Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th May 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.29%]
11 [19.64%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [8.93%]
2 [3.57%]
17 [30.36%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [21.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
you know guys , she was 100 times  more concerned about savita's health , fussing over varsha after her miscarriage , fussing over Sharavni in her pregnancy , also over maju when she was having Ruchi ...and look at all these women ..they don't care even one bit .I would exclude Shravani here because she doesn't know that Archu is pregnant ..
savita so far has yet to come  and show the concern of a grandmother , despite of knowing that the baby is in trouble .
her ego is still more important to her than anything  else ...
Manju , Varsha and Vaishali care two hoots ...
Manav has disappointed me so much because f his giving money to the karnjkars ..shame on him for giving his baby's rightful money to others , yet again ...
This money should have been spent on his child to buy medicines and food for him ...

Archana is not fit to be a mother ,she already has a daughter ...savita Aie ...she should just mother her  and take care of sachu to keep savita happy , savita happy means manav happy so that should be enough for Archana  ...

Her own baby is not important enough for her to care even about his life ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSohamlunza

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The other day Thanee pointed so correctly that Archan was havign stomach ache and as soon as manav came back , the romantic song starts playing in the back ground and she starts romancing .
Any other responsible mother would have been worried like anything ...
Tanya this obsessive puppy eyed lady is crazy over man Mannu...She could care less abt the baby...Romancing with mannu is more important to her than her unborn child knowing the fact how much Manav loves this baby...Apparently per Sulo she was the most mature daughter who took care of K household including Punni & Ruchi...Where did all that go?  Suddenly she lost it all OuchShocked
Manav needs to be more practical and selfish when it comes to K family...I never see Damo or Savita's behind he has to save since ArMan got married the first time..Why only K family gets into trouble everytime...They have no shame in using their SILs and taking their obligations...

Chullu bhar paani me doob maro K family...Shame on you..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeNisha_90lunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
all  the K family members are so well fed , they don't need saving..This Manohar , why he takes loans for elaborate weddings  if he cannot pay it back ...

I don't thin kthis baby will survive varsha ...The parents will just not  give it the attention it needs ..they are more interested i n becoming mhaaan for  theoir respective susraals ...Shame on them and shame on their families ...

that's it , now I will only vote for Manav or Archana when they show themselves as good parents to this  poor child  . Nothing else they do is going to make me happy now ...AngryAngry
My full sympathies are only for this child now .they had no right to bring another life in this world if they were to treat it so badly ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 May 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Tanya leave it to Mother Savita she wont let anything happen to this baby...Not only she loves Mannu but this baby...Baby is going to be the link which is going to bring Savita & ArMan closer and D family's happiness period..

Drunkard Damo better stay out and zip his mouth...Khaali peeli kich kich karta hai saala..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

The other day Thanee pointed so correctly that Archan was havign stomach ache and as soon as manav came back , the romantic song starts playing in the back ground and she starts romancing .
Tanya this obsessive puppy eyed lady is crazy over man Mannu...She could care less abt the baby...Romancing with mannu is more important to her than her unborn child knowing the fact how much Manav loves this baby...Apparently per Sulo she was the most mature daughter who took care of K household including Punni & Ruchi...Where did all that go?  Suddenly she lost it all OuchShocked
Manav needs to be more practical and selfish when it comes to K family...I never see Damo or Savita's behind he has to save since ArMan got married the first time..Why only K family gets into trouble everytime...They have no shame in using their SILs and taking their obligations...

Archana used to be shown responsible and sensible now she is shown foolish and selfish, she has a lot to learn.

I agree about Manav, this is not his battle to fight. He helped Manohar in the past, he should not do it again especially considering he has a wife and child that need his support right now. Let Manohar fight his own battle, especially with his foolish pride here. Manohar should have been honest with his family, a solution could have been reached but instead he wants to hide this and act like nothing is wrong

I agree with you, I believe Savita will be the saving grace here. She will put Manav and Archana on the right track and will make sure that child gets the love and care he or she needs. I don't think Damodar will be a problem, he will the happiest out of all three if Savita can make amends with Archana and Manav.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyazDabulls23

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
well , chalo at least savita is shown to be worried about the baby ... once she comes to know where they are staying , she will find a way to help them monetarily , in her own "mean" way ... maybe she will fling that necklace at manav's face ..
whatever , at least savita cares ... varsha , vaishu have never cared ... and sulo .. umm .. what can you expect of a lady who doesnt notice her hubby is not beside her every night? ... this lady lives in her own world...

and damo just needs food on his table and money for his drinks ... he doesnt seem to care for sachu , so not surprised that he is not worried about this unborn baby ...

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

arrey , woh samaj mein aata... if it was his own parents ...
hell, manav was not even shown checking up on his parents after his marriage ... even then his financial state was the same as now .. i.e hand to mouth existence ...
so why does manav go out of his way to help his sasural all the time ?... regardless of however broke he is...
this has never made sense to me ... varsha , manju , satish , vinod ( well , till he had his job) ... all earn more than manav ...
still , it is manav to the rescue time and againWacko
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
today i voted for ajit.good to see him in a legal buissness.he also rescue vinod today.but i miss ajit manav perfect bonding.their friendship all of this.archu annoyed me today again she hides her problem from her husband.she accuse manav about hiding their problem & took all the pain alone but today she has also done the same mistake.ArMan should realise they can solve their problem together easily rather being alone.good to see manav goes to a good garment suppliar.happy to see there is no shibu.ajit is also there.i think there will be built a commercial relation between man-jit.vaishali again going to be trapped by dharmesh.she is hopeless.

Go to top