Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pissed off wid newbies(fake id holders) (Page 2)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

hey Sanju, pls dont get upset, i m sorry if i hv offended u in ne way, but it was my POV that the way Piya was shown to behave today was quite weird. A person who has been portrayed as possessing gr8 detective mind whn it comes to finding truth (be it Abhay or Danish) case is suddenly being shown to brush off her own doubts herself without first verifying them. Agreed that Sid has gr8 convincing power, but for a cid brain type Piya to not use any other method to verify the truth and trust Sid blindly is quite contrary to her own character. 

hey m not getting upset m upset to see negativity on d forum
i really respected ur pov and u need not to say sorry dis message is in general
acc to me b4 jumping to conclusion we shud see whole situation if u see to days new segment it says dat pia will be trapped cz of doing detectivegiri only
m really soory if i offended and hurted u

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Calling names is bad otherwise it is POV if someone says piya is wrong and some says she is right . I dont get if we are abhlya fans than we are suppose to support the character blindly . When abhay hit the car to piya ...even with good intention many still didn't support him

Criticism is fine ...without calling bad names to any of the character . One should not feel hurt

Otherwise i dont agree that why piya need to trust sid

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksintruderfastOriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
However main point is , Piya should have trust On Abhay thorra sa he sahii , but she thinks Abhay is totally a Lier  .. Abhay is not that muCh badd Piyaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Awesome post

I

know Piya thinks she's a detective but we all know she's not. Gosh how quickly people forget how many times Abhay fool Piya before she learned the truth and even that wasn't easy. Piya was going to burn alive if Abhay didn't transform to vampire to rescue her. I don't mind people having a difference of an opinion but Good To Be Fair. Nobody called Madhu stupid for assuming Arnab wanted the marriage to happen quickly cause he called out Sid/Paanchi name in the hospital. 

Paanchi seen Hassena with Sid twice and find it odd but yet hasn't mention it and nobody find's it strange. Gosh she even hire Abhay to work in the office even after knowing Sid/ Raichand's are enimies.

I guess cv wanted it this way where Piya doesn't figure it too quickly cause where the track is going with Metz back from the dead.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 May 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Jane..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

to be honest with u I'm neither.

I'm just here for Sid and hopefully get to see Kabir and Pia scene together.

but it pains me to see how girls always taken guys side just because they feel/think he or they are HOT.

why can't girls stand by another girl like them side huh? 

If i tell u reality m sid and misha's fan... But at d same point of tym i am very much against bashing of characters dats why i created dis thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

sanju i just love u for making dis post...needed it...me feeling d same.
thanx alot devu
dis ws myy effort to stop some new bies to create topics and rum away and forum members fighting among themselves
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

characters and actors same thing...depends on how u look at it...thats ur way of looking...all Abhiya fans r Visu fans too
and ppl dont 'respect' their bond, they 'love' their bond...and thats why get upset/ sad/ mad when they see the bond breaking

*sigh* i dunno how to explain...let Poco explain...i m waiting for her take on this, she echoes my thought in a proper way to make everyone understand

Hmm...maybe what you're saying is true for most people. I don't know. I've never equated actors to characters EVER. And I can only feel sorry for people who do that. And I happen to be an AbhIya fan, not too much of ViSu. I can never like them as much as I like AbhIya. For people who're ViSu fans will accept AM just as wholeheartedly as they accepted AbhIya. I can never do that.
They 'love' the bond without 'respecting' it? That's strange. I guess what you're trying to say is that they're indeed into the chemistry and not the bond?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks--sunshine--pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index