Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th May 2011 (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.29%]
11 [19.64%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [8.93%]
2 [3.57%]
17 [30.36%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [21.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

My vote goes to Ajit for 2 Main Reasons.
1. For Starting a New Business and now he will stop thinking of Gambling
2. For not letting Vinod know about his differences with Manav.. He still respects Manav but I know he is hurt... Hope Manav and Ajit will patch up soon...

Both are in same business with different levels which is actually good... One will supply the raw material and material and other will export the same... Good one... Hope Ajit succeeds in this venture..

Also as a good sala he offered Vinod a job and that too with salary even though it is New Business Clap... I was wondering how come Manjusha ne Manav ki burai nahi ki Vinod ke saamne Shocked.. Koi bhi mauka nahi chod thi... Atlast it was confirmed that Manjusha is still working and supporting the whole family...

What to say about Archu?? She thinks about Manav and not her baby who is more important??? Gosh this kid is not ready to be a mother yet.. Why did she even think of becoming a mother... She knows how important baby is to Manav and still hiding things?? She should have atleast told Manav that she went to doc for regular check up... She did not even tell that..

Loved the Savita Aai and Damo Baba fight... It was a cute fight after a long time... Again Savita Aai is back to meri bala se.. Angry Damo said Hitler ki Maa to Savita Aai.. I was like why is making Manav Hitler now... Manav is very sweet person and not ambitious LOL...

Vaishu wil defo go back to Dharmu.. I will not feel bad for her if anything happens to her in future..She will deserve whatever happens... She will be a mother and I know a kid requires Dad as well but not a person who said Vaishu is not his legal wife.. Wife ko hi apna nahi rahi tho bache ko kya karega... Vaishu is acting dumb and her decision will make both her and her baby suffer.. I am still doubting if Madhuri went back..

PreCap - So Manav took Archu to Doc.. I hope Manav will knock some sense to Archu.. She needs to know the importance of being a mother... I think all K's Daughters are like this.. No one is serious about being a mother...

Very right, Rachna. Agree with each and every point of yoursSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

[QUOTE=Dabulls23][QUOTE=Tanyaz][QUOTE=Dabulls23]

Trust me Tanya Savita loves Manav and her grand child...She is wanting also the best for Archu's health...Why do u think she is having this conflict in her mind constantly...She is going thru her own termoil within...She will help ArMan out in the time of need...

That's what Archna always feels that Savita does love her in her own way .
That would be great Varsha ..I just hope that Savita doesn't takes too long to do the right thing ..At this point I am feeling very bad for thsi poor baby .I also don't think this child has good chances and if anything  happens to it then they all have to be blamed . First the parents ...then the rest of the family ...
Bhalla is right , Damodar has never shown any interest in the baby as yet ...He shoudl be shown that he is visiting Archana ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallarox

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
does savita really want to meet manav?..Confused..why can't she call him and ask him directly then..Confused..or she wants to go meet him making it look like it was an accidental meeting..LOL..rachu,,that hitler ki maa..i think damo meant as she is more controlling than hiltler..not as manav is hitler..ROFL..that will make damo hitlers dad na..ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27star_warsbhallaroxLovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Bhalla what do you think about Manav and Ajit patch up.. When will this happen??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

[QUOTE=ArManFan1]

What to say about Archu?? She thinks about Manav and not her baby who is more important??? Gosh this kid is not ready to be a mother yet.. Why did she even think of becoming a mother... She knows how important baby is to Manav and still hiding things?? She should have atleast told Manav that she went to doc for regular check up... She did not even tell that..

See , even you are shocked . I was also like  ' she is only thinking about Manav , what about the baby ???Ouch

Loved the Savita Aai and Damo Baba fight... It was a cute fight after a long time... Again Savita Aai is back to meri bala se.. Angry 
Savita disappointed me so  bad today .. When I saw her sad face i n the clinic I was like ' yes , now she will sort this girl out and take care of the child ' but she just thought and thought and in the end said ' meri bala se .. terrible  Unhappy

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 May 2011 at 5:33pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Bhalla I dont think she is cured completely...SHe is going thru something on her own...Even if she is mireculously cured how is she going to remember she has those jewels...Remember she only took small pouch of jewelry to polish...I am sure Savita will help ArMan w/o them having to sell jewelry...

JaishankarbhallaroxTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

does savita really want to meet manav?..Confused..why can't she call him and ask him directly then..Confused..or she wants to go meet him making it look like it was an accidental meeting..LOL..rachu,,that hitler ki maa..i think damo meant as she is more controlling than hiltler..not as manav is hitler..ROFL..that will make damo hitlers dad na..ROFL
Hey Usha long time no see.. How are You??

I know LOL he could have called her Hitler than Hitler ki Maa ROFL...
Manav aur khud ko bhi phasa deta agar socho tho ROFL...

And Usha Savita Aai is missing the attention she was getting from ArMan.. So she wants to know why is that?? She will defo say it was an accident and she did not wanted to see their faces again.. We have seen this before also right  Ouch..

bhallaroxarchanamanavTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
you think savita will go look for manav if he asks that necklace back rachu?..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbhallaroxLovePRSohamTanyaz

Go to top