Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by lashy

hey its not as rare as you think.. dont go purely by statistics... (maybe cos i know of two, who had themOuch
miscarriage might be more prevalent in mature women, but it is not uncommon at any age (even the most fertile which is 24)

anyway, after a silent miscarriage.. a mother still has as many chances to become pregnant again with healthy babies... Smile... so lets have hopes high

just think of it as nature's beautiful procedure where it follows the rule 'fittest to survive' and eliminates anything it thinks of 'lesser than normal' to make way for a more balanced environment/populace... Smile

Yeah we know Aksh will conceive again...phir se hamara smp ka rut shuru ho jayega LOL LOL. Anything for baby NakshEmbarrassed

ab toh isi se man behlana padega yaar,,LOL LOL warna hamare kitne sapne the Naksh baby ko lekar...Ouch

ab yeh sab chodo aur musthi karke aajanaBig smile  see you in 2 weeks?

haan 23rd ko i will be back Inshallah...Big smile i will be missing this forum n u all so muchhh...Cry Cry
waise masti toh karne ki koshish karenge...Big smile

Edited by Tafseer - 10 May 2011 at 1:58pm

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

hey its not as rare as you think.. dont go purely by statistics... (maybe cos i know of two, who had themOuch
miscarriage might be more prevalent in mature women, but it is not uncommon at any age (even the most fertile which is 24)

anyway, after a silent miscarriage.. a mother still has as many chances to become pregnant again with healthy babies... Smile... so lets have hopes high

just think of it as nature's beautiful procedure where it follows the rule 'fittest to survive' and eliminates anything it thinks of 'lesser than normal' to make way for a more balanced environment/populace... Smile

Yeah we know Aksh will conceive again...phir se hamara smp ka rut shuru ho jayega LOL LOL. Anything for baby NakshEmbarrassed

ab toh isi se man behlana padega yaar,,LOL LOL warna hamare kitne sapne the Naksh baby ko lekar...Ouch

haan 23rd ko i will be back Inshallah...Big smile i will be missing this forum n u all so muchhh...Cry Cry

haan yaar, we will miss you too. Ms.beautiful(Sabi) bhi nahi haiCry
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

haan yaar, we will miss you too. Ms.beautiful(Sabi) bhi nahi haiCry

haan dono saath mein gayab...Cry woh toh 21st night toh wapas ayegi...means yahan 22nd se...i toh will be going crazy vacation mein...daant sunkar bhi paglanpan karna is my aadat...LOL LOL
Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was very sad Cry It will be more sad when akshara gets to know about it CryCry
feel bad for everyone Ouch i hope everyone supports akshara
Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i  like  what  Dr. said  to  naitik  ' UNFORTUNATE' and  i  think  naksh  are  the  one  in  every  thing  isnt  it? they  never  have  everything  and  as  i  think  they  show  more  prob  with  them  while  its  real  life.
i  still want  CV  to  show  more  about  naksh  and  less  about  others  and  please  no  G3  and  rajashri  crying  ConfusedDead  we  seen  more  alrady  i  want  to  see  the  naksh  comeing  out  of  this  . Cry. and  the  sad part  that  i  am the  one  have  to  do  the  update  for  tomorrowCrythe  pain  stays  there  after  MC. and  no  one  exect  the  one  who gone  from  it  can  feel  it  Cry
cutedolluk Newbie
cutedolluk
cutedolluk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
God wishful thinking OBV rajshri will cry...i mean does she do anything other than cry these days!!!!!!!!!!

You can see where this is going tho right? akshara and her maayka will get the blame as she was staying there prior to the MC and they will think her maayka did not take good care of her and the singhanias are famous for putting the blame on someone else, coz they are so perfect they never do anything wrong (this is supposed to sound sarcastic!!) They should seriously get a grip and accept that these unfortunate things happen and no-one is to blame.

i know alot of people say that it will bring naitik and akshara closer but i cant help but get the feeling they will drift away from each other, they will both be messed up and will not know how to reassure the other,its a shame but if you think back this is what happens everytime anything goes wrong.
bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Ya, they transferred varsha's miscarriage to Akshara.

Chalo, aur ek bahana to make Akshi cry. Hope they tell her asap. Feel sad for her.
swetha2204 Senior Member
swetha2204
swetha2204

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

this is pure BS ! Dead itna absurd kuch nahi ho sakta...CVs should have done some research before showing this absurdity ! if they can do this amount of research on how pregnant ladies walk then this must be cakewalk Dead seriously, negative points to them tdy..God know what they r aiming at ! in 15 days , news of pregnancy, and MC ! Incase of accidental MC or abortion, KAISE bhi if the baby is lost, then the mother is the first one to know bec. MC or abortion is followed by heavy bleeding and acute unbearable pain ! BTW when r they planning to tell Akshara? when she will ask them "mera tummy nahi dikh raha" Angry

Exactly.. its impossible that the mother will not know when MC happens... this is stupity at its peak...   Minor bloopers are fine but this is very basic and common sense based scenario... Dead
I cannot believe that CVs can be so stupid...Ouch

Go to top