Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th May 2011 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.29%]
11 [19.64%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [8.93%]
2 [3.57%]
17 [30.36%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [21.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28594

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Dabulls23

 
Trust me Tanya Savita loves Manav and her grand child...She is wanting also the best for Archu's health...Why do u think she is having this conflict in her mind constantly...She is going thru her own termoil within...She will help ArMan out in the time of need...
 

That's what Archna always feels that Savita does love her in her own way .
That would be great Varsha ..I just hope that Savita doesn't takes too long to do the right thing .
 
Tanya Savita is trying to find out where Mannu lives..Damno or Archu did not tell her...If she does not know she can't help..What Savita wants to do is inform Manav abt Archu's health and care that she needs...Than she can bring them home if they want to..If it gets late than Savita is not to be blamed but Damo the useless hubby-father.
 
.At this point I am feeling very bad for thsi poor baby .I also don't think this child has good chances and if anything  happens to it then they all have to be blamed . First the parents ...then the rest of the family ...
Bhalla is right , Damodar has never shown any interest in the baby as yet ...He shoudl be shown that he is visiting Archana ...
 
Damo should try to figure the reason why Savita wants to know Mannu's address...Savita was not bothered b4 abt it but once she found out Archu's prego she is wondering abt it...But Damo has no commonsense na...He is being same o dumbo as usual..
BTW to those who are questining & mocking Savita abt jewelry & seeing manav A news flash...She will go to Mannu and help ArMan even after Manav asks for jewelry back...She is not the same greedy person that she was b4..She did not even want that 53000 rs necklace which mannu bought for her...She did not want him to go thru any financial trouble for the necklace...She loves Manav and that baby...Her love is that strong...It needs maturity to understand older person with illness especially after losing so much in her life and having unsupporting verbally abusive husband...


Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 May 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarsuanTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 7970

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

you think savita will go look for manav if he asks that necklace back rachu?..LOL
OMG again Savita Aai will start feeling that Manav was playing a game and this necklace was for Archu and not for her.. She will go back to Depression thinking that her son does not love her.. Oh No please Ouch...
 
Savita Aai will be proved correct if Manav asks the jewellery back as she never asked for this..


Edited by ArManFan1 - 10 May 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhallaroxTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Joined: 11 January 2011
Posts: 3866

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Bhalla what do you think about Manav and Ajit patch up.. When will this happen??


Good question Rachna, I think that their patch up will not happen this quick because though Ajit cares a lot for Manav I can tell Manav is still very upset with Ajit, and he is probably still angry with Ajit for slapping his sister, without any reason Ajit slapped her, but Ajit loves Vandu a lot and I hope Manav gets to realize that Ajit is a good person still. I really hopr that Manav and Ajit patch up as Manav needs a friend he cannot go through all of this alone, even Satish is acting a bit strict toward Manav I have noticed. I think it may take a few weeks for Manav and Ajit to patch up, although I could be wrong, and I hope that they patch up really soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSohamTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Joined: 11 January 2011
Posts: 3866

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Dabulls23

 
Trust me Tanya Savita loves Manav and her grand child...She is wanting also the best for Archu's health...Why do u think she is having this conflict in her mind constantly...She is going thru her own termoil within...She will help ArMan out in the time of need...
 

That's what Archna always feels that Savita does love her in her own way .
That would be great Varsha ..I just hope that Savita doesn't takes too long to do the right thing .
 
Tanya Savita is trying to find out where Mannu lives..Damno or Archu did not tell her...If she does not know she can't help..What Savita wants to do is inform Manav abt Archu's health and care that she needs...Than she can bring them home if they want to..If it gets late than Savita is not to be blamed but Damo the useless hubby-father.
 
.At this point I am feeling very bad for thsi poor baby .I also don't think this child has good chances and if anything  happens to it then they all have to be blamed . First the parents ...then the rest of the family ...
Bhalla is right , Damodar has never shown any interest in the baby as yet ...He shoudl be shown that he is visiting Archana ...
 
Damo should try to figure the reason why Savita wants to know Mannu's address...Savita was not bothered b4 abt it but once she found out Archu's prego she is wondering abt it...But Damo has no commonsense na...He is being same o dumbo as usual..
BTW to those who are questining & mocking Savita abt jewelry & seeing manav A news flash...She will go to Mannu and help ArMan even after Manav asks for jewelry back...She is not the same greedy person that she was b4..She did not even want that 53000 rs necklace which mannu bought for her...She did not want him to go thru any financial trouble for the necklace...She loves Manav and that baby...Her love is that strong...It needs maturity to understand older person with illness especially after losing so much in her life and having unsupporting verbally abusive husband...


DB, I agree with you on this. Damodar is equally responsible for not telling Savita where ArMan live. As I said before, how can we expect Savita to help ArMan if Archana or Damodar keep hiding the address from Savita. That's not Savita's fault, she is trying to help by asking it is Archana and Damodar's fault. Savita is not to be blamed if something happens to ArMan's baby because she knew nothing about their condition. In fact, I would blame ArMan for this. I think Savita will come in very soon and help ArMan, we should just give her a chance to find out where they live because notice how she was thinking so much about what happened at the hospital. The reason Savita is not telling Damodar the reason why she wants to see her son and where he lives is because she secretly loves her son, it's just that she wants Damodar to think that Manav has done a wrong thing so she should not care about him. But I know Savita is really concerned for Manav and her grandchild.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyazDabulls23

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 7970

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Bhalla what do you think about Manav and Ajit patch up.. When will this happen??


Good question Rachna, I think that their patch up will not happen this quick because though Ajit cares a lot for Manav I can tell Manav is still very upset with Ajit, and he is probably still angry with Ajit for slapping his sister, without any reason Ajit slapped her, but Ajit loves Vandu a lot and I hope Manav gets to realize that Ajit is a good person still. I really hopr that Manav and Ajit patch up as Manav needs a friend he cannot go through all of this alone, even Satish is acting a bit strict toward Manav I have noticed. I think it may take a few weeks for Manav and Ajit to patch up, although I could be wrong, and I hope that they patch up really soon.
Agree with you Bhalla.. Ajit is a good person still and loves Vandu but Manav cannot forget the slap which Ajit gave Vandu in front of him.. I know Manav will take time and not Ajit.. The Day Manav comes to Ajit asking for any help Ajit will be ready to help...
Here both are hurt in their own way and both are correct... Just some misunderstandings created by Shibu. Angry .. Manav is more angry on Ajit for Slapping Vandu.. I agree any bro cant take this and Ajit is hurt angry that Manav believed Shibu and not him and called him theif.. No person would like it... So both are correct and when a person thinks he is correct it is difficult for him to go to the other person and patch up Ouch...
 
Only time and situations can help them patch up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 37006

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

you think savita will go look for manav if he asks that necklace back rachu?..LOL
I think she already knows that there is a problem so she would give him the necklace ..I just want someone  to show some concern for this baby .I am really feeling  so sorry for him.I always thoought that Archana would be so happy and careful about her own baby ...unfortuantely I have stil lto see her being careful about it ...
Ouch
Manav was being so good but I hate him giving 1 lakh to the Kaarnjkars ...I think he will give his 20 000 rupees for this  treatment ..
I don't know if this baby is going to survive ...Cry


Edited by Tanyaz - 10 May 2011 at 6:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Joined: 11 January 2011
Posts: 3866

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by bhallarox

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Bhalla what do you think about Manav and Ajit patch up.. When will this happen??


Good question Rachna, I think that their patch up will not happen this quick because though Ajit cares a lot for Manav I can tell Manav is still very upset with Ajit, and he is probably still angry with Ajit for slapping his sister, without any reason Ajit slapped her, but Ajit loves Vandu a lot and I hope Manav gets to realize that Ajit is a good person still. I really hopr that Manav and Ajit patch up as Manav needs a friend he cannot go through all of this alone, even Satish is acting a bit strict toward Manav I have noticed. I think it may take a few weeks for Manav and Ajit to patch up, although I could be wrong, and I hope that they patch up really soon.
Agree with you Bhalla.. Ajit is a good person still and loves Vandu but Manav cannot forget the slap which Ajit gave Vandu in front of him.. I know Manav will take time and not Ajit.. The Day Manav comes to Ajit asking for any help Ajit will be ready to help...
Here both are hurt in their own way and both are correct... Just some misunderstandings created by Shibu. Angry .. Manav is more angry on Ajit for Slapping Vandu.. I agree any bro cant take this and Ajit is hurt angry that Manav believed Shibu and not him and called him theif.. No person would like it... So both are correct and when a person thinks he is correct it is difficult for him to go to the other person and patch up Ouch...
 
Only time and situations can help them patch up...


Yes, Rachna you are very right only time will help them patch up, and both of their anger is justified. I do not know of any brother who could stand a husband slapping his own sister for no reason. And Ajit would be upset if Manav believed an outsider like Shibu over a sister's husband who has changed from his bad ways. What you said about the situations helping them patch up is also true. I had a thought that maybe all Ks will turn against MAnav by work of Shibu and DharmeshAngry Meaning all K siblings and of course Manju even Sulochana and I doubt Manohar will hate Manav he should not after Manav helping out their family by giving 1 lakh to them. And then Ajit would stand up for Manav from the Ks and this would create a bond between Manav and Ajit. At this time I see a patch up of Manav and Ajit coming  quicker than Manav and Satish. The way Satish spoke to Manav yesterday was a little cold. I loved Manav for not arguing back with Satish. It must be very hard for Vandu to see her brother and husband fight like this. It would be very hard for any sister/wife to see. But let's hope Manav and Ajit ask forgiveness from each other and they will patch up soon, one of the things I want to see happenSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 53634

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Voted for Ajit, I am glad he is starting his own business and I am even happy for Vinod who was in need of a job. I hope Manav and Ajit can work out their differences
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavTanyaz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Of The Day : 24th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 117   Views: 9801

Tanyaz 117 9801 25 August 2010 at 7:22am by gaurimisha
Star Of The Day : 23 rd August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 85   Views: 8825

Tanyaz 85 8825 24 August 2010 at 8:24am by SaffyFlower
Star Of The Day : 21st August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 117   Views: 10354

Tanyaz 117 10354 23 August 2010 at 8:53am by omshreejaanu
Star Of The Day : 20th August ..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 125   Views: 10060

Tanyaz 125 10060 21 August 2010 at 9:01am by bhavni88
Star Of The Day : 19th August

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 55   Views: 6495

Tanyaz 55 6495 20 August 2010 at 8:47am by SaffyFlower

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index