pissed off wid newbies(fake id holders)

Posted: 12 years ago
guys seriouly,
I ws stopping myself that i should not create a separate topic bt few people forced me to do so.

today i really wanna know who are abhiya fans and who are abhay fans. You people always support abhay maybe how wrong he is bt u people dont leave a single oppurtunity to bash pia. She is supposed to behave like this and moreover Sid is evil character(lovely evil character) and he has got great influence power so he has to influence her. Abhiya means abhay and pia which means u r bashing abhiya.

As newbies those are fake id holders run away after creating posts and forum members are left wid fighting with each other.

If u still bash pia den stop calling yourself abhiya fan.

p.s- no offence intended and i love u people alot. just kept my heart out

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
hey Sanju, pls dont get upset, i m sorry if i hv offended u in ne way, but it was my POV that the way Piya was shown to behave today was quite weird. A person who has been portrayed as possessing gr8 detective mind whn it comes to finding truth (be it Abhay or Danish) case is suddenly being shown to brush off her own doubts herself without first verifying them. Agreed that Sid has gr8 convincing power, but for a cid brain type Piya to not use any other method to verify the truth and trust Sid blindly is quite contrary to her own character. 
to be honest with u I'm neither.

I'm just here for Sid and hopefully get to see Kabir and Pia scene together.

but it pains me to see how girls always taken guys side just because they feel/think he or they are HOT.

why can't girls stand by another girl like them side huh? 
sanju i just love u for making dis post...needed it...me feeling d same.
AGree Sanju .. If you're really a true Fans Of Abhiya .. then don't Bash .. Piya is doin' what CV's lettin' her to do ..
i dunno how many times will i have to say this *sigh*
if i say i dont agree with what Piya is doing and she is wrong, is it really bashing?
Piya trusting Sid more than Abhay just doesnt make any sense...was her trust on Abhay so weak that Sid's lame story convinced her so easily and she doubts Abhay now?
i dunno whom to blame the CVs or Piya...but *sigh* its just sad

and abt Abhiya fans...if someone says he/she is Abhiya fan, it can simply mean he/she loves the chemistry they share...it has nothing to do with being Abhay fan or Piya fan specifically

Sanju, relax! Look it is weird that Pia hasn't had an ounce of doubt on Sid. I don't blame people for criticising her. But ya, name-calling?
I agree with the rest as well. Pia is bashed left, right and center even when she's justified and a few people who make an attempt to understand her viewpoint are mocked as well. And Abhay was sympathised with even when he ran Pia over with a car. Wowielicious!
I'm an AbhIya fan all the way, I can give it in writing. For me, it's always about both of them, other characters coming in later as well. Most people only see what's visible to the eyes. Discussion Forum is meant for discussions deeper than that. There has to be proper understanding of all characters or at least a genuine attempt and hence, the show. One needs to be objective. And what gets to me more than that is the smart, indirect attempts to insult Pia and the people who dare to realise that she also exists in the name of humour and fun. They may think they've masked their disrespect for the opposing PoV beneath their wittiness and playing around of words but their dislike is clearly visible. Such a person, with this kind of bitterness for Pia can never be an AbhIya fan as he/she can never see Pia as someone who can give Abhay happiness and will always doubt her love and feelings for him. I don't know how many Abhay fans claim to be AbhIya fans but if they do, they need to stop it.
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i dunno how many times will i have to say this *sigh*
if i say i dont agree with what Piya is doing and she is wrong, is it really bashing?
Piya trusting Sid more than Abhay just doesnt make any sense...was her trust on Abhay so weak that Sid's lame story convinced her so easily and she doubts Abhay now?
i dunno whom to blame the CVs or Piya...but *sigh* its just sad

and abt Abhiya fans...if someone says he/she is Abhiya fan, it can simply mean he/she loves the chemistry they share...it has nothing to do with being Abhay fan or Piya fan specifically

That is being a ViSu fan, not AbhIya fan. Characters are by bonds, chemistry is all on actors. And for someone who respect AbhIya bond, they need to understand BOTH Abhay and Pia.
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

hey Sanju, pls dont get upset, i m sorry if i hv offended u in ne way, but it was my POV that the way Piya was shown to behave today was quite weird. A person who has been portrayed as possessing gr8 detective mind whn it comes to finding truth (be it Abhay or Danish) case is suddenly being shown to brush off her own doubts herself without first verifying them. Agreed that Sid has gr8 convincing power, but for a cid brain type Piya to not use any other method to verify the truth and trust Sid blindly is quite contrary to her own character. 

hey m not getting upset m upset to see negativity on d forum
i really respected ur pov and u need not to say sorry dis message is in general
acc to me b4 jumping to conclusion we shud see whole situation if u see to days new segment it says dat pia will be trapped cz of doing detectivegiri only
m really soory if i offended and hurted u

Calling names is bad otherwise it is POV if someone says piya is wrong and some says she is right . I dont get if we are abhlya fans than we are suppose to support the character blindly . When abhay hit the car to piya ...even with good intention many still didn't support him

Criticism is fine ...without calling bad names to any of the character . One should not feel hurt

Otherwise i dont agree that why piya need to trust sid