Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m totally confused.  in pihu's reaction i cudnt see any  trace of arpi ...

one the other hand, mama was lecturing about truth permanently.

somehow he want to hint to avi  that wake up & open your eyes...look at your around & use your brain... he wanna teach him  i tought...

dunno maybe i was wrong but i want to believe she is arpita  &  jst

pretending  to pihu  for  punishing avdesh๐Ÿ˜”

aww poor avi my heart go out to him.๐Ÿ˜ญ

but one thing must say if she isnt arpi it wud be better this show ll be

end soon  cos  i cudnt  tolerate  avi's pain & sorrow at all...

his situation making me cry ...

really when i saw him my heart is wrenching badly๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
chista thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Prash, thanks for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok I had a horrible day and this episode does not help.

Another Avdesh-less episode?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...and what is this of Pihu having a childhood memory?...please let it be Dev who was rambling on while she just smiled.๐Ÿ˜ก...

It's good her brother is out but to be serious, I really don't care. I'm just here for the Avita romance. I want to see Avdesh and his lady love together, not one throwing him dagger looks before marrying another guy. I understand these episodes were shot before the news of the cancellation so I'm hoping the friday episode onwards we will be seeing a shift towards the resolution of the story.

And yeah prash, I agree...she is doing puja and planning evil at the same time?!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...TV/films love showing that contrast, so no surprises there!!

hey my ferdous๐Ÿค—

agree with u me too i want to see avi with his beloved no another guy

@bold she was pretending  to God pooja but in  inside she dosnt  believe in god at all...she is slave of evil...
Edited by chista - 12 years ago
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i still think she is arpi...they r not showing arpi's parents maybe they already know that arpi is alive and mama ji is her real mama...i think she is doing all this to make avi stop dadagiri...and make him realise that BJ is guiding him wrongly and she thinks that he is gunda...i think she wants to change AVI...but we cant say anything maybe she is not arpi...if she is pihu then AVI is gonna die in the last episode...
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: camjs

i still think she is arpi...they r not showing arpi's parents maybe they already know that arpi is alive and mama ji is her real mama...i think she is doing all this to make avi stop dadagiri...and make him realise that BJ is guiding him wrongly and she thinks that he is gunda...i think she wants to change AVI...but we cant say anything maybe she is not arpi...if she is pihu then AVI is gonna die in the last episode...

hai camjs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@red
i dont know why ,me too felt there must be some real connection between Rai's family and the Krantiji's family.Mamataji might be MC Rai's sister or cousin.That's how Pihu knows this family.
OR
Mama Rai's Cousin is Krantiji.I did feel just like that when they showed Dev&Pihu talking about their chidhood things.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BenNevis

hai camjs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@red
i dont know why ,me too felt there must be some real connection between Rai's family and the Krantiji's family.Mamataji might be MC Rai's sister or cousin.That's how Pihu knows this family.
OR
Mama Rai's Cousin is Krantiji.I did feel just like that when they showed Dev&Pihu talking about their chidhood things.

Hi Sow,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

that only problem with that is Bhootni did ask PJ to find everything there is to know about Pihu. He would have found a connection like that immediately.

But I like that idea, it would explain the childhood memories 'Pihu' has with Pawan - if he was her cousin, she could have spent time with him.

Let's hope it is something like that.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Finally, looks like an awesome episode ๐Ÿ‘

I like Dev.  I'm not going to base my likes & dislikes as to whether Pihu ends up w/ him or not.  If Pihu is not Arpita, I want her to end up w/ Dev, not Avdesh!  Avdesh deserves a girl who loves her like Arpita did, and Pihu obviously ain't it.

I think BJ will start plotting against Dev as well, and I dearly hope it backfires.

Here is my prediction, and I believe it more firmly than before due to Avdesh's claim of good news @ the end:: Pihu and Arpita are not the same person, but both are alive.  Therefore my prediction is that @ the end of the serial, the real Arpita will show up to Avdesh, and either join him after BJ has been exposed, or do the BJ exposing herself.  Once this is all found out, Kranti's anger against Avdesh will dissipate, and BJ will either go to jail, or get killed resisting arrest. 

Hey Vrish๐Ÿ˜ƒ
How r u? U seems very excited watching Dev since Yday?๐Ÿ˜‰
I was wondering for u at the UD time thinking u might get excited by today's epi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Me wishing this kinda Character in the story for long time . Even i predicted on 1st April promo & Kranti Lal's greatest diwani thread, about Dev entry to help Arpi to get her avenge from BJ.

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey Lax๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mujeh be aisa hi lag raha hai , ye kisi ki saazish he ho sakath hai. Hum bhi kal raath ko kithne bar vote karthe rah gaye swamini ko sarah se aage dhekne ke liye.
AAp ki Kramin thread ko kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi.Like BJ's for Avita.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†(no offense please)
Hope at the end of the day Swamini wins the poll.

BTW sara dear , please dont mind for not voting for u darling. I hope some one like Avi's might enter the story who can be a good friend to Pihu make Avi believe that Avi's Arpi aka Pihu's is not Av's any more(just pretending to make Avi misunderstood her again and some more drama.Please dont throw chappls on me pleaaase!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)
Im just expecting like that a handsome guy who can help Pihu with good heart for time being, surely not a lover.
wish and hope u will be his diwani then.

Me think this would be the best character of the show.
With values, good manners like respect for elders, fighting for the truth, more over he is very smart.me thinks he gonna unveil BJ's true face in the court again then Avi will be known about BJ's reality.
I agree with u  about bJ plotting against Dev would come dearly costs her. But Avi will save him from the plot .Till now there is no strong opponent here in the show(RV was there but not like Dev who can fight for truth)He would certainly cross examin BJ in court. Me guessing this leads to expose all her crimes makes everyone shocked.( I will be very happy for u when this  prediction of urs comes true)
Ur prediction might come true but me dont wish it come true ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, no offense. (dont take it to heart dear)
Did u see if Dev does every thing for Avi and Arpi then what is the point in Arpi back for revenge from BJ and the Bhayyaji Avi will remain no brains at all.Arpi is a brave girl who can fight for the rights and the truth. Avi also good at heart but wont use his brain at all.They have to fight themselves to show that they r the hero& heroin na.If Dev does everything for them, then only Dev will become hero and Avi will be zero.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Me wish Arpi aka Pihu will take Dev's help as a friend not any love kinda relation, to show BJ's crimes to the world then make Avi use his brain to dig deep the mysterious death of Arpi , so that he can reach to the point whether its Pihu or Arpi by himself.Ofcourse BJ wont let any chances to make something to Pihu when  Avi going to bring Arpi back .BJ may  attempt shooot Arpi aka pihu but before then Ammaji will shoot at BJ. Me thinks.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I just noticed that Avi was wearing a light blue kurtha very similar to the blue shirt he wore when he found out about Pappu. I really didn't like Pihu flirting with the other dude but if there is another Arpi then I am ok. My dear Avi is always getting hurt, I feel like he is treating Pihu how he treated Arpi before they had their second marriage. He was always gentle and sweet and dying to glance at her. He is showing the same traits and that's why I believe she is still Arpi. I also don't want Dev to be the hero of the show, Avi must start using his brains at some point. If Arpi comes at the end, it just seems random and wrong since Avi was pinning at Pihu since day one. I want Pihu to be Arpi.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Pawan bailed out is a good thing. But I am not liking Pihu with Dev.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good morning from me..

wow all of you have got good explanation and i pray all of u are right and my prediction is wrong  hehee๐Ÿ˜†

and i want to agree with vrish also if the girl is pihu let her be with dev if she loves

if not let her unite with avdesh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and as for avdesh..

think of the guy

from the age of 13-14 he never got love. his dad and bro killed and mom paralysed๐Ÿ˜ญ
the only person who took care of him was bahuji and she didnt teach him love๐Ÿ˜ก

she taught him  how to be gunda..

the poor guy never learnt what it was to be in love and his inclination towards bahuji is understandable.

avdesh heart is pure and his soul is pure which bahuji couldnt reach nor would ever reach., that place only arpita reached, deep inside the real avdesh's heart.

and when he did find love he just couldnt  protect it and as i had said before it was becoz of the umblical cord type of connection he has with bahuji.

now the time has come  and he is learning the hard way and paying for his mistakes

but here i would still say if pihu is arpita  she can still show some softening of her stand towards avdesh if she really understood him

if she still punishes him for his  unintentionally  committed crimes  then how can she say she loved him.

i would come back to this later again
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Finally, looks like an awesome episode ๐Ÿ‘

I like Dev.  I'm not going to base my likes & dislikes as to whether Pihu ends up w/ him or not.  If Pihu is not Arpita, I want her to end up w/ Dev, not Avdesh!  Avdesh deserves a girl who loves her like Arpita did, and Pihu obviously ain't it.

I think BJ will start plotting against Dev as well, and I dearly hope it backfires.

Here is my prediction, and I believe it more firmly than before due to Avdesh's claim of good news @ the end:: Pihu and Arpita are not the same person, but both are alive.  Therefore my prediction is that @ the end of the serial, the real Arpita will show up to Avdesh, and either join him after BJ has been exposed, or do the BJ exposing herself.  Once this is all found out, Kranti's anger against Avdesh will dissipate, and BJ will either go to jail, or get killed resisting arrest. 

Virish I was thinking on the same line yesterday after the   episode
May be by next week they might show the real Arpita
Or Pihu is arpita
CB

Arpita has to come back otherwise the story  won't be completed.