Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent (Page 5)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

My Toofan.. Where were U?

i am here darling...i fell from stairs again and twist my ankle Ouch Ouch Ouch

also because of me my sherru and masi dog got in to serious fight got hurt Ouch Ouch Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8PristineSoulPrashT

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

@sow  i tend to disagree with  u there LOLLOL

ok u saying she is arpita thats why she is hurting him coz he doubted her and she is not making it easy for him.

but hasnt  avdesh  been tortured enough and if she is arpita she knows its bahuji who is to be blamed for  misleading avdesh and avdesh  has said sorry so many times still she is hard on him

oh sorry dear i cant accept that

p.s dont mind dear just my thoughts are differnt but i wud be glad if what u say comes right in the end LOL

@ramona u hv freedom of speech

say it out

lets hear what u have to say Smile
Hahahahahahahahaha
CB this is what i expected from u.
No its not well enough to get Avi to the right path.She cant target BJ directly . The way to target BJ is only through Avi.Thats what she doing now.Once Avi shattered BJ thinks her job was done and will relax. That is the time Pihu can target when the enemy was at rest.me thinks.
 BTW What did he promised to her before? Leaving violence forever and be a comman man.Isn't it?
He did immeresed his promises too with her ashes. He is just man of words, not actions.
What guarantee that he leaves his weapons , trust her without doubting and listens to her once she goes to him thinking that he changed man now?
She was just making him to use his brains not his brawns. This is what she want to see from him.Whatever she doing is just making him to use his brains. He still doesn't prove his innocence and did not find who behind the attacks on mamaji's family. Why?
Still he believes in others but wont use his brains. If he use his brains then he himself finds the true face of BJ.
One more thing CB, we both sticked to our words until the show ends.
Me says Pihu is Arpi, u say "No she just Pihu"WinkLOL
what do u say?Wink

Edited by BenNevis - 10 May 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8chatterboxPrashTyoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Aww, Priya I hope your ankle feels better. I also feel sorry for your Masi's dog.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPrashTyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Aww, Priya I hope your ankle feels better. I also feel sorry for your Masi's dog.

don't feel sorry both of them Angry Angry

they never got along Angry Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hehe Sowjanya di, I feel that Avi wil again act a bit violent when he sees Dev & Pihu together. Uske baad, he will do sumthng similar like he did by forcibly carrying her.. *Me acting greedy to see his DEEWANGEE Tactis*. OR He may have chota sa fight wid Dev. Oh I wish I get to see AviTa confrontation with a lot of Passion.
Hai Ramona
Avi will surely become violent and me want Pihu says this is the reason she dont like him on his face making him thinking about his promise to Arpi.
BTW how many times did Pihu yelled at him saying "gunda hai gunda". It should remind him Arpi dont like him back to his bhayyaji avatar. Still AVi dont think about it as he always going after some one (Natte) with his goons. This is not Arpi wanted then why didn't he care about that?
This kinda behaviour making Pihu doubt his love. There is no guarantee of his words or promises to her.Then how can she trust him? Avi wont be do anything with Pihu forcibly, as i know i do respect him for his values. He wont do such thing but he try his bit very hard to get her back to prove his love by keeping his promises to her.Thats giving up Bhayyaji , is the real transformation of AST and to get his love back.
Avi will surely give warning to Dev soon and then only Dev learns the story of Avi&Arpita. Me thinks he will help to Avi to get his love back. Me thinks.

Edited by BenNevis - 10 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniSidda8yoga23priyaPrashT

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hey Prashu Hug

Thanx for the Awesome Updates Embarrassed 

Agree with all of u ...Avi was looking so cute watching Pihu n Dev n being jealous. Reminded me of the Moti Mahal scene where Avi saw Arpi with Pappu Day Dreaming 

BTW did anyone see tht Tulsi ka paudha, which Bj was watering ?? It was almost lifeless ...seemed as if placed there jst fr the scene WinkLOL This Bj is strange ...One side she is busy destroying others with her plotting n planning n the other side she does so much puja-paath. Putting flowers to God while discussing how to ruin others.Angry Its only this woman who can do this.Dead

And I too wud stick to the fact ...Pihu is certainly Arpi. Her overreaction towards Avi says it all Embarrassed Agree with U ...Ramona, Sow, Sarah n Priya Approve 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8VistaaPrashTyoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

also because of me my sherru and masi dog got in to serious fight got hurt Ouch Ouch Ouch

Oh Dear Shocked u hurt urself ?? Is it a normal one or serious?

Take care of urself n dont put more strain on ur ankles. Take good rest.

BenNevisSidda8PrashTyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Oh Dear Shocked u hurt urself ?? Is it a normal one or serious?

Take care of urself n dont put more strain on ur ankles. Take good rest.

Nandu di Hug

i don't know what's wrong with me now a days Cry Cry

last week i accidently kept my left on sharp blades and got cuts also i had keep band aid for 5 days...day before yesterday i collided with servant how was bring hot water but luckily nothing happen to me...from yesterday my back and neck starting troubling like before and today my ankle Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Edited by yoga23priya - 10 May 2011 at 12:16pm

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8PrashT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index