Damodar
Ajit
Dharmesh
Vaishali
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Oh No.. I dont want anything to happen to this baby... Baby;s of PR are very unlucky.. Their mothers dont care for them... 🤢.. I never thought Archu will be so careless about her and her Manav's baby.. But she does not look serious at all about her health and walks like a Zombie..

I would say Manju is the only mother who actually cares about her children at this point.Notice how she was so caring and concerned about her daughter's education. She is being a more caring mother then anyone is right now in this serial.
Originally posted by bhallarox

I would say Manju is the only mother who actually cares about her children at this point.Notice how she was so caring and concerned about her daughter's education. She is being a more caring mother then anyone is right now in this serial.
Hmm I agree with what you said.. At this point yes she is very concerned about her children and their education which is very good... But in initial episodes even she was the same, a careless mother who was bothered only about her and dumping Punni on Archu who used take care of her own daughter... Remember the way she used to bath her, get her ready for school and carry her to school in the first episode..

Aww miss that Archu... She was so caring about everyone and now she only cares Manav and his problems and not her own baby
Honestly this baby is the worst of the lot in all the kids of PR ...And the poor baby is not even born as yet and just look what he/ she is  going through ..
 No food , forget vitamins or milk etc etc ...
No proper place to live in terms of hygiene ..even baby sachu was living in a much better  chawl when Shraavni was pregnant ..
An already weak and malnutritioned mother ( Archu has been physically weak for a long time ).
No one to look after the mother , Manav only comes  home i n the evening ..
Already has been pushed twice ..once by Savita ( she didn't know then that Archu was pregnant) and once by Varsha ...

I feel very bad for this baby ...
 I am really very very disappointed with Archana where this baby is concerned ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Archana the same lady how much she was hovering over Shravni when she was prego with lil Sachu...As if she knew what was right for Shrav and her baby...She was constant pain for Shravni but did not budge...Now she does not even care about her own baby knowing the fact how much manav loves this baby...

Not just Shraavni ... with every mother  who is expecting  , Archu keeps  saying  , you have  to take care of yoru baby ..she was saying this to Madhuri few days ago and how is she treating her own child ...very bad ...really very disappointing ...
And Manav , he did so much for his brother's baby but for his  own baby he is still so careless with money ...
I am feeling sorry for their child   .before he would always take money from Tarun but for his  own child he has nothing ...he is not even feeding  his wife proepr food .Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

100 % correct .Manju is a responsible mother ...
Agree Di.. Manav till now was saying that this baby is very important to him and in today's episode we see him knowing Archu's condition.. Even then he is happily distributing the money to ungrateful K's family (except Mano Baba though.. Want to tell the same to Sulo Aai but she can change at any time )... Why cant he be serious about his business and money matters.. He is responsible for Archu's condition now... She was not given proper food and she started hiding her pain as she knew Manav is struggling to get her one time food... The moment Manav got some good money he gave to K...
Baby is very unlucky to get such parents who only think about others... If Manav ko thoda bhi akal hota tho woh Satish and Varsha ko call karta... I felt they were missing in that scene in SBB segment...
The baby is so unlucky .You are  right about that ...😒
Honestly no one cares ...I thought manav did bu tI was wrong ...he just talks ...in terms of showing some practical sensibilities even he is going  to fail when he will give 1 lakh to the Karanjkars ..They are all so hata kata ...it's his little baby who doesn't have food  needed for it's development ...
Archana...the least said the better ...

Even savita tody let me down ...and also damodar ...really no one cares ...
They all cared for baby sachu but no one cares for this little one .Even Archana cared far more for sachu then she cares for her own baby ..😭
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
The other day Thanee pointed so correctly that Archan was havign stomach ache and as soon as manav came back , the romantic song starts playing in the back ground and she starts romancing .
Any other responsible mother would have been worried like anything ...
hmm.. looks like i did not miss anything ...
maybe ajit will stay in the background .. i mean , manav might not come to know he is taking the materials from ajit .. now dont ask me how is that going to happen .. 🤔 ... logic mat dhoondo...

so baba daanveer manav is in full flow eh ? 😆  ... sigh , just when i was thinking he is going to become a bit "selfish" and think only about his wife and the baby , he proves me wrong again ...
how could i forget , he is the k's number one money lender ... and as usual they are not going to return the money to him ...

so how much money do the k's owe him now ? (since the beginning of the show) .. easily more than four lacs at least ...
 if he gets all that cash back .. archu will get thru her pregnancy comfortably .. and manav would have enough to start another business ..