Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saman.17

haa sarita di ab phir se smp thread shuru ho jaayega...πŸ˜† kuch bhi ho hum usme positivity dhund hi lete hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there was talk of a honeymoon too...🀣
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Originally posted by FLGators

dekhungi, I have to get my opinion(experts commentsπŸ˜†) off my chest before I hit the pillow, nahi tho neendh nahi aathi...🀣 It's very difficult to take so many absurdities happening to one person though. Slowly you lose interest, if this continues what is the diff between this & k-serials?
bas yahan mc naturally hua hai agar k serial hota toh accident hota ya woh seedhi se neeche gir jaati tat too 9 mahine baad without any tummy...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by FLGators

there was talk of a honeymoon too...🀣
@least ab toh naksh ko acchi si hm pe bhejdo switzerland na sahi shimla toh dikha hi sakta hai na kya RS itni bhikari hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Thanku saritha n  lashy for clearing many of my doubts... I dont know about silent mc before...
Originally posted by lashy

d & c will be carried out IF and when the doc/patient come to know about it.. hence,it will have to be carried out henceforth...

as for the points discussed above where the doc has to tell the patient everything.. i think that is purely just the drama aspect of it..

well atleast without showing the usual falling off the steps, stress, being trampled upon in a stampede etc etc method of miscarriage.. they went through a very very un-dramatic route.. a SILENT MISCARRIAGE... where the mother does not know 

How does a missed miscarriage happen? 

It usually happens because something went wrong in early pregnancy with the way the baby was developing. It may be that the baby had the wrong number of chromosomes. At the moment of conception, when the sperm meets the egg, 23 chromosomes from each parent should meet to make 46 in total. 

Sometimes mistakes happen and the baby has too many or too few chromosomes, or a piece of a chromosome is missing or duplicated. This means the genetic material carried on the chromosomes is wrong, and so the baby develops abnormally. 

In a missed miscarriage, either the embryo doesn't develop or it doesn't get very far, and the heartbeat stops when it measures only a few millimeters. Very occasionally, it happens later, perhaps at eight or 10 weeks, or even further on. 

In later pregnancy, missed miscarriages may be due to an infection such as parvovirus or rubella. If this is suspected, you will be offered a blood test called Torch (short for toxoplasmosis, rubella, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex) to look for infections. 

If during your ultrasound the person performing the scan (sonographer) thinks you may have suffered a missed miscarriage, a second sonographer will usually be asked to confirm the findings. 

Thanks Lashy for the information... this is really helpful to connect with the story track these days.. otherwise after reading comments here.. i thot the same that how wud Akshara didn't know it yet & Doc told it to Naitik... but after reading your post I remembered one of my frnd's Bhabhi's case... she had the same issue twice... Silent Miscarriage happened twise & she was all heart broken thinking that she cudn't be Mom... but TG... she has a cute little baby now... so, let 's be positive that we will get to see some good Naksh Emotional Scenes...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
 Thanks Lashy & Sarita Di for the information... this is really helpful to connect with the story track otherwise after reading comments here.. i thot the same that how wud Akshara doesn't know it yet & Doc told about this to Naitik...πŸ˜•
but after reading your post I remembered one of my frnd's Bhabhi's case... she had the same issue twice... Silent Miscarriage happened twise & she was all heart broken thinking that she cudn't be Mom... but TG... she has a cute little baby now...
so, let 's be positive that we will get to see some good Naksh Emotional Scenes...πŸ˜ƒ 

I really want CVs to show that in-laws are not only concerned abt Grandchild... but DIL comes before Grandchild... coz in-laws expect grandchild & blame DIL for not able to give Pota or Poti... is very common... I don't want to see that... rather it wud be a nice track if they show family carring for Akshi in true sense like they care for daughter in such situations...I am hoping to see Singhanias worried for Akshi... understand her situation & support her to come of it... 😊
As someone who has had 3 kids & comes from a family of docs, I just want to chime in about one other detail considering mc: a mc prior to 3 months (or 12 weeks), is typically because of genetic abnormality in the fetus...in most instances, there will be cramping & bleeding, just more intense than a regular period.  However, in some instances, there might be little or no cramping or bleeding & the mc is not detected until an ultrasound has been performed & the heartbeat is undetectable...so yes, Dimri has not completely dropped the ball in this case (unlike the kaka-kaki divorce FIASCO)...it is sad to see Naksh heartbroken (& frankly, more devastating for me to see ALL OF YOU so sad πŸ˜­), but the way to look at this from "a real life" perspective is to say that it happened for the best...this fetus may not have survived, even if it was carried to term.

I think this episode will bring the couple even closer (these kind of events always do!)  Rest assured, more tender moments & yes, SMPs,  are guaranteed...our munna won't disappoint...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...cheer up, guys...!😊
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Thanx for the info...iska matlab hai ki dimri ne actually research kiya hai?😲 πŸ˜²

han Tilu...silent miscarriage hota hai...mere ghar par yeh hua hai... its very rare...shayad 1-2 in 100 pregnant females...but ismein pata nahi chalta that baby has been miscarried.,.  it feels ki normal pregnancy is on but nahi...😭  after the foetus is taken out from the womb, bleeding starts...i was thinking ki Akshara's foetus has been removed from the womb n then how come she didn;t come to know...😲 but if not so then its possible to show ki she is unaware of her MC..
abhi Akshara ko rulane ka mission will be on...is par 1 week toh chalega minimum...
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Yeah we know Aksh will conceive again...phir se hamara smp ka rut shuru ho jayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Anything for baby Naksh😳

ab toh isi se man behlana padega yaar,,πŸ˜† πŸ˜† warna hamare kitne sapne the Naksh baby ko lekar...
Originally posted by Tafseer

ab toh isi se man behlana padega yaar,,πŸ˜† πŸ˜† warna hamare kitne sapne the Naksh baby ko lekar...

ab yeh sab chodo aur musthi karke aajanaπŸ˜ƒ  see you in 2 weeks?