya. Main hamesha karne kuch or jati hu or ho kuch or jata hein. Sorry.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

see i am a gr8 piya fanWinkbut i cant support her blindly naa,

it was really wierd that abhi tak she has not got any doubt on sid, Confused 
i feel healthy criticism is ok but name calling should not be there surely ,
we r abhiya fans but we have to criticise them when they r wrong,
 it shows our love 4 them , we r critisiing them so that they could improve,
hope i made some sense sanjuLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 10 May 2011 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks-rupa---sunshine--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asin.pkyek

Im sry. In my post I wsnt bashing piya. Sorry. I really didnt mean to bash piya. Main hamesha karne kuch or jati hu or ho kuch or jata hein. Sorry.

hey dnt feel sorry it ws for some newbies and fake id holders
Asin.pkyek Senior Member
Asin.pkyek
Asin.pkyek

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Asin.pkyek

<font color="#FF0033">hey dnt feel sorry it ws for some newbies and fake id holders</font>

thank you
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hey Sanju,

I don't see anything wrong in this thread, yet I feel you could express your views little softer.Embarrassed Anyhow, your frustration, so not big deal now.

Well to be very frank and honest, this always happens. Ultimately ABC-XYZ fans are JUST the guy aka XYZ fan's.

Same here. I find REALLY FEW genuine abhiya fans.
And MID's are part of every forum.SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i dunno how many times will i have to say this *sigh*
if i say i dont agree with what Piya is doing and she is wrong, is it really bashing?
Piya trusting Sid more than Abhay just doesnt make any sense...was her trust on Abhay so weak that Sid's lame story convinced her so easily and she doubts Abhay now?
i dunno whom to blame the CVs or Piya...but *sigh* its just sad

and abt Abhiya fans...if someone says he/she is Abhiya fan, it can simply mean he/she loves the chemistry they share...it has nothing to do with being Abhay fan or Piya fan specifically

That is being a ViSu fan, not AbhIya fan. Characters are by bonds, chemistry is all on actors. And for someone who respect AbhIya bond, they need to understand BOTH Abhay and Pia.

characters and actors same thing...depends on how u look at it...thats ur way of looking...all Abhiya fans r Visu fans too
and ppl dont 'respect' their bond, they 'love' their bond...and thats why get upset/ sad/ mad when they see the bond breaking

*sigh* i dunno how to explain...let Poco explain...i m waiting for her take on this, she echoes my thought in a proper way to make everyone understand

Hey,

First of all, I guess Sanju never pointed at anyone or you, so why so many justifications?Embarrassed
And you say Characters and actors same thing.HOW?
How can Vivian Dsena and Abhay be same?
Vivian loves Vahbiz, Abhay loves Piya.
Vivian is REAL human, Abhay is just a fictional character.
See, we see the fictional characters every day, for 5-6 days a week. And with that we know their character so well that we start to manipulate them with their real persona thinking in real, they are genuine, sweet and self-sess.
How much we know about Vivian and how much about Abhay?
Except of interviews, and basic information, no one anything about Vivian or Sukirti or what bond they share as ViSu but everyone knows how AP are.
Are they still the same?

And you say Poco would explain better. But it was Poco who said not to manipulate characters with actors.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain--sunshine--.Jane..

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I am not a fan of PKYEK or any actor, actress or Character in this Serial. No Offense meant as I look for perfection and bloopers really pisses me off. I like Abhiya but they have their weaknesses too. I like Siddhant Karnick and Priya Wal too. But my liking would never be to the extent of madness. I prefer to be neutral and say what I like or what I don't like rather than madly supporting a character even when he/she does a mistake.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 10 May 2011 at 11:39am
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index