10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm aage ki kahani we wud know tommorow only  how it proceeds

atleast they didnt drag court case

i still think dev wud try to find out about avdesh more now.. he seems more gentle person to me

and btw i was reading old  TB  articles about  arpita shootin rv and etc.. whatever TB writes is not entirely coming true.. so lets keep hope things would change towards end
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im enjoying the way Avi got jealous. He looked truly adorable when crumpled the paper.
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm aage ki kahani we wud know tommorow only  how it proceeds

atleast they didnt drag court case

i still think dev wud try to find out about avdesh more now.. he seems more gentle person to me

and btw i was reading old  TB  articles about  arpita shootin rv and etc.. whatever TB writes is not entirely coming true.. so lets keep hope things would change towards end

diii thanks for the positive words😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ramona even if she wants to show she is pihu she shud still have shown some soft stand  towards avdesh after the garden convo,  why does she hate avdesh so much..  if she wants to reach bahuji she cud have tried different tactics na..

wasnt this we were told tht she wud come to haveli and out wit bahuji in her plans.. ok the story changed but still even as pihu she cud hv changed her stand towards avdesh
PristineSoul thumbnail
@CB di, BULL'S EYE... Sahi baat, TB Articles are mostly false.. & todays SBB ne umeed ki kiran jaga di.
chatterbox thumbnail
not entirely false but things dont happen the way its written in the articles and i dont want to dash the hopes but it was also written arpita returns to take revenge and yet we are not seeing this.. pihu shud start  attacking bahuji instead of avdesh sooner if she is indeed arpita
PristineSoul thumbnail
Hmm.. woh toh hai.. achha hua mujhe garden convo yaad dila di.. Now me again thinking..
chatterbox thumbnail
ramona the show is definately coming to end but what remains to be seen is wud we have avdesh arpita milan or not

is pihu arpita or not

wud there be happy ending or not

that is what remains to be seen now
PristineSoul thumbnail
Na jane kab Pihu wud get a clear picture of Bhauji.
PristineSoul thumbnail
@CB di, there are so many things on in my mind dat I tend to change my take on the track.