Gunahon Ka Devta

10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyyaa GKDians...🤗🤗

Welcome to Todays Updates😳😳

Let us go to our Lallanpur...😉

The epi starts with Mama telling Dev about Pawan. Dev tells I can fight the case. This will be my first one but have faith on me. Ill win it. Mami tells him I don't want you to be in trouble because of us. Dev assures them telling that Mama has helped him. He gave scholarship to an orphan. This will be my Gurudakshina to Mama. ( Awww...😳.But even he gives Bhashans🥱 Isko bhi Mama ki bimari lag gayi😆)

The scene shifts to Haveli where BJ is doing puja of Tulsi. BJ asks PJ  who ? Dev?  PJ says tht He is just out of Law College. He is new in Lallanpur. Should I? BJ tells him not to so anything. He is still a child. He cant prove Pawan innocent. It will be different to see when their expectations will break. This is not a small case.( Dream Bahuji ..Dream🤢..! She is doing puja and yet she wont stop her scheming😡😡)

The scene shifts to court. Judge is present. Avdhesh comes there.( Hayyyee😍 ) Pihu tells he has come here also.

Prosecution Lawyer tells tht Pawan has been caught red-handed with drugs. He has been smuggling. We found drugs in his house too. He calls Police Inspector Tiwari. He asks Tiwari abt what happnd that day? P. Inspector says ..There has been smuggling in bus depot. So we went there and caught him red-handed. Lawyer says tht Pawan shld be given severe punishment.

( Hawww..You all speak lies😲😲😲)

Avi gets up and says He is innocent. He is true and honest. Plz set him free. Everyone in the court looks at him.

Break

Judge orders.He tells to Avi tht this is not market where you can call out decision. If you say anything before I hear defense Ill prove Pawan guilty. ( Mr. Judge ..how you can talk like this to our ODB😡😡😡)

Avi apologises and tells I don't want to disturb you. I just want to say tht Pawan is innocent.

Dev says Pawan belongs to respectable family. His father is a retired professor who has done lot of social service. He has given same teachings to his children too ( Ya ya...🥱) He then tells what actually happened that day when Pawan was arrested. Pawan has been framed.

He calls out Inspector again. Dev asks the Inspec. How get the info abt Pawan.

First Inspec says It was an unknown call and then he says it was frm our informer. Dev sais he want to see tht informer. Plz bring him in the court.

He calls out witnesses .

One by one everyone say tht Pawan was helping the old man. Inspec says tht he didn't find the informer. Judge bails Pawan out. Pawan his set free.( Don't throw chappal at me😆😆...But Im impressed with Dev😉)

Dev and Pihu exchange a glance. ( I don't like this🤢)

Judge says until there is no solid proof against Pawan ..he cant be arrested.

Pawan hugs Dev and then Pihu.

Break

Pihu thanks Dev . They talk abt their childhood memory abt Tea. And laugh. Avi is getting jealous.

( awww...Don't wryy sweetie😳😳 Im there fr u😆😆) Mama tells to Avi...See..I have bailed him out without ur help . you have not understood power of truth. Ill show you and your family ur real value ( Where is my broom?..Mama says anything😡)

Pihu looks Avi in anger and takes Mama away. While Avi looks on with apologetic eyes.😭😭😭

End of epi

No Precap

Enjoy the updates...😉

Take care..

Sorry If I missed anything😊
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
thanks prashu😊

lovely update🤗

pihu nd dev talking abt their childhood memory... so she is not arpi😡
PristineSoul thumbnail
Saali Saheba.. Loved ur Comments. Btw, I loved Avi getting Jealous.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haa and i thought today was priya day to do update  hehe

once again pihu is not arpita at all and no memory loss

there r enough hints now 😭

but more than that i felt avdesh helplessness today. the most feared gunda has been sidelined

just one thing i saw more today

when avdesh spoke  dev looked at him surprised and confused

me thinks now at home dev wud ask mama family about avdesh and he  then wud go to bottom of avdesh story.  and hopefully make mama family understand

stupid pihu  her attitude hasnt changed abt avdesh  still.

other than that i m glad court case was solved within  2 witnessess

they shud hv found that buddha na who bumped into pawan

ok episode but again pihu is  not arpita😕

PristineSoul thumbnail
@lalitha.. I still think SHE IS ARPITA
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no ramona  at some stage pihu shud hv left her anger na if she was arpita
and even if she is not arpita she shud hv left her anger and not show hatred towards avdesh.  the way she was grinding her teeth and making faces tells pihu is not arpita

and arpita had tocome  to revenge  from bahuji na
so why is she taking it all on avdesh
--Lalz-- thumbnail

@Ramona... i think tis is yr name kriya??

bt hw yr saying she's arpi??

--Lalz-- thumbnail
yes cb diii yr right... she is not arpi..

next they going to show pihu nd dev love story...if it happens... totally sick🤢
PristineSoul thumbnail
Arpi knws Avi very well. She knws, he wont give up so easily without proving dat She is Arpi. So I feel she is trying her best to show dat she is Pihu. Also, The Way she was talking to Dev.. I dunno why but I have a strong feeling dat she is Arpi.
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey gals🤗

merci prashu for UD ...So you r impressed with Dev ha?!😆 good luck dear👍🏼 but honey u dont have time more ...  only 13 days...jo kar na hai kar lo😉

i v nt seen the epi yet...this damn YT again be late😡

this pihu how dares ,look  at our sweet avi with anger? made him jealous? 😡