10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sow ppl wud comment and go we just have to wait

i understand how all feel as i myself felt same during jassi shows time but over the yrs i just see the shows as any other show. we talk \we laugh we cry and all but then we move on..

everything wud be fine and as for channel removing

its all about the money, honey

thats the only ans i can think

so wait for some time and lets see if channel has changed mind or not

if not lets enjy the remaining 13 episodes

if ashish is having a break means he has already shot his part  extensively

so cheer up 😊
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Oh, Pawan has also been ordered not to leave the city, so mami can no longer urge them to take that route.  So if BJ tries terrorizing them more, that will only make things worse for her side.

I hope Dev doesn't get hurt or killed by her goons
.  I wouldn't put it past her.

Hey VrishπŸ˜ƒ
Atlast u had seen the Yday epi.
@red
Surely  being living in Lallanpur,she will make their life just like in hell now.
I totally agree with u. Now the mamaji's family got a helping hand so she thinks cutting the hand will bring the Mamaji's family on their knees and run away from Lallnpur.
That too BJ is very good at those weaving webs to trap the poor souls with her wickedness.
Me also afraid that Dev might inured but not killed , me guessing and Avi would save him will help both of them to dig deep into the root to find the real culprit.
After the attack on Dev , Avi might use his brain someone trying to harm not only Mamaji's family , but also their well wishers too.
Hope this makes Avi use his brains(not thinking about Nattte again😑)
and Dev should know the truth of Avi and might help him to prove his innocence by proving BJ's crimes in the court. I really like this dude as he deserves good but not bad things at all.
I hope he wont be killed while he was trying to prove BJ's crimes. Me thinks thats the end of the show.Avita's reunion after that.
BenNevis thumbnail
@Swamini
Oh its true then the show will end by 27th May.😭
Then only 13 epis left,  they will show BJ's true face and Avita reunion with their most anticipated SRπŸ˜ƒ.
So no Lally boy and the story behind the killings of Avi's father&brother, and the past of BJ &her maika story  wouldn't be seen. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­
Ammaji keep calling BJ, the hathyarini. i thought they would show why Ammaji calling her just like that.So many un answered questions.
I think PJ will be caught this time when try to harm Dev, then BJ's truth will come out all her crimes.
Poor Avi how long he been sad since the RV's deal. Me afraid until end he wont get any brains.
Then he is not the hero of the show then.May be they will show his transformation at the end leaving his bhayyaji role when BJ was exposed. We all knew what they gonna show in the last few days. No romance of Avita😑, no brians of Avita😑, Only the evil got the brains.😑
What would they do when they themselves wish to ruin such wonderful show😑😑
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
I just have seen the epi .
The Dev dude was too good for me. Ofcourse i love the ppl fight for the truth.(I can see someone angry with me for supporting mamaji & Dev for their principles) Satyamev jayathe. Truth always wins at the end.πŸ˜ƒ
Please dont get me angry with my comment.But im just writing whatever i did feel after watchng epi now.
Why did Avi been to the court when no one called him as witness? He just want to support Pawan's innocence before Dev proves him innocent. ?
Me think , they made Avi to tell before Dev's, to get  his attention towards Dev to make an enquiry  about Avi after the Pawan's bail out.πŸ˜‰
Poor Avi , he want to help the mamaji's family at any cost but this Dev came between them and grabbed all the appreciation . Me felt Avi as a little baby who disappointed when want to tell the truth to be  appreciated before some one gets the credit.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
For me most of the time, he is just like a Big baby.πŸ˜†
May be Avi felt what the education can bring ones life to get credits. He surely jealous of Dev now, but he showed his helplessness&anger  by crushing the paper when Dev touched her nose.
I know he never let anyone near his wife. Then how can he see someone laughing with his wife who is much better in some other ways , like well educated, fighting for some innocent with truth, and more over handsome&smart.
All these weeks Avi been trying to get the credit as the saviour of mamaji's family gone in vain with Dev's few minutes of effort in the Court.
And that too this handsome guy flirting with his wife makes him feeling pity on himself.
I really couldn't enjoy the scene, but me got tears in my eyes for Av😭
I did remembered the scene Avi watching Pappu &Arpi in Moti Mahal.
They showed Market scene, Mandir scene, the just like Balcony scene, now the Mothi Mahal Scene.
Guys!!!
Then what is next?
Dev loves to marry Pihu is the next like Pappu's marriage with Arpi.?
Me guessing the same going to happen. What would Avi do then?
Last time Arpi wrote letter to take her away from mandap.
This time?
Me thinks, for loosing the court case against Mamaji's family BJ will plan to cut the helping hand of Pihu's family in the most difficult time of need, Dev.
BJ's over confidence will teach her lession. No she already learnt  that Dev is not the guy what she been thinking of him.So Tough time for BJ and   more trouble to Dev. But here Avi going to save him . me sure, though Avi dont like Dev flirting with Pihu, but he got lot of respect for this guy.
I know there is no fault of Dev in flirting with Pihu, as he knows she is unmarried& his guruji's relative.
Soon Dev will learn the story of Avita when he was saved by Avi. Then the story will get a twist. Me thinks the next week.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

@CB

Iam agreeing with ur deal .
lets us wait & watch. πŸ˜†
But one thing CB as the days r passing one by one im feeling some one going away from me forever.
I wish the production house stops the show with imagine and continue on another channel.But its not possible unless Its GKD2 on another channel or Imagine.Im still hoping just like that even after AS tweeted the show has to end.
At least they run the show until 200 epis. Now its 168 completed. 32 left means they could finish it fixing all the loopholes.Now its just 13 epis left.
AS was on holiday before and now again another chutti. what its mean?
Epi's without Avita? What the CV's planning to show now? The marriage of Pihu& Dev, and Avi realise the Arpi's death is real and would commit suicide.
Then what is the reason behind bringing Pihu into the story , who was a look alike to make Avi suffer more and in the end to kill himself?😑
Me not really interested in the show now. In such hurry they just spoil all the effort of 8 months in few days.😑😭

hey sowπŸ€—
how r u?
plz dont be sad dear & as cb said jst  wait & watch maybe  a miracle to happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
and about GKD2 must say i m nt agree with that... for example in story of  Gone with the wind  we did see  the lead role(Ret  Butler) leave scarlet at the end ...these story called open end...meant audience must imaginate  the rest of story but after along time one writer did countinue  rest of the story  who called Alexander Riply  in a book  wich called Escarlet...in this story ret & scarlet reach to each other but believe me  the first one story was viable not the second one. if GKD's CV's wud continue this show in the second story i m sure wudnt be successful like  the first one. they have to hold on the show in 27th may & ll continue that  after RKR that wud be better. shelf life of this story was 10 or 12 months not more. but they wudnt want this apparently...and one point if they ll make GKD2 they shud drag bahuji's crimes minimum for 6 months or more & that wud be crushing for us i dont wanna more tension

BenNevis thumbnail
@saraπŸ˜ƒ
me wee bit better now.
Yep I agree with u & CB.
GKD2 is not possible now as u know they  bringing another old program in the slot of KMH2. That too 1 hour epis. The Imagine just doing it for money. now i lost my hope and got ready for the ending of the show.
But with the Avita re union and the SR at the end with nanna munna bal gopal. That's what I wanted with Bj rotting in the Jail for life.
Thanks for the concern darling.
But me really want to see u Dev's diwani in aleena's next polls.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Last time i promised u na, just like Avi , some one handsome and good comes into the story.
Here is my boy Dev. so be get ready as i did ask aleena not to make u Natte's.πŸ˜ƒ

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

@saraπŸ˜ƒ

me wee bit better now.
Yep I agree with u & CB.
GKD2 is not possible now as u know they  bringing another old program in the slot of KMH2. That too 1 hour epis. The Imagine just doing it for money. now i lost my hope and got ready for the ending of the show.
But with the Avita re union and the SR at the end with nanna munna bal gopal. That's what I wanted with Bj rotting in the Jail for life.
Thanks for the concern darling.
But me really want to see u Dev's diwani in aleena's next polls.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Last time i promised u na, just like Avi , some one handsome and good comes into the story.
Here is my boy Dev. so be get ready as i did ask aleena not to make u Natte's.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by chista - 12 years ago