Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
However main point is , Piya should have trust On Abhay thorra sa he sahii , but she thinks Abhay is totally a Lier  .. Abhay is not that muCh badd Piyaa
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post

I

know Piya thinks she's a detective but we all know she's not. Gosh how quickly people forget how many times Abhay fool Piya before she learned the truth and even that wasn't easy. Piya was going to burn alive if Abhay didn't transform to vampire to rescue her. I don't mind people having a difference of an opinion but Good To Be Fair. Nobody called Madhu stupid for assuming Arnab wanted the marriage to happen quickly cause he called out Sid/Paanchi name in the hospital. 

Paanchi seen Hassena with Sid twice and find it odd but yet hasn't mention it and nobody find's it strange. Gosh she even hire Abhay to work in the office even after knowing Sid/ Raichand's are enimies.

I guess cv wanted it this way where Piya doesn't figure it too quickly cause where the track is going with Metz back from the dead.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

That is being a ViSu fan, not AbhIya fan. Characters are by bonds, chemistry is all on actors. And for someone who respect AbhIya bond, they need to understand BOTH Abhay and Pia.

characters and actors same thing...depends on how u look at it...thats ur way of looking...all Abhiya fans r Visu fans too
and ppl dont 'respect' their bond, they 'love' their bond...and thats why get upset/ sad/ mad when they see the bond breaking

*sigh* i dunno how to explain...let Poco explain...i m waiting for her take on this, she echoes my thought in a proper way to make everyone understand

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

to be honest with u I'm neither.

I'm just here for Sid and hopefully get to see Kabir and Pia scene together.

but it pains me to see how girls always taken guys side just because they feel/think he or they are HOT.

why can't girls stand by another girl like them side huh? 

If i tell u reality m sid and misha's fan... But at d same point of tym i am very much against bashing of characters dats why i created dis thread.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

sanju i just love u for making dis post...needed it...me feeling d same.

thanx alot devu
dis ws myy effort to stop some new bies to create topics and rum away and forum members fighting among themselves
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

characters and actors same thing...depends on how u look at it...thats ur way of looking...all Abhiya fans r Visu fans too
and ppl dont 'respect' their bond, they 'love' their bond...and thats why get upset/ sad/ mad when they see the bond breaking

*sigh* i dunno how to explain...let Poco explain...i m waiting for her take on this, she echoes my thought in a proper way to make everyone understand

Hmm...maybe what you're saying is true for most people. I don't know. I've never equated actors to characters EVER. And I can only feel sorry for people who do that. And I happen to be an AbhIya fan, not too much of ViSu. I can never like them as much as I like AbhIya. For people who're ViSu fans will accept AM just as wholeheartedly as they accepted AbhIya. I can never do that.
They 'love' the bond without 'respecting' it? That's strange. I guess what you're trying to say is that they're indeed into the chemistry and not the bond?
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im sry. In my post I wsnt bashing piya. Sorry. I really didnt mean to bash piya. Main hamesha karne kuch or jati hu or ho kuch or jata hein. Sorry.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

see i am a gr8 piya fan😉but i cant support her blindly naa,

it was really wierd that abhi tak she has not got any doubt on sid, 😕 
i feel healthy criticism is ok but name calling should not be there surely ,
we r abhiya fans but we have to criticise them when they r wrong,
 it shows our love 4 them , we r critisiing them so that they could improve,
hope i made some sense sanju😆
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

Im sry. In my post I wsnt bashing piya. Sorry. I really didnt mean to bash piya. Main hamesha karne kuch or jati hu or ho kuch or jata hein. Sorry.

hey dnt feel sorry it ws for some newbies and fake id holders
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

<font color="#FF0033">hey dnt feel sorry it ws for some newbies and fake id holders</font>

thank you