10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bol do ramona whats on ur mind 

hehe
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ramona even if she wants to show she is pihu she shud still have shown some soft stand  towards avdesh after the garden convo,  why does she hate avdesh so much..  if she wants to reach bahuji she cud have tried different tactics na..

wasnt this we were told tht she wud come to haveli and out wit bahuji in her plans.. ok the story changed but still even as pihu she cud hv changed her stand towards avdesh

CB
@red
U got ur answer in ur Question .If she is just Pihu, a normal girl then she would certainly got softened  by his behaviour and might think and tell to the family Avi is not that kinda gunda who wants  just her . She is Arpi that's why she just torturing him how he tortured her by his words and behaviour since he started doubted her.
In real world no one knows about a man better than his wife.
Arpi aka Pihu knows him completely as she is his wife.Here she trying to kill his faith that she is Arpi. Then only BJ believes that she is not Arpi and stays away from her.Then only Pihu can use her brain how to target BJ. Here is a helping hand in the form of my lovely boy Dev.Me thinksπŸ˜‰

Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Darr lagta hai.. kahin kuch galat ho gaya toh ppl here will kill me.
PristineSoul thumbnail
@Sowjanya di.. Yaay finally aap ne kucho bola..
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Darr lagta hai.. kahin kuch galat ho gaya toh ppl here will kill me.

Hey Ramona dearπŸ˜ƒ
Dont worry im there with u , as u said u loved avi getting Jealous of Dev ,me like it too.
so common, please tell what u want to say.
Here we got freedom of speech na.
Even my comments most ppl get angry by it as i always want to see Avi to be tested thus  get  his brains.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your update Prashu. I'm happy that Pawan is out so soon rather than dragging the case. The Dev dude is intellectual but I don't want to see him being romantic. Our poor Avi is left feeling helpless and jealous. I also agree that she must be Arpi but the Cv's just want to trick us.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@sow  i tend to disagree with  u there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok u saying she is arpita thats why she is hurting him coz he doubted her and she is not making it easy for him.

but hasnt  avdesh  been tortured enough and if she is arpita she knows its bahuji who is to be blamed for  misleading avdesh and avdesh  has said sorry so many times still she is hard on him

oh sorry dear i cant accept that

p.s dont mind dear just my thoughts are differnt but i wud be glad if what u say comes right in the end πŸ˜†

@ramona u hv freedom of speech

say it out

lets hear what u have to say 😊
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the updates Parash dear,

i missed the epi intentionally,
as i can't tolerate Arpi with any one even exchanging glance.

will watch that epi which have Avi only.😳
yoga23priya thumbnail
hey GJ πŸ€—

love you for update πŸ˜³

Avi getting jealous πŸ˜ πŸ˜

me loved it β˜ΊοΈ

i will not watch epi though πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

love you πŸ€—

@ ramona darling

me too she is Arpi πŸ˜³
PristineSoul thumbnail
Hehe Sowjanya di, I feel that Avi wil again act a bit violent when he sees Dev & Pihu together. Uske baad, he will do sumthng similar like he did by forcibly carrying her.. *Me acting greedy to see his DEEWANGEE Tactis*. OR He may have chota sa fight wid Dev. Oh I wish I get to see AviTa confrontation with a lot of Passion.