Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FLGators

ab yeh sab chodo aur musthi karke aajanaπŸ˜ƒ  see you in 2 weeks?

haan 23rd ko i will be back Inshallah...πŸ˜ƒ i will be missing this forum n u all so muchhh...😭 😭
waise masti toh karne ki koshish karenge...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tafseer

haan 23rd ko i will be back Inshallah...πŸ˜ƒ i will be missing this forum n u all so muchhh...😭 😭

haan yaar, we will miss you too. Ms.beautiful(Sabi) bhi nahi hai😭
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

haan yaar, we will miss you too. Ms.beautiful(Sabi) bhi nahi hai😭

haan dono saath mein gayab...😭 woh toh 21st night toh wapas ayegi...means yahan 22nd se...i toh will be going crazy vacation mein...daant sunkar bhi paglanpan karna is my aadat...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Today's episode was very sad πŸ˜­ It will be more sad when akshara gets to know about it πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
feel bad for everyone i hope everyone supports akshara
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i  like  what  Dr. said  to  naitik  ' UNFORTUNATE' and  i  think  naksh  are  the  one  in  every  thing  isnt  it? they  never  have  everything  and  as  i  think  they  show  more  prob  with  them  while  its  real  life.
i  still want  CV  to  show  more  about  naksh  and  less  about  others  and  please  no  G3  and  rajashri  crying  πŸ˜•πŸ€’  we  seen  more  alrady  i  want  to  see  the  naksh  comeing  out  of  this  . 😭. and  the  sad part  that  i  am the  one  have  to  do  the  update  for  tomorrow😭the  pain  stays  there  after  MC. and  no  one  exect  the  one  who gone  from  it  can  feel  it  😭
cutedolluk thumbnail
God wishful thinking OBV rajshri will cry...i mean does she do anything other than cry these days!!!!!!!!!!

You can see where this is going tho right? akshara and her maayka will get the blame as she was staying there prior to the MC and they will think her maayka did not take good care of her and the singhanias are famous for putting the blame on someone else, coz they are so perfect they never do anything wrong (this is supposed to sound sarcastic!!) They should seriously get a grip and accept that these unfortunate things happen and no-one is to blame.

i know alot of people say that it will bring naitik and akshara closer but i cant help but get the feeling they will drift away from each other, they will both be messed up and will not know how to reassure the other,its a shame but if you think back this is what happens everytime anything goes wrong.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ya, they transferred varsha's miscarriage to Akshara.

Chalo, aur ek bahana to make Akshi cry. Hope they tell her asap. Feel sad for her.
swetha2204 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

this is pure BS ! πŸ€’ itna absurd kuch nahi ho sakta...CVs should have done some research before showing this absurdity ! if they can do this amount of research on how pregnant ladies walk then this must be cakewalk πŸ€’ seriously, negative points to them tdy..God know what they r aiming at ! in 15 days , news of pregnancy, and MC ! Incase of accidental MC or abortion, KAISE bhi if the baby is lost, then the mother is the first one to know bec. MC or abortion is followed by heavy bleeding and acute unbearable pain ! BTW when r they planning to tell Akshara? when she will ask them "mera tummy nahi dikh raha" πŸ˜‘

Exactly.. its impossible that the mother will not know when MC happens... this is stupity at its peak...   Minor bloopers are fine but this is very basic and common sense based scenario... 🀒
I cannot believe that CVs can be so stupid...
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Sarita,lashy--That was really informative. Thanxx...!! Cant beleive dimri has done so much of research..! 😲
Originally posted by: Apoorva_22

@Sarita,lashy--That was really informative. Thanxx...!! Cant beleive dimri has done so much of research..! 😲

same here.. Pehle toh I thought its all absurdity.. But thanx to lashy and Sarita di, i cum to know thats also is possible..
Thanx a lot for information.. Aaj toh pregnancy n mc k bare me bht kuch pata chal gaya jo i dnt think muze otherwise pata chalta.. πŸ˜† I also tried to google it but give up after sometime cz muzme zara bhi patience nai tha.. πŸ˜†
now i know its possible toh I can enjoy epi.. πŸ˜ƒ