Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.29%]
11 [19.64%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [8.93%]
2 [3.57%]
17 [30.36%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [21.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Agree Di.. Manav till now was saying that this baby is very important to him and in today's episode we see him knowing Archu's condition.. Even then he is happily distributing the money to ungrateful K's family (except Mano Baba though.. Want to tell the same to Sulo Aai but she can change at any time Ouch)... Why cant he be serious about his business and money matters.. He is responsible for Archu's condition now... She was not given proper food and she started hiding her pain as she knew Manav is struggling to get her one time food... The moment Manav got some good money he gave to K...
Baby is very unlucky to get such parents who only think about others... If Manav ko thoda bhi akal hota tho woh Satish and Varsha ko call karta... I felt they were missing in that scene in SBB segment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyazDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
The baby is so unlucky .You are  right about that ...Disapprove
Honestly no one cares ...I thought manav did bu tI was wrong ...he just talks ...in terms of showing some practical sensibilities even he is going  to fail when he will give 1 lakh to the Karanjkars ..They are all so hata kata ...it's his little baby who doesn't have food  needed for it's development ...Ouch
Archana...the least said the better ...

Even savita tody let me down ...and also damodar ...really no one cares ...
They all cared for baby sachu but no one cares for this little one .Even Archana cared far more for sachu then she cares for her own baby ..Cry

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 May 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
The other day Thanee pointed so correctly that Archan was havign stomach ache and as soon as manav came back , the romantic song starts playing in the back ground and she starts romancing .
Any other responsible mother would have been worried like anything ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaLovePRSoham

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
hmm.. looks like i did not miss anything ...
maybe ajit will stay in the background .. i mean , manav might not come to know he is taking the materials from ajit .. now dont ask me how is that going to happen .. Ermm ... logic mat dhoondo...

so baba daanveer manav is in full flow eh ? LOL  ... sigh , just when i was thinking he is going to become a bit "selfish" and think only about his wife and the baby , he proves me wrong again D'oh...
how could i forget , he is the k's number one money lender ... and as usual they are not going to return the money to him ...

so how much money do the k's owe him now ? (since the beginning of the show) .. easily more than four lacs at least ...
 if he gets all that cash back .. archu will get thru her pregnancy comfortably .. and manav would have enough to start another business ..

LovePRSohamDabulls23

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The other day Thanee pointed so correctly that Archan was havign stomach ache and as soon as manav came back , the romantic song starts playing in the back ground and she starts romancing .
Oh Ya Di completely agree with you both.. She is only concerned about Manav.. The moment she sees him she forgets everything even her baby Dead

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I am also disappointed with Vaishu.. She will come to know that the loan was taken for her wedding and even then she will not do anything... She can start working or wait will this be the reason for her going back to Dharmu Ouch

Tanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

i find archu to be so detached when it comes to her baby .. i dont know whether it is poor direction or what .., but something is off ... manav is shown to be more attached ... and more connected to the baby ...
i wish they at least put in some scenes or dialogues .. where archu is smiling to herself thinking about the baby .. or you know ... sort of talking to it .. hell , show something ... archu just doesnt seem to care ..
after the doc told her about her diet , and vitamin deficiency .. she was more worried about manav than her baby...

LovePRSohamDabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

When Archana learned she was pregnant she was so happy, she reacted the way any expectant mother would but lately she's been so careless. First offering to give her child to Varsha and now hiding such a serious matter from her husband, she's being written poorly.

shootingstar27LovePRSoham

Go to top