Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Madam varsha will think of her maayka when she  has enuf time to think abt dem which she doesnt..
for her K's house is like a resort whenever she wants to spend some gala time wid her parents or some function she'll be dere otherwise doesnt even wants to ask how her parents are..

she is a Asst.manager in a Bank so obviously she draws more dan 40K and mostly she has a rich husband but never even think of asking her parents abt dere financial position..

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanyadi , gene .. i guess i should have been more clear ..
what i meant was .. in the D's house , manav has pretty much always been the sole bread winner .. so i would have understood if .. say ... savita and damo were living in a rented place and were thrown out bcuz they couldnt pay rent on time ... so in this case if manav had stepped in it is understandable.. bcuz there is nobody else who can really help (ajit is also usually struggling to make ends meet) ...

but this is not the case with the k's ... like i said, there are so many people who are better off than him - varsha , manju , vinod , satish ..

what i said had nothing to do with manav treating SulMan as his own parents...

And yes , manav has done a lot for his family .. working since his teens... but , in the initial few months after his second marriage ... he didnt bother to check up on this very family ...

ok, i give him a bit of leeway , for the first few weeks when he didnt even have a job or a proper roof over his head ... but after things stabilised a bit and he started his business ... i expected him to reach out to his family .. but he was more interested in bonding with the V sisters ...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail

what i meant by the @bold  was - savita is definitely not going to help in the straight forward way of going to manav and saying - " you need money .. so take back the necklace , sell this , and use the money well .."

but she would want to help ... in a way that ArMan dont think that she cares ..
So in typical savita style ... she might go to ArMan's place and throw throw the necklace at manav , and say something like .. "i dont want anything to remind me of you or your fake love .. etc etc.. "

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Vote for Damodar. That scene was so funny. He called queen savita hitler ka ma (i think it means hitler's mother). he should call her lady hitler. As always they both acted really well.
My 2nd vote goes to anyone, Bappa. He is hitting queen savita's ( i should say evil savita) head with baseball bat and reminding her all her sins and evilness. Now savita doesn't understand what is happening to her  because she never ever used to think about others happiness. she is going crazy thinking, what is happening to me. She only knows keeping manav in her controlling and sucking every thing out of him.  I hope they don't show savita going any where near manav. I said this before I want to see Kaka's relative coming and kicking savita out of the house and then she will know how it is to live on the street..
I am happy to see Manav giving order in Ajit's shop. I think shibu will go there and try to make deal with sales person to cheat manav like he did to ajit  at gambling place and to manav and previous shop. Ajit will come to know and he will take care of shibu. it will be interesting to see what ajit do to shibu.  Ajit still cares for manav alot and he loves his wife alot (She deserves lot of happiness). After tarun ajit is close to manav. Manav done so much for him. they should get back together.
I hope they don't show vaishali still caring for darmesh and going  back to that evil. I guess if they can show  worst characters like sravani and savita they can show anything.  I wouldn't mind seeing vaishali going back to him pretending to be nice and take revenge on him and leave. That will be treat to my eyes...
Archana should have told manav about her pain and seeing the doctor. May be she doesn't understand it will hurt the baby. She might be thinking i will bare this pain for few days. She should atleast talk to her mother, take advise. she has a wonderful mother, who cares for her so much.
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi di !!! 😊

It was a boring episode πŸ₯± Liked Ajit and Savita only πŸ˜ƒ Manav was there for only 5 minutes in the serial of 30 minutes

I liked Ajit today πŸ˜Š Nice to know he did not return back to gambling πŸ˜ƒ
So Ajit is supplying kurtis or garments to Manav , nice πŸ˜Š I want Ajit and Manav to patch up  It would be nice to see them doing well in their bussiness with the help of each other but indepenently 😊

Savita was so funny today the way she said MAWALI to the guy was so adorable πŸ€—πŸ˜† Hope she helps Arman and save their baby  Manav would be devastated if anything happens to the baby 😭

Happy that Manav is handling the dealings better than the first one 😎Good he will learn and progress πŸ˜ƒ

Disappointed with Archu πŸ˜’ She could atleast tell Manav to bring something rich in vitamins,minerals for time being if she did not want to tell him about her health πŸ€ͺ Manav gave her 2,500 na, atleast go and bring something for yourself πŸ˜”
Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think Manav did anything wrong by helping the k's..  They were being thrown out , so what was he supposed to do ? Just sit and not to help them by just thinking about the baby πŸ˜• Agreed he needs money but at that moment k's needed the money most
Manohar is a very nice human being, Ruchi and Punni are also a part of that house Would Archu remain calm and quiet if her parents were thrown out She would have been the most worried person πŸ˜” So Manav helping k's though stupid was justified πŸ˜Š 

Regarding Satish, he can even help the k's now na ? Who has stopped him? He can give the money or return it to Manav πŸ˜• The fact is always Manav needs to compromise whatever the condition be.. Agreed Manav is foolish, dumb but it is always he who helps Manohar..
Satish was not there when the incident took place, but he can always help later 😡

It would have been such a bad thing if at this age SulMan were homeless 😑

This one incident wont make Manav a bad father 😊 Trust him he would never ever harm the baby... He loves it too much πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manav gave archana 2,500 and i think he had 20,000 left.  Her diet and meds cost 25,000. Archana probably took that into consideration, in addition to his obvious excitement about his next order and decided to delay telling her struggling hubby about dr's advice.πŸ˜• 

It is bad enough seeing Manav doing labour work and being paid 100  She is really caught between a rock and a hard place.  That does not make her a bad or worst mother😲
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ekta is promoting another song..it was on sbs and sbb today..😎..
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Ekta is promoting another song..it was on sbs and sbb today..😎..

With Arman again Usha or some other telly actors Usha, I never even thought about Savita calliing manav instead of following archana or bothering damodar🀣  Good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Nice post karsi. I agree at least Archana could tell her mom but she wont tell manav after knowing his financial condition
lunza thumbnail
ya , i saw a lil bit of that song .. oh it came on both sbb and sbs ? dont remember which one i saw ...

lol.. i found it a bit funny .. with both of them lip sync ing  .. very filmy πŸ˜†