Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Tanya this obsessive puppy eyed lady is crazy over man Mannu...She could care less abt the baby...Romancing with mannu is more important to her than her unborn child knowing the fact how much Manav loves this baby...Apparently per Sulo she was the most mature daughter who took care of K household including Punni & Ruchi...Where did all that go?  Suddenly she lost it all 😲
Manav needs to be more practical and selfish when it comes to K family...I never see Damo or Savita's behind he has to save since ArMan got married the first time..Why only K family gets into trouble everytime...They have no shame in using their SILs and taking their obligations...

Chullu bhar paani me doob maro K family...Shame on you..

arrey , woh samaj mein aata... if it was his own parents ...
hell, manav was not even shown checking up on his parents after his marriage ... even then his financial state was the same as now .. i.e hand to mouth existence ...
so why does manav go out of his way to help his sasural all the time ?... regardless of however broke he is...
this has never made sense to me ... varsha , manju , satish , vinod ( well , till he had his job) ... all earn more than manav ...
still , it is manav to the rescue time and again
today i voted for ajit.good to see him in a legal buissness.he also rescue vinod today.but i miss ajit manav perfect bonding.their friendship all of this.archu annoyed me today again she hides her problem from her husband.she accuse manav about hiding their problem & took all the pain alone but today she has also done the same mistake.ArMan should realise they can solve their problem together easily rather being alone.good to see manav goes to a good garment suppliar.happy to see there is no shibu.ajit is also there.i think there will be built a commercial relation between man-jit.vaishali again going to be trapped by dharmesh.she is hopeless.
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

all the K family members are so well fed , they don't need saving..This Manohar , why he takes loans for elaborate weddings if he cannot pay it back ...

I don't thin kthis baby will survive varsha ...The parents will just not give it the attention it needs ..they are more interested i n becoming mhaaan for theoir respective susraals ...Shame on them and shame on their families ...

that's it , now I will only vote for Manav or Archana when they show themselves as good parents to this poor child . Nothing else they do is going to make me happy now ...😡😡

My full sympathies are only for this child now .they had no right to bring another life in this world if they were to treat it so badly ...

yes.tanya di i totally agree with you.they should think more about their upcoming child.they should think practicaly now.they have a responsibility of their child.they should act this way.in the process of being mahan manav archana don't give proper attention to their upcoming child.they don't even think about the financial security of their child.thats annoyed me.i hope they will behave practically in future episode.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont mind if they are selfish also for this baby... This baby deserves a better life...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lunza

well , chalo at least savita is shown to be worried about the baby ... once she comes to know where they are staying , she will find a way to help them monetarily , in her own "mean" way ... maybe she will fling that necklace at manav's face ..

I agree with yo uthat she at least thinks because varsha and vaishali don't even think but how can she fling the necklace .Manav gave her the necklace going out of his way only to make her  happy .In my eyes she trested him badly by throwing him and his pregnant wife out on the streets ..If Manav is in a bad shape financially then somewhere his mother savita too is responsible ...

whatever , at least savita cares ... varsha , vaishu have never cared ...
Oh they don't give a damn ...varsha pushed Archana down and so far has not asked her once how the baby is ...
I hope that , as all of you are saying , savita sorts herself out quickly and helps Manav 's baby ..

and sulo .. umm .. what can you expect of a lady who doesnt notice her hubby is not beside her every night? ... this lady lives in her own world...]

Sulo  is foolish , no doubt , bu tshe is the only person who offered o help Manav and Archana by saying that they should come  and stay with her as Archana is pregnant ...At lesst she offered , other have n't even done this ...

and damo just needs food on his table and money for his drinks ... he doesnt seem to care for sachu , so not surprised that he is not worried about this unborn baby ...

I think he does a lot for sachu as even in this age he goes out works and gets money home ...all that is for sachu but yes , for this new baby he has been negligent .To be honest , no one really cares about this baby .I thought manav di but even  he doesn't really or else he would not have given money to the Ks ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

[

arrey , woh samaj mein aata... if it was his own parents ...

Lunzi , this is  one more statement I would disagree with because in a marriage both husband and wife are equal .Manav's wife has exactly the same right on manav's money as he does ..If one set of parents  can be helped that so can the other set of parents ...
For Manav and Archana  both parents should be the same ...

But currently , in his situation ...Manav should be helping none ..Both these parents  are better off finanacially than him ...
He is the only one who is finding it difficult to even have enough food on the table to feed his pregnant wife ...
His wife is malnutritioned and  he cannot even meet the basic needs as food or having electricity at home ...
I am not saying that he should pay every moth to Archu's parents  ...I know that is going a little too far but what I am saying is that is their bad times  he can help Archna's parents  just as much as he should help his...
But in this time it should be Varsha and satish who should be told to pay this one Lakh rupees ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I remember Geet's dialogue frm JWM "jab koi pyaar mein hota hai toh koi sahi galat nahi hota hai,alls fair in love"

i sooo want to apply dis line for Archana now cos she always loves Manav and will always till her death..she neither thinks of anyone nor wants to lolll

@lunza..i too disagree wid you cos i've seen so many around me in real life and best example my relatives and dad only..dey always treat dere in laws as dere own as much as dey treat dere parents..and same here also Manav never treated K's as some others but his own..and you are talking abt his parents whom he served till date..and dey dun have any probs happily cooking,eating,fighting and mostly dere house is in a good position only cos of Manav cos he struggled soo much but never even thought of mortgaging the house only cos he never wanted his parents to become roadless godforbid if he is unable to repay the money..

and dont think i'm supporting manav's action of helping K's cos it is utterly rubbish as Vinod has another house also i.e his flat and mostly it is all cos of Manohar's stupidity..if he already discussed it wid his family dey wouldnt have faced a day lke dis..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Manav has done so much for his prents .I would never question him on that ever ..he went out of his way ...
He ddin't have to educate vandita and sachin , that was Damodar and savita's responsibility and they did not even educate manav . That was so unfair ...Instead they educated  Sachin and vandita ...still Manav just kept working .On festives he would buy presents for everyone and nothing for himself ..He took care of all the expenses of his brother's child only so that the baby could be close to his mother ...
It was very selfish of manav's mother to keep such a tight control over her son , not caring about his life and his wishes and only making him do what suits her ...
It is because of all this and also giving  so much to the Ks ( another set of selfish lots )  ...that today he has no money , not even to buy food for his own child ..
The worst casualty of Manav and Archana's mahantaa is their own child ..It is a very unlucky child and his parenst put others before his/ her well being ...shame on them.

Manav and Archana are good models of mahaanta but they fail badly as parents ..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi..dunno if you watch Yeh Rishta or not but in dat show yes'day Akshara suffered a miscarriage and the Doc said it happens in first trimester and i was shocked to hear dat cos she is in a very good position,eats very well so as her in laws are not letting her work at all..but still she suffered a MC den i wonder how ArMan's baby is surviving 😕 😆  but still it was a weird thing i noticed in both the shows but came to a conclusion watever may happen the baby will be survived and ArMan gonna become parents dats it 😆

and abt PR as i said i s'ly dun care abt anyone in the show except for ArMan dats it period.everyone are selfish and hopeless cases except for satish who in bonne's words fairest man in PR...
and i dun watch the epi also where manav helps K's cos den all will be praising him and compare him to a god and next moment dey'll become normal and best example vaishali arghh
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

and i dun watch the epi also where manav helps K's cos den all will be praising him and compare him to a god and next moment dey'll become normal and best example vaishali arghh

don't blame you .Some of the Ks are downright horrible , vaishali, Manju and Vinod ...Ok Sulo and manohar mean well and do love Manav but still they should not let him pay as they should know that he is struggling to put food on the table ...
Thye should make that madam varsha pay ...

I hope the baby survives ...
You know how much I like Manav . These days I like him more than even Archana .He has done so much as a son ,  son in law , a brother , a husband and an Uncle ...he has gone out of his way to do whatever he can but where he has failed is as a father ...
He should not have given this money to the Ks ...

Archu too has failed as a mother ...Both Arman have been bad to only one person and that is their own little baby and the poor thing is not even born yet ...😭, very unlucky child I must say