Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I vote for Ajit today, I am so happy he has started a business with Vinod as oppose to gambling. But another part in me wishes he would work with Manav again. It is so sad to see Manav and Ajit not being friends again. Ever since Ajit has changed and the issues at Dharmesh's factory everything has been pretty good b/w Ajit and Manav. I am very mad at Archana for not telling Manav her problems, she is doing unfairness to him by not informing him about this. Tanya Di, you are right Archana makes a big mistake when thinking the baby only belongs to their mother. Vinod did tell her this too one time whe nshe wanted Punni and Ruchi to just live with Manju separately. She needs to understand that a father has equal rights on the child. Poor Manav has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and if she blows this opportunity for her husband by not informing him the issues with her baby or wanting to give the kid off to Varsha without thinking twice about how Manav would feel, she should get slapped. I will never forgive Archana if she gives her kid to Varsha, she is giving her spoiled sister happiness without thinking of her husband. Manav should now start getting angry at her, being very firm with her that may give a wake up call to Archana. As far as Vaishu divorcing Dharmesh, I don't really care whether she does or not. In fact, I want her to go back to Dharmesh. Let Dharmesh ruin her life, she deserves it for being rude to Manav anyway. I liked how Manju stood up for herself at the end when she said to Dharmesh that she does not have any interest in talking to him, she is working for Dharmesh. Dharmesh should not be so harsh on her. Damodar disappointed me today, he could have just told Savita where Manav lived. Again, I choose Ajit for Star of the Day, I am very happy that he is still a good man and makes good decisions. I hope Manav realizes this soon.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

How and when did this jewelry became Archana's? Did Savita even asked for it? It was Archana's treatment of fighting with Mannu for the jewelry...All that drama...Manav bought that jewelery for Savita on his own...She even gave it back to him but he asked her to keep it...Why should Savita return it?  And how do u know what Savita is going to do??  Savita exactly knows how Archana thinks...She knows Archu will hide abt her going to the dr for stomach ache.. Mannu does not know abt Archu's health...She wants to help and trying to find a way in doing so...

Only yesterday this dude was looking for work and had no food in his house for prego hungry wife, he was feeding and sharing stale fried rice that even once in  a day and now writing a cheque to save those same ungrateful ILs 😡😆😆..Mano is different and very respectful but he did let Sulo talk nasty to Savita...WTH gave Sulo right to tell Savita that she is not even an "Aurat" 

Mannu needs to mind his own business..take care of his own finances, Archu and the baby...He is not worrried how his parents are running their household but more worried abt paying of ks debt?  Grrr

Jai I agree with you..Savita is fighting within herself...Atleast some sort of soul searching is being done there...Cant say the same abt ArMan or Ks..

DB23, Manohar was very respectful and he was telling his wife to get out of here before a tamasha starts but he will support Sulo in whatever she does. Unlike Damo, Manohar loves his wife but there are times where even he gets upset with Savita.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

How and when did this jewelry became Archana's?

No Varsha, not that necklace .I mean the gold set that Archu gave to savita for the old sarees when savita tried to push her in the fire .Archu gave it to her to make her happy and Savita just took it away from her ..I am talking about that gold set ...
That was Archana's gold set , given to her  by her parents .Sulochna gave her own jewellery to make this gold set for her.
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No Varsha, not that necklace .I emean the gold set that Archu gave to savita for the old sarees when savita tried to push her i nthe fire .Archu gave it to her to make her happy and Savita just took it away from her ..I am talking about that gold set ...

Than in that case  ArMan should go and ask that back..How is Savita to know what they need...If they asked she would give it up in no second...Trust me Tanya Savita loves Manav and her grand child...She is wanting also the best for Archu's health...Why do u think she is having this conflict in her mind constantly...She is going thru her own termoil within...She will help ArMan out in the time of need...

Mannu needs to mind his own business instead of opening up Sadavrat=charity..

Godess Laxmi=Money or wealth...She only goes and stays with those who respects it...

Apparently Mannu has no clue how to earn, hold and respect money...That is why he is fatichar on and off looking for job, food and kholi to stya...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Till now even I was not saying that she should give that set back but now that she knows that Archana's health is in danger and so is Manav's baby ...I think it is the right thing to do to give the gold  set back to Archana .
Ok if not for Archana 's health then at least think about the baby ..That is the right thing to do ...she should not wait for Manav  or Archana to ask for it ...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will do this soon ...

Of course this is a big  minus point for both Manav and Archana that they don't take care of their finances and just keep giving / gifting money away ..They must stop doing that ..or else why even bring another life in this world ...
I am feeling very sorry for their baby ..

It's like no one cares about this poor kid ...Not the mother , not the grand mothers ...I thought Manav cared but even he gave his money to save the Karanjkar house instead of keeping it for baby's medical expenses ..., he also is more interested in being  a mahaan devta than being a good daddy ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
It is unfortunate for babies whose parents or atleast one parent is like Varsha or ArMan or Vaishu...

most think of themselves b4 the baby in most of the time.

Mannu does love the baby and wants to do it all but is not practical when it comes to money..

Archu is a lost cause...No brain or logic with her decision making skills...SO in short Sanskari Sulo has given birth to braindead daughters when it comes to married life or motherhood..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Mannu does love the baby and wants to do it all but is not practical when it comes to money..

Archu is a lost cause...No brain or logic with her decision making skills...SO in short Sanskari Sulo has given birth to braindead daughters when it comes to married life or motherhood..

True , Manav has first time  disappointed me by giving  away money like this specially when Archana is almost malnutritioned and there is no electricty in the house ...
What a silly thing to show  that a person who cannot afford electricity and two square meals to his pregnant sick wife  is just giving away money when there is another rich  damaad in the house and the daughter ( Varsha ) is earning so much ..ridiculous ..

Archana is acting like  a zombie ...
It's like all this is  too much for her ..I know she too is not from a rich family but this is all too much .She has never lived in a house  where there was no food or no electricity and that too in a time when she is pregnant ..
They have to show Manv doing  better  than what he is doing  right now or else it will look terrible .He said today to Archu ' don't worry about the money , that's my problem ..I will bring the money ' .He has to be  more practical .

I would have loved it if Archana straight from the doctor's clinic went to savita's house or called damodar to say , please can I have my jewellery  back as I need it for my baby ...
But no , all she  is thinking is how will Manav react to  all this ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Tanya even if Archu had her jewelry with her selling it is not a solution..I dont like how people in India show they sell ladies jewelry to pay debt or run their household...Man and woman must put their best efforts in earning to survive and sve money...Selling your house, jewelry or girve rakhna is not a sign of a good money manager...Sorry to say that..
bhallarox thumbnail

Than in that case  ArMan should go and ask that back..How is Savita to know what they need...If they asked she would give it up in no second...Trust me Tanya Savita loves Manav and her grand child...She is wanting also the best for Archu's health...Why do u think she is having this conflict in her mind constantly...She is going thru her own termoil within...She will help ArMan out in the time of need...

Mannu needs to mind his own business instead of opening up Sadavrat=charity..

Godess Laxmi=Money or wealth...She only goes and stays with those who respects it...

Apparently Mannu has no clue how to earn, hold and respect money...That is why he is fatichar on and off looking for job, food and kholi to stya...

I have a feeling DB23, that Savita has already been cured. I respect your opinion completely, but notice how now she is fighting with the chawl ladies (not saying chawl ladies are right) but I think if Savita knows about ArMan's financial condtition she should give the necklace to Manav as he has always helped his mother out so now it's time for Savita to return the favor. But you are right, Savita does care about the grandchild and she still loves Manav. Manav did wrong in trusting people, he should not trust a street guy Shibu like this, Ajit warned him once about Shibu, but there is no way MAnav will trust Ajit. I think Archana though should concentrate and Manav should get a good job so he can earn some money and feed his family. Because if they eat food from outside and unhealthy things daily, it will have an impact on their baby. ArMan should move back into D house, but here's the thing. How can we expect Savita to know about how ArMan are living if Archana or Damodar are just not going to tell her? If Savita knew about their condition I'm 75% sure she would have ArMan come into the house, she seems to care a lot about her grandchild.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My vote goes to Ajit for 2 Main Reasons.
1. For Starting a New Business and now he will stop thinking of Gambling
2. For not letting Vinod know about his differences with Manav.. He still respects Manav but I know he is hurt... Hope Manav and Ajit will patch up soon...

Both are in same business with different levels which is actually good... One will supply the raw material and material and other will export the same... Good one... Hope Ajit succeeds in this venture..

Also as a good sala he offered Vinod a job and that too with salary even though it is New Business 👏... I was wondering how come Manjusha ne Manav ki burai nahi ki Vinod ke saamne 😲.. Koi bhi mauka nahi chod thi... Atlast it was confirmed that Manjusha is still working and supporting the whole family...

What to say about Archu?? She thinks about Manav and not her baby who is more important??? Gosh this kid is not ready to be a mother yet.. Why did she even think of becoming a mother... She knows how important baby is to Manav and still hiding things?? She should have atleast told Manav that she went to doc for regular check up... She did not even tell that..

Loved the Savita Aai and Damo Baba fight... It was a cute fight after a long time... Again Savita Aai is back to meri bala se.. 😡 Damo said Hitler ki Maa to Savita Aai.. I was like why is making Manav Hitler now... Manav is very sweet person and not ambitious 😆...

Vaishu wil defo go back to Dharmu.. I will not feel bad for her if anything happens to her in future..She will deserve whatever happens... She will be a mother and I know a kid requires Dad as well but not a person who said Vaishu is not his legal wife.. Wife ko hi apna nahi rahi tho bache ko kya karega... Vaishu is acting dumb and her decision will make both her and her baby suffer.. I am still doubting if Madhuri went back..

PreCap - So Manav took Archu to Doc.. I hope Manav will knock some sense to Archu.. She needs to know the importance of being a mother... I think all K's Daughters are like this.. No one is serious about being a mother...