Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
with Arman Karen..song sounds nice too..do you want the link?..
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

with Arman Karen..song sounds nice too..do you want the link?..

AgainπŸ˜†πŸ˜† She knows how to use arman i tell yaπŸ˜ƒ Yes post the link here.  Last night Tusshar and Amrita were in ghar ghar but it was πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=531272

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=531303
here you go karen..😊..comes in the end of first link and beg. of second

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

It is bad enough seeing Manav doing labour work and being paid 100  She is really caught between a rock and a hard place.  That does not make her a bad or worst mother😲

It is exactly my thought too. how can she be a bad mother, nothing bad happend yet hopefully nothing bad will happen. She was dumb to move to D'd house and make manav spend hugh amount of money for queen savita. then they had to pay big amount for deposit on the house.. That's why arman ended up with no money. Archana's parents offered them to come home. it is good thing they didn't go but archana can ask her for help and suggestions...
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

It is exactly my thought too. how can she be a bad mother, nothing bad happend yet hopefully nothing bad will happen. She was dumb to move to D'd house and make manav spend hugh amount of money for queen savita. then they had to pay big amount for deposit on the house.. That's why arman ended up with no money. Archana's parents offered them to come home. it is good thing they didn't go but archana can ask her for help and suggestions...

πŸ‘πŸΌ Right on target karsi.  She should tell her mom. Sulo will surely take excellent care of her daughter even if she has to sell what small amount of jewels she has. 

Thanks Usha.
Edited by star_wars - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx ushadi for the links..
i lke how manav said "is mausam mein koi kaam karta hai kya" loll

didnt lked the song and it was quite weird seeing ArMan doing lip sync πŸ˜†

Hey Karen
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Thnx ushadi for the links..
i lke how manav said "is mausam mein koi kaam karta hai kya" loll

didnt lked the song and it was quite weird seeing ArMan doing lip sync πŸ˜†

Hey Karen

Hi Gene,how are you?  Ekta really draining armanOuchπŸ˜†  I hope they are charging her lots for this.πŸ˜•
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm great karen..wat abt you?

that movie is not even frm her banner,its Rajshri's prod. but still for her Bro she is using ArMan but saibo one was good compared to dis..just  my POV..
but glad she didnt use PR to promote her film Ragini MMS πŸ€” πŸ˜† 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Manav gave archana 2,500 and i think he had 20,000 left.  Her diet and meds cost 25,000. Archana probably took that into consideration, in addition to his obvious excitement about his next order and decided to delay telling her struggling hubby about dr's advice.πŸ˜• 

It is bad enough seeing Manav doing labour work and being paid 100  She is really caught between a rock and a hard place.  That does not make her a bad or worst mother😲

Karen πŸ€—
So happy to read this πŸ˜ƒ I also think Manav helping the K's doesn't make him a bad father.

The way most people are going on think they will be a huge party here if and when Archu mc's cuz most think ArMan not fit to be parents πŸ˜­
star_wars thumbnail
I am fine Gene.  Wait a minute, it's for the move with her bro and amrita rao😲😲  They were promoting that movie yesterday on ghar ghar.  Surprise she did not use the stars of that show to promote the songπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Next