Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah its Love you Mr.Kalakaar starring Tushar,amrita(weird pair)..dey were dere in ghar ghar?(another boring show sorry if you wtch it)

@ArMan..i dont say dey'll be a bad parents but the kid is really unlucky compared to other kids in the show.wish atleast for dem dey become well settled and financially potential..

savita,Ajit the less i speak the moree better
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Omana, Usha, Karen, Nisha...

Even I saw SBB today and found wierd ArMan lip sync ... I felt that scene might not fit as well like the previous song which they promoted earlier... But picturisation was good for the prev and this one looks similar..

Archu washed so many clothes or kisi aur ka tha?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like the lip syncing either..it looked so fake.Why cant they just have the song on the background?
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I didn't like the lip syncing either..it looked so fake.Why cant they just have the song on the background?

It looks so unreal and filmy.. Why do they promote films on serials?? I seriously dont understand... I only this is a dream sequence of either Manav or Archana and not real one...

So this song is from Mr. Kalakar I heard it before but could not guess which movie it was... ๐Ÿค”
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

It looks so unreal and filmy.. Why do they promote films on serials?? I seriously dont understand... I only this is a dream sequence of either Manav or Archana and not real one...

So this song is from Mr. Kalakar I heard it before but could not guess which movie it was... ๐Ÿค”

The only good thing about dream sequence is they look happy ๐Ÿ˜›
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are seriously handling archana pregnancy and imminent MC badly.  They are showing her eating i guess one meal daily but yet everyday i see them having new utensils, chairs, and other stuff . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Where are all these things coming from

Though proper food and vitamins are very important for a pregnant woman, it would be very sad if they show her having a mc because she lacked that. For crying out loud, she is not starving.

Hi Rachna.

No offence taken Gene, all these shows have their ups and down.  Yes both were on the show last night.  Tusshar sat like a statue๐Ÿ˜†

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Today Karen there are more untensils and other stuff.. M watching the episode now and Manav in full romantic mood... Manav is Asking Archana why she does not leave her free and tie them ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Today Karen there are more untensils and other stuff.. M watching the episode now and Manav in full romantic mood... Manav is Asking Archana why she does not leave her free and tie them ๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Rachna you serious, more utensils๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ I guess you meant leave her hair openEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜† 
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Rachna you serious, more utensils๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ I guess you meant leave her hair open๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 

Oops yes Karen.. I meant her hair ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. Gosh I keep leaving the main word in the sentence hehehe and change the meaning itself ๐Ÿ˜†...

Archana was washing the dishes.. Dont know what she cooked to wash so many vessels ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edit :  I think tomorrow Manav will give the 1 lakh cheque to the bank.. He is still thinking of getting medicines to Archana and already K's are blaming Mano Baba of being alcoholic ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Manav will have to arrange so much of money so soon   
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago