Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

MC :( ho gaya (Page 8)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargi.

@lashy...yes mostly this MC is due to genetic defect...(aka defect in baby)
almost 50 % pregnancy goes through silent MC bt that is very early pregnancy so the lady feels that she had late periods bt its missed/silent abortion...
in akshi's case they said its abt 3 months...which i doubtConfused silent abortion occurs really early like in 1st 15 days of pregnancy...

missed abortion which occurs beyond 2 moths aka 8 wks D & C is must...as chances of sepsis are high...can lead to life threating condition for mother.. that is sepsis & DIC..
that y akshi shud be told n fetus shud be expelled out ASAP... according to my knowledge

p.s. all these info is from wat i got from my med college.. 

yes i'd think that its a must but again i dont know how they would show it and if they would go into such detail.. as it is, with the last couple of tracks i guess we'd have to give it to the makers for showing things as close as possible to reality... the rest is obviously drama...(a daily soap would succumb to competition if it were not for some drama factor na)

and one more thing i noticed from the statistics in the posts above... if silent mc occurs one in every 100 pregnancies...then i wouldnt call it rare at all...

and charu... we chatted during the PRC days omg.. i cant recall yaar.. i cant be getting that old can i Shocked 

and thank you/welcome to all others who read/commented on the posts above.. Smile

Go to top