Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm well filler epi i guess but good to see Manav thinking and being careful...
Well Savita was right in thinking that Archu had come alone n also Manav has right to know..Even though Savita said i dont care she still wanted to find out about Manav which means she cares a lot n wants to make sure that Manav comes to know about ARchu diet plan in some way..
This is a indication that she cares a lot about her son her pota/poti n also about Archu...
ITs too early to come to conclusion about Savita now...Savita is jus putting a act...She does not want to involve herself but wants to help put Arman in some way...I am sure this is a good sign and in coming episodes she is going to help Arman in some way for sure..

Manav giving 1 lac to K's...This guy will never learn will he......
Even God will ask him - how many chances should I give you and tell that K means trouble stay away...
Well if that fool gives 1 lac for K's what will he do to eat and feed his wife which is very important for her and her child...
You emotional fool Manav always digs a grave for himself...Guess he needs a whack from Savita to tell him the harsh reality that u need to have money for ur wife n baby...Damn when will this guy ever learn...

Hope Savita comes to Arman rescue..I am sure thats going to happen...The concern showed by Savita today even after Damo did not say Manav's address confirms that fact...
Guess she is the need of the hour to whack some reality in Arman's brain that their priority should be their baby n nothing else...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jai , first savita has to return Archana's gold jewellery back to manav before giving him a whack about helping others .When she herslelf  is holding on to his wife's jewellery then how can she compalin ...
Please t don't think I am trying to defend his action of helping Karanjkars .. I think that is sick that he is helping those selfish people but Savita is the last person to say anything  as I don't think she too is doing  anything  better than them ..
Today she knew that the baby is in trouble , still she says ' why the hell should  I care ' ...sorry just thinking is not enough ...

If she has Sachu it is because manav divorced his  own wife to support sachu's mother and it was Manav who took care of vandita and sachin's eduction ...he didn't have to do it ..and when it comes to his  baby...savita is still thinking ...what's there to think ????

the least she can do is give Archana her jeweellery back ( not the gold necklace that Manav gifted her ) that jewellery belongs to Archana  and Archu needs it to save her baby ...

Sorry , but both Manav and Archana have the worst ever families ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No one gets my vote.  Ultra boring show.  I am thinking who next (after Ajit) will be more successful than Manav!!😲😆 

Fed up seeing Manav struggling to provide basic necessities.😡 
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Voted for Savita as she showed signs of concern for Archana and the baby. Yes, she is trying her best to suppress these feelings, but at least they are there, and she is trying to find out where they live so that she can "keep an eye" on them until she comes to her senses and realises that she's been wrong about their intentions all along. Hope this happens VERY soon!!!
Jaishankar thumbnail
Tanya she will give it...Now only she is slowly realizing it...She knows it that she needs Arman in her life but she is fighting herself...
ITs war she is fighting within herself...First she needs to win the battle within herself before she could do anything...
It was Manav who as told Savita to hold on the jewellery he gave her..
Regarding Archu jewellery she has to return it back which I am sure she will...
Well she is atleast better than K's Tanya..She is as you see as what u get type and not like K's ...Manav may endure sufferings but Savita will be the first person to defend him...I cannot compare Savita with K's here...
When Sulo has the right to come and argue with Savita about being a women ,I am sorry Savita here also has rights to come and intervene and give a whack to Manav for self destruction...
Savita is getting better and I am sure she will help Arman in need...At least the CV's are showing positive side of her for a change...
Point to note is that the CV's have never showed Savita being cured..All they showed that Dr Archu brought back the hate Savita which does not mean she is normal..She is still fighting within herself ..One side wants to accept Arman otherside is refusing...She is fighting within herself and Mr Damo is not helping the cause..
so it would take time for Savita here..Cant except her to do things instantly..
She ihas equal concern for Sachu and for Arman baby and that's why she is following Archu...She is not able to show her concern coz she is fighting within herself..She wants to accept Arman but the mysterious alter persona of herself is not makign her that is real problem...
so she just needs some more time but she will be in time to help Arman before self destruction...
Savita will surely become a critical point where she does something that patches her with Arman...
I am sure pretty soon she will get over that fight within when situation demands and come to the aid of Arman!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail

I like Savita  betetr  tham varsha and Vaishali but these days I think Sulochna is beign better  as a mother towards Archana and manav ...

Sulochna told savita to appreciate the fact that she is a mother to a good son , Sulo had a right to say this because she herslef checked her behaviour and started trusting manav .
Now of course savita has a right to tell manav ,don't give your money to the Karanjkar and save it for your baby but how can she say it when she herself is isittign on Archana's jewellery ..When she will give  it back then of course I will appreciate it ..
it's just that I was really really disappointed ...
Savita's expressions were so sad in the clinic that when she took that turn and said ' why should I care '  I felt really bad ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
I really hope Archu gets the telling off of her life tomorrow from Manav .This time it is just not her but even his baby who is in some sort of danger and she is keeping this from him ...
I want him to tell her that she has no right to keep anything like this a secret from him ...

Archana has a very very wrong habit .She always thinks that a baby belongs to the mother ..Once even Vinod told her  that she should not think like this...
Even with Varsha , she hardly cared what was going on with Satish .Again with vaishali she was like ' Dharmesh whatever ...you should  keep your baby ' ..The same she did with Madhuri ...

She is doing the same thing with her baby . She thinks it is only her baby and just like she treats herself badly ,she can treat this baby also this way ..If she is not getting  vitamins, so what if her baby also is not getting  it ...even in an emotional fit said to Varsha ' take my baby' as if this baby is only her belonging ...
She has a mother hang up ...

Tomorrow Manav must tell her very strictly that just because you are the mother doesn't mean the baby only belongs to you and it is as much mine as yours ...
He should be very strict with her ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Well as Sulo needed time to understand Manav after slapping him twice before I think Savita can also get that just for the fact for realizing that how much her son means to her...Even though she is fighting within herself she cannot deny the unconditional love she has for Manav and I am sure that will come out pretty soon when she helps Arman in some way..
Both Sulo n Savita have had their grey n good shades..so I  wont compare and contrast the 2 mothers here at this situation...

But I am sure Savita is going come good for Arman soon now ,not sure what will K's do...

PS : I dont think Manav will be ever strict to Archu...He doesnt know to be strict with her,,,,Hope he shows his unhappiness here...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Sulo had no choice Jai ..Archana is very strict where it comes to Manav...Sulo knows that to  make Manav angry means losing her own daughter ..
Isn't it great that Ajit stopped gambling and put whatever money he made into a proper business and is now even hiring people to work for him...I wish Manav was not so quick to laber him a failure ...Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How and when did this jewelry became Archana's? Did Savita even asked for it? It was Archana's treatment of fighting with Mannu for the jewelry...All that drama...Manav bought that jewelery for Savita on his own...She even gave it back to him but he asked her to keep it...Why should Savita return it?  And how do u know what Savita is going to do??  Savita exactly knows how Archana thinks...She knows Archu will hide abt her going to the dr for stomach ache.. Mannu does not know abt Archu's health...She wants to help and trying to find a way in doing so...

Only yesterday this dude was looking for work and had no food in his house for prego hungry wife, he was feeding and sharing stale fried rice that even once in  a day and now writing a cheque to save those same ungrateful ILs 😡😆😆..Mano is different and very respectful but he did let Sulo talk nasty to Savita...WTH gave Sulo right to tell Savita that she is not even an "Aurat" 

Mannu needs to mind his own business..take care of his own finances, Archu and the baby...He is not worrried how his parents are running their household but more worried abt paying of ks debt?  Grrr

Jai I agree with you..Savita is fighting within herself...Atleast some sort of soul searching is being done there...Cant say the same abt ArMan or Ks..

BTW I voted for Ajit as SOTD and I feel Savita deserve a equal vote too...👏
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago