Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.29%]
11 [19.64%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [8.93%]
2 [3.57%]
17 [30.36%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [21.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I really hope Archu gets the telling off of her life tomorrow from Manav .This time it is just not her but even his baby who is in some sort of danger and she is keeping this from him ...
I want him to tell her that she has no right to keep anything like this a secret from him ...

Archana has a very very wrong habit .She always thinks that a baby belongs to the mother ..Once even Vinod told her  that she should not think like this...
Even with Varsha , she hardly cared what was going on with Satish .Again with vaishali she was like ' Dharmesh whatever ...you should  keep your baby ' ..The same she did with Madhuri ...

She is doing the same thing with her baby . She thinks it is only her baby and just like she treats herself badly ,she can treat this baby also this way ..If she is not getting  vitamins, so what if her baby also is not getting  it ...even in an emotional fit said to Varsha ' take my baby' as if this baby is only her belonging ...
She has a mother hang up ...

Tomorrow Manav must tell her very strictly that just because you are the mother doesn't mean the baby only belongs to you and it is as much mine as yours ...
He should be very strict with her ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 May 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxJaishankarsuan

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Well as Sulo needed time to understand Manav after slapping him twice before I think Savita can also get that just for the fact for realizing that how much her son means to her...Even though she is fighting within herself she cannot deny the unconditional love she has for Manav and I am sure that will come out pretty soon when she helps Arman in some way..
Both Sulo n Savita have had their grey n good shades..so I  wont compare and contrast the 2 mothers here at this situation...

But I am sure Savita is going come good for Arman soon now ,not sure what will K's do...

PS : I dont think Manav will be ever strict to Archu...He doesnt know to be strict with her,,,,Hope he shows his unhappiness here...

Edited by Jaishankar - 10 May 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Sulo had no choice Jai ..Archana is very strict where it comes to Manav...Sulo knows that to  make Manav angry means losing her own daughter ..
Isn't it great that Ajit stopped gambling and put whatever money he made into a proper business and is now even hiring people to work for him...I wish Manav was not so quick to laber him a failure ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 May 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallaroxsuan

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

How and when did this jewelry became Archana's? Did Savita even asked for it? It was Archana's treatment of fighting with Mannu for the jewelry...All that drama...Manav bought that jewelery for Savita on his own...She even gave it back to him but he asked her to keep it...Why should Savita return it?  And how do u know what Savita is going to do??  Savita exactly knows how Archana thinks...She knows Archu will hide abt her going to the dr for stomach ache.. Mannu does not know abt Archu's health...She wants to help and trying to find a way in doing so...

Only yesterday this dude was looking for work and had no food in his house for prego hungry wife, he was feeding and sharing stale fried rice that even once in  a day and now writing a cheque to save those same ungrateful ILs AngryLOLLOL..Mano is different and very respectful but he did let Sulo talk nasty to Savita...WTH gave Sulo right to tell Savita that she is not even an "Aurat" 

Mannu needs to mind his own business..take care of his own finances, Archu and the baby...He is not worrried how his parents are running their household but more worried abt paying of ks debt?  Grrr

Jai I agree with you..Savita is fighting within herself...Atleast some sort of soul searching is being done there...Cant say the same abt ArMan or Ks..

BTW I voted for Ajit as SOTD and I feel Savita deserve a equal vote too...Clap

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 May 2011 at 3:23pm

Jaishankar

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I vote for Ajit today, I am so happy he has started a business with Vinod as oppose to gambling. But another part in me wishes he would work with Manav again. It is so sad to see Manav and Ajit not being friends again. Ever since Ajit has changed and the issues at Dharmesh's factory everything has been pretty good b/w Ajit and Manav. I am very mad at Archana for not telling Manav her problems, she is doing unfairness to him by not informing him about this. Tanya Di, you are right Archana makes a big mistake when thinking the baby only belongs to their mother. Vinod did tell her this too one time whe nshe wanted Punni and Ruchi to just live with Manju separately. She needs to understand that a father has equal rights on the child. Poor Manav has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and if she blows this opportunity for her husband by not informing him the issues with her baby or wanting to give the kid off to Varsha without thinking twice about how Manav would feel, she should get slapped. I will never forgive Archana if she gives her kid to Varsha, she is giving her spoiled sister happiness without thinking of her husband. Manav should now start getting angry at her, being very firm with her that may give a wake up call to Archana. As far as Vaishu divorcing Dharmesh, I don't really care whether she does or not. In fact, I want her to go back to Dharmesh. Let Dharmesh ruin her life, she deserves it for being rude to Manav anyway. I liked how Manju stood up for herself at the end when she said to Dharmesh that she does not have any interest in talking to him, she is working for Dharmesh. Dharmesh should not be so harsh on her. Damodar disappointed me today, he could have just told Savita where Manav lived. Again, I choose Ajit for Star of the Day, I am very happy that he is still a good man and makes good decisions. I hope Manav realizes this soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

How and when did this jewelry became Archana's? Did Savita even asked for it? It was Archana's treatment of fighting with Mannu for the jewelry...All that drama...Manav bought that jewelery for Savita on his own...She even gave it back to him but he asked her to keep it...Why should Savita return it?  And how do u know what Savita is going to do??  Savita exactly knows how Archana thinks...She knows Archu will hide abt her going to the dr for stomach ache.. Mannu does not know abt Archu's health...She wants to help and trying to find a way in doing so...

Only yesterday this dude was looking for work and had no food in his house for prego hungry wife, he was feeding and sharing stale fried rice that even once in  a day and now writing a cheque to save those same ungrateful ILs AngryLOLLOL..Mano is different and very respectful but he did let Sulo talk nasty to Savita...WTH gave Sulo right to tell Savita that she is not even an "Aurat" 

Mannu needs to mind his own business..take care of his own finances, Archu and the baby...He is not worrried how his parents are running their household but more worried abt paying of ks debt?  Grrr

Jai I agree with you..Savita is fighting within herself...Atleast some sort of soul searching is being done there...Cant say the same abt ArMan or Ks..

DB23, Manohar was very respectful and he was telling his wife to get out of here before a tamasha starts but he will support Sulo in whatever she does. Unlike Damo, Manohar loves his wife but there are times where even he gets upset with Savita.

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

How and when did this jewelry became Archana's?

No Varsha, not that necklace .I mean the gold set that Archu gave to savita for the old sarees when savita tried to push her in the fire .Archu gave it to her to make her happy and Savita just took it away from her ..I am talking about that gold set ...
That was Archana's gold set , given to her  by her parents .Sulochna gave her own jewellery to make this gold set for her.

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 May 2011 at 3:25pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

How and when did this jewelry became Archana's?

No Varsha, not that necklace .I emean the gold set that Archu gave to savita for the old sarees when savita tried to push her i nthe fire .Archu gave it to her to make her happy and Savita just took it away from her ..I am talking about that gold set ...
Than in that case  ArMan should go and ask that back..How is Savita to know what they need...If they asked she would give it up in no second...Trust me Tanya Savita loves Manav and her grand child...She is wanting also the best for Archu's health...Why do u think she is having this conflict in her mind constantly...She is going thru her own termoil within...She will help ArMan out in the time of need...

Mannu needs to mind his own business instead of opening up Sadavrat=charity..

Godess Laxmi=Money or wealth...She only goes and stays with those who respects it...

Apparently Mannu has no clue how to earn, hold and respect money...That is why he is fatichar on and off looking for job, food and kholi to stya...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 May 2011 at 3:32pm

Go to top